• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The League Season 5 |OT| MLA, BUI's and Sister Wives. Get wonder licked on FXX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The episode made the timeline official giving us 1 year left. I liked how it started again with last weeks opening and splintered off into what the rest of the characters were doing. And a triumphant return for Ruxin's misadventures and a crazy Taco business.

New episode tonight:
Heavy Petting

Taco Corp. starts a petting zoo business; Kevin and Ellie rebel when Jenny tries to get the family to adopt a healthier lifestyle; Pete uses Andre as a trade maid.

New episode tonight:
Flowers for Taco

Chalupa Batman's first words cause fantasy friction between Kevin and Jenny; Ruxin's dog loses interest in Jenny; Taco is forced to face life without marijuana; Andre has never been pooped on by a bird.

TripOpt55

This reminded me of the Seinfeld where George stopped having sex. I really got a kick out of sober Taco though. Funny stuff.

Clevinger

man, sober Taco was great. I wish they'd keep him like that.

While normal Taco can be really funny, most of the time he falls flat for me.

Enco

I think I might ditch the show.

The characters are assholes. I usually wouldn't mind (I watch Sunny) but they're also unfunny and really not likeable in the least.

Shame the show has gone down hill.

I think I might ditch the show.

The characters are assholes. I usually wouldn't mind (I watch Sunny) but they're also unfunny and really not likeable in the least.

Shame the show has gone down hill.

They ARE kind of mean. But I still find them funny, mostly.
The only nice ones are Andre and Taco, but they have their moments too.

New episode tonight:
The Automatic Faucet

Pete's lineups at work are out-performing his fantasy roster; Andre makes a trade with Jenny that could threaten his career; Rafi and Taco try to cash in on Kevin's mortality.

I enjoyed last night's, and I've enjoyed the last couple of episodes more than previous ones. Maybe just me but they've been much funnier however the season as a whole hasn't been as good as the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom