• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The League Season 5 |OT| MLA, BUI's and Sister Wives. Get wonder licked on FXX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

inm8num2

Not a great episode, but loved the Rafi stuff. His face when he was picking up the change and stuffing it into his pockets was priceless.

God, Rafi is just the best character hands down. Jason Mantzoukas is an incredible improviser.

Agreed, I think episodes like last night are the perfect use of Rafi, not too much, not too little. His insanity is perfect when used right.

I also personally like dumb Kevin, of the main group Kevin gets the most laughs from me.

barrbarr

I enjoyed last night's, and I've enjoyed the last couple of episodes more than previous ones. Maybe just me but they've been much funnier however the season as a whole hasn't been as good as the others.

Yea I have to agree, some episodes this season have been great. Like the Rafi/Randy episode, however I think there have been more duds this season than in the past.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I feel like it's been so long since we've seen Ruxins honey. GODDAMN.

Rokam

God damn at that last scene....
BQL3OCU.jpg

Two new episodes tonight:
Baby Geoffrey Jesus

Ruxin and Sofia battle over what religion baby Geoffrey will be; Andre tries a long con; Kevin worries he has been taking Jenny for granted.
The 8 Defensive Points of Hanukkah

The Shiva and The Ruxin are on the line; Andre confronts the one plastic surgeon in Chicago; Rafi tries to collect a debt from Ruxin's sister Rebecca; TacoCorp. launches The Eskimo Brothers Database.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Liked it but this season was a little odd. They started way to soon this year. Liked when they went with the actual NFL season.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
It was weird how the clip they've been advertising all week on FX/X with Caplan wasn't in the episode at all. "Rodney, stop telling all your friends about my IBS!"

Rafi's face in the rear window as the van rolled down the hill was ridiculous.

That conversation about The Rock totally came out of How Did This Get Made.

Tucah

you speak so well
I thought this was a kind of weak season (outside of Rafi/Dirty Randy's episode) but that was a great finale. Even at its weakest I still enjoy the hell out of this show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom