• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXy80.png

So I think I'm gonna start stanning for this Delilah person, despite her solecistic treatment of Ain't Nobody. She sounds kind of like a low-rent Lykke Li at times, but I can imagine her doing some bass music. Maybe 100th Window-era Massive Attack or a Burial collab or something.

66JdY.jpg

This was my tipping point. Her followup single Love You So is pretty good (the verses are better than the chorus though, which is frustrating), and her new-ish single Breathe is alright.

JX3D0.jpg

I'm more confused by Kyon referring to Britney as the Messiah. That's not pop canon at all.
Right. We need to straighten things out around here.

The Holy Spearit
The Messiah
Kellegend Christson
Superior Robyn
Janelle Moses

Xtincta
Kunty Perra
Inferior Robyn
Chris Bruises
No1Currie Bubbling Underwood

etc.

Delio

I don't care about One Direction but that Niall guy is hilarious. The Niall gives no fucks tumblr had me rolling.

Yes Niall is the funny little irish member. Fall into his boyish trap.

delio will take whatever support he can get at this point

the next step is humming their songs all day long

I've seen this happen. The stages are hate then "oh they are kinda cute" then your listening to one song then the entire album!

The Holy Spearit
The Messiah
Kellegend Christson
Superior Robyn
Janelle Moses

Xtincta
Kunty Perra
Inferior Robyn
Chris Bruises

etc.

You forgot 1Dsus

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
it's okay cyno. if brit was about to make my fave as irrelevant in the judging biz as she already did in the music biz, i'd be sad too.

Mumei

Cyno, I've been wondering:

Why are you using that avatar? It's such an unflattering picture. She looks, well, pressed. Bothered.

Unless that is the way that we are supposed to read your posts - and I suppose it would make sense - I'm not sure why you are using it!

Icicle

The Holy Spearit
The Messiah
Kellegend Christson
Superior Robyn
Janelle Moses

etc.

Why do I not see Janhova on this list?

pTpCe.gif

Xtincta Madonnasaur
Kunty Perra
Inferior Robyn
Chris Bruises

One substitution on each list and we're good to go.

You really need to come up with a better religious name for Kelly though

Delio

You don't get canon status that quickly. You may apply for an official stan sobriquet if you're still relevant in five years.

That one actually made me laugh.

They will be dear. They are already on year two and are already ready for that 2013.

Mumei

Well, the picture is nice.

But the name is still confusing. How can she be Clark-Son-Of-Christ when she's not a son?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom