• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Part II announced

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
HE LEARNED HER HOW TO PLAY GUITAR

giphy.gif

BUT DID HE LEARNED HER HOW TO SWIM ?

xviper

can't wait to play it but i hope this is VERY early in development because the graphics is not even as good as the first trailer for Uncharted 4

Part II? First one didn't really lend itself to a Part II. As much as I have faults with 1 I loved the hell out of it, but I was really hoping Druckmann could come up with something more original for a sequel. Those characters were done, let them be.

I love that they seem to be pursuing something really fucking different from what we see in games. It makes sense Ellie would grow up to be pretty messed up considering not only the world she is in, but also Joel's influence, who is not a good man.

KorrZ

That was a fantastic trailer. I couldn't be more hyped for this game, TLOU was easily one of my top 3 games of the last generation.

It is a bit odd to see Joel and Ellie again after the perfect ending to the first game, and Neil and Bruce on record saying they wouldn't return to those characters. However, I do love the characters and trust N&B implicitly to craft an appropriate follow up.

Did you stop playing at the end of Fall?
I think I vaguely remember now. They were looking out over a bridge or something? Idk for some reason I remember the ending being him in a parking garage or something. I guess I shut out what happened afterwards .

EpicBox

This just shot to the top of my hype list.

I just hope they don't do the "playable character makes big subjective decision without your input" thing again.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Meh.

I'm sure it'll be good, but i was really hoping for a new story and new characters.

Top Bottom