• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The League Season 3 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
wZrwF.jpg

Official Site

Whats it about?
Its a sports comedy about 6 friends who adore fantasy football, and will do anything to win the Shiva Bowl, while dealing with other life situations.

Who is in it?
Mark Duplass as Pete Eckhart
Paul Scheer as Andre Nowzik
Nick Kroll as Rodney Ruxin
Stephen Rannazzisi as Kevin MacArthur
Katie Aselton as Jenny MacArthur
Jon Lajoie as Taco MacArthur

Guest Apperances
Seth Rogen as Dirty Randy

When does it start?
October 6th, on FX at 10:30pm

List of Episodes:
Episode 1: The Lockout
Air Date: October 6th

Episode 2: The Sukkah
Air Date: October 13th

Episode 3: The Au Pair
Air Date: October 20th

(Will be constantly updated as more episodes get announced)

Reviews
None just yet.

Will it be renewed?
Only time will tell.

Some stuff
Starting November 1st Canadians can watch The League from their TV.
Here, have a couple promos.
Here's a sneak peak.
You still want more? Then go buy Season 2 on Blu-ray or DVD.

Jason's Ultimatum said:
Already been posted, but your thread is better. And I messed up my thread title, lol.

So maybe we should keep this one.
Oh, didn't know, as I looked around.
Well we'll leave that up to the mods.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Expendable. said:
I made it through about 5 minutes and didn't laugh once. Goodbye The League, it was fun while it lasted.

5 Minutes? Way to give it a chance. The first episode this season was fantastic. Seth Rogen killed it.

Deadly Cyclone said:
5 Minutes? Way to give it a chance. The first episode this season was fantastic. Seth Rogen killed it.

Working my way through Breaking Bad as well, so felt like a waste to watch something I wasn't into at all. I may give it another chance down the road.

McNei1y

woodchuck said:
shiva bowl shuffle was the greatest thing ever

Yeah definitely.

I enjoyed the episode but the whole Rogen thing was alright. My hype for Rogen on the show was probably too high. I was hoping he'd become a regular character.

Xevren

I thought Seth Rogen was just awful in the first episode. I've been a huge fan of The League and hope he's gone.

Finished the ep and it definitely got funnier, but just have a better time with the rest of the Thursday comedies. Not sure if I'll keep going.

Expendable. said:
Finished the ep and it definitely got funnier, but just have a better time with the rest of the Thursday comedies. Not sure if I'll keep going.
Really? I watch Community, Parks and Rec, The Office, Always Sunny, and The League on Thursdays (and Archer when it was on). This Thursday, I enjoyed Community, enjoyed Parks and Rec, and laughed my ass off at The League. I was watching with a lady friend and that was the one she enjoyed most too. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Syracuse022 said:
Really? I watch Community, Parks and Rec, The Office, Always Sunny, and The League on Thursdays (and Archer when it was on). This Thursday, I enjoyed Community, enjoyed Parks and Rec, and laughed my ass off at The League. I was watching with a lady friend and that was the one she enjoyed most too. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Yeah, I laugh more at all of them...except maybe this weeks Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom