• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The League Season 6 |OT| P in the V goes in the #EBDB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
This season has made it pretty easy to say goodbye with the exception of one or two episodes, which is to specifically say the episodes that heavily featured Leslie Bibb as she brought some new life to the show.

I don't even know what the hell last night's episode was. The live-action stuff was kinda okay, although I my feelings are more mixed once it became clear Sofia wasn't going to turn up alive. The animated misadventures of Rafi and Dirty Randy were awful, and a complete change of focus, leaving none of the threads from the live-action intro to really pay off. I don't know why anything in last night's episode happened.

Z..

I'm liking it, actually... it's become a highly surrealistic and incredibly outlandish show.

Jerrod

I liked the Larry David cameo, but I feel like this should be the end of the show, especially with the Stephen Rannazzisi scandal.

Bladenic

Been watching S7 since it got up on Netflix, and I'm really sad this is the final season cuz this show still cracks me the fuck up. Plus I'm liking S7 way more than 6. RIP The League.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom