• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official E-Cigarette Thread Of F#ck Analog Cigarettes

Chopper

I haven't felt the need to comment on any particularly notable juices for a while but I have to say: 13th Floor Elevapors, Django. One of the best juices I have tried in a very long time. Reminiscent of Boba's Bounty, but much more mellow and with lashings of vanilla caramel. Sounds sickly and rank. Tastes absolutely gorgeous. Recommended.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
5RB4zhg.jpg

Got the dripbox in stock at my wife's shop today. Wife is going to bring me one home. Any of you used one yet?

MickeyPhree

It's interesting, but I feel I should just wait for the updated version when Kanger puts it out in a few months time(I'm guessing).

DietRob

It's interesting, but I feel I should just wait for the updated version when Kanger puts it out in a few months time(I'm guessing).

Yea it's a very entry level kit. This is interesting because it helps us introduce the newer people into the world of rebuildables.

There are several ways this first model from Kanger can improve. Just a few areas I see for improvement include a display with battery/ohm/wattage, make it easier to change swap the batteries, add passthrough capability, and a better airflow controls.

It will be a great little device for when I'm out and don't want to carry around a bottle of juice.

Radec

Anyone here mixing/making their own juice?

How would you know if you need to steep it before vaping?

I've seen several recipes that does and does not require steeping.

Ah didn't know we had an ecig thread here! Helped me quit smoking in a week and years later is still a pretty big hobby of mine. Running a Reuleaux DNA200 right now with either a Seigeli Moonshot or Phenotype-L depending on my mood. Best mod I've ever owned. Moonshot is probably the best rta I've used minus a few quirks. /pointlessTextBarf

What juices are you guys currently into!?

Radec

I'm really interested in picking one of these e cigs. I smoke every now and then, regular cigs, but I dont like the smell of them that much. I do sheesha but feel it's really a hassle. Hence, e cigs seems good for me.

I really like the look of the SUBVOD.
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Kangertech-SUBVOD-Mega-TC-Starter-Kit-p/krsv30.htm

What do I need to get other than the kit before I can start vaping? I guess the drip juice?

Just the juice then the replacement OCC in the future.

I'm really interested in picking one of these e cigs. I smoke every now and then, regular cigs, but I dont like the smell of them that much. I do sheesha but feel it's really a hassle. Hence, e cigs seems good for me.

I really like the look of the SUBVOD.
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Kangertech-SUBVOD-Mega-TC-Starter-Kit-p/krsv30.htm

What do I need to get other than the kit before I can start vaping? I guess the drip juice?

I'd really recommend just bypassing the starter kits. I see people go with them all of the time, decide they like vaping, and then want to replace the kit with something better 3 weeks in.

I'd recommend a Reuleaux RX200. It's an amazing mod for $40-50 that you won't need to replace for a long long time. Only mod I think is better is the DNA200 version of the same mod and that is unnecessary really. Then just go with an easy tank setup with replaceable coils. The Aspire Cleito is good and can be had for like $20. And then all you need is batteries that should run you around $30 (Samsung 25R, Sony VTC5, or the Imren 3000mahs are good).

So that will run you like... $90. $50 more for something you won't want or need to replace anytime soon.

Pete Rock

I highly recommend all of the flavors from the Blue Dot Vapors pre-steeped line-up they recently released. Fantastic.

Bigglesworth is alright, I like Amalfi the best but I hate the menthol they put in Prairie and I probably won't even vape the 10ml sample they included of Snowdrift. I only ordered from them because they had a 20% off sale. I got a bottle of Valentine which is chocolate & vanilla, supposed to taste like a Thin Mint. I really like Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream so I hope it is tolerable and not un-vapeable. Also I just frankly like weird vapes every now and then, makes you question what you are doing with your life.

25¢ per ML is my ceiling these days for off the shelf juice purchases, anything more than that is a waste of money.

Since I found Blue Dot I haven't been in a brick and mortar for over six months and I will never shop at one again.

In fact the last time I was in the "premiere" local B&M I inquired with the owner directly about his thoughts on Temperature Control devices & Titanium coils and he went off the deep end about titanium dioxide and "coil fires" that can only be put out by chemical fire extinguishers (lol)... this was coming from the same guy who had spent the previous 6 months slinging Chinese garbage dual 18650 VW Cloupor mods... I just smiled and nodded, thanked him for the info and walked out. I got no time for shitty products and I got even less time for disinformation peddlers.

This thread is pretty zzz but I thought I would share anyways, alright my dudes, vape on!

Allforce

Anyone here mixing/making their own juice?

How would you know if you need to steep it before vaping?

I've seen several recipes that does and does not require steeping.

I make my own as of the 1st of the year, made my New Years Resolution of "no more buying overpriced juice" and have stuck to it. 48 bucks for a 120ml bottle was killing me when I'd go through it in 10 days and the people at the local shop mixing it for me were basically doing a "Squirt, squirt, squirt, shake, here you go!" right in front of me after I told them what I wanted.

Probably spent a total of 100 bucks so far on various flavorings and giant bottles of PG/VG and have easily made dozens of 120ml bottles. Quite a business model for a vape shop when the markup is like 10,000%.

I was all worried at first about the "steeping" but most of the stuff I've made I've just "shake and vaped" and it's been fine. There's definitely some increase in complexity and flavor near the end of the bottle after a week or two but not enough for me to make a bottle and just set it in a cupboard for a month. Everyone I've made a bottle for has basically said it's fantastic. I have about 3-4 flavors I do now and just sort of rotate around based on my mood.

I did a quick search in the thread for the brand but didn't get any results. Has anyone tried liquids from Decadent Vapours? They're a UK based company that does a really good variety of flavours. Most of their liquids are 50/50 in 0.6, 1.2 or 1.8% nicotine levels but they've recently brought out a range of 0.3s for sub ohming. I personally use an eGo One tank with 1ohm coils for day to day smoking and have yet to find a brand that does better flavours. Curious if anyone else is a fan.

DietRob

So for those of us in the US:

The FDA announced their new e-cig regulations.

Pretty much going to knock out small juice makers and retail shops.

It was fun while it lasted y'all.

As a store owner there isn't much in this legislation for me to but too upset about. We already don't let minors in the store, all of the juice lines that we carry we require them to submit in depth lab reports on their juices, and we don't sell unregulated mods.

I guess we'll see how these new guidelines are enforced but tbh it might not be a bad thing.

As a store owner there isn't much in this legislation for me to but too upset about. We already don't let minors in the store, all of the juice lines that we carry we require them to submit in depth lab reports on their juices, and we don't sell unregulated mods.

I guess we'll see how these new guidelines are enforced but tbh it might not be a bad thing.

But are those lab reports submitted and accepted to the FDA? From what I understand, each flavor and nic strength of juice will have to be approved individually, and at pretty crazy cost. The not selling to minors isn't the issue, nor is the unregulated mods, it's the premarket approval process.

From the Wall Street Journal

The FDA itself has acknowledged that the premarket applications are a burdensome requirement that will take more than 5,000 hours to complete and will cost a minimum of $330,000 per product. Since few of the e-cigarette-product makers—most of which are small businesses—can afford to stay in business and pay for this level of resources or expertise, the majority of these companies will shut down. That will leave the market open only for e-cigarette products made by the largest of companies, some of which have already begun buying what once were small-company e-cigarette brands. For example, R.J. Reynolds now owns Vuse.

Again, you would know better than I would, but it seems pretty nasty.

If you want to keep vaping at an affordable price for several more years, start buying bottles of nicotine and freezing them. You will always be able to buy VG, PG, and flavors.

Rizific

If you want to keep vaping at an affordable price for several more years, start buying bottles of nicotine and freezing them. You will always be able to buy VG, PG, and flavors.
Been thinking about this myself. I'm fine if I had to keep the hardware I have now, forever. But juice will have to keep coming from somewhere.

Been thinking about this myself. I'm fine if I had to keep the hardware I have now, forever. But juice will have to keep coming from somewhere.

Personally, I want to get off nicotine in the next two years regardless, for various reasons.

But there are many, many options for those who want to drag it out at a good price

Trust me, you can freeze nicotine for years and mixing juice from it is really cheap after you invest less than $100 that will last for years and years.

I was a heavy smoker who spent $200 a month on cigs. Ha.

I'd really recommend just bypassing the starter kits. I see people go with them all of the time, decide they like vaping, and then want to replace the kit with something better 3 weeks in.

I'd recommend a Reuleaux RX200. It's an amazing mod for $40-50 that you won't need to replace for a long long time.

I just came into this thread as e-cig-curious and this is the first link I clicked...Hooooly shiiiit...What in the world even is that??

I have so many questions...So far out of my league atm...

I just came into this thread as e-cig-curious and this is the first link I clicked...Hooooly shiiiit...What in the world even is that??

I have so many questions...So far out of my league atm...
There are 3 main components to e-cigs. There's a battery, an atomizer and e-liquid.

The atomizer is essentially a coil of wire and a wick. The e-liquid contains some mixture of flavouring, propylene glycol and/or vegetable glycerin (PG/VG) and may also contain some concentration of nicotine. This e-liquid saturates the wick. The battery sends current through the coil which vapourizes the e-liquid which is then inhaled by the user.

What you're looking at in that link is a fancy battery holder that allows the user to change the voltage delivered to the coil. It also measures the resistance of the coil so the user can specify a desired wattage and it's "smart" enough to deliver the correct voltage to achieve that wattage.

This video is 3 years old, so some of the tech that he talks about is obsolete now (like carto tanks), but the concepts are still the same.
A PBusardo Video - Beginners Guide to E-Cigs and E-Cig Tech
https://youtu.be/iVFSk5fW7bo

There are 3 main components to e-cigs. There's a battery, an atomizer and e-liquid.

The atomizer is essentially a coil of wire and a wick. The e-liquid contains some mixture of flavouring, propylene glycol and/or vegetable glycerin (PG/VG) and may also contain some concentration of nicotine. This e-liquid saturates the wick. The battery sends current through the coil which vapourizes the e-liquid which is then inhaled by the user.

What you're looking at in that link is a fancy battery holder that allows the user to change the voltage delivered to the coil. It also measures the resistance of the coil so the user can specify a desired wattage and it's "smart" enough to deliver the correct voltage to achieve that wattage.

This video is 3 years old, so some of the tech that he talks about is obsolete now (like carto tanks), but the concepts are still the same.
A PBusardo Video - Beginners Guide to E-Cigs and E-Cig Tech
https://youtu.be/iVFSk5fW7bo

Wow, thanks. At the moment I'm considering an eGo One and some juice from Black Note.

Tried the pico mod from eleaf. I have to say at the price and features it is a brilliant starter mod. Change out the melo3 tank it comes with to an Aspire Cleito and that is one awesome package.

Skyzard

Banned
I've got an addiction to fasttech.com

Parallel coil builds drop the ohms like crazy! Just tried my first today, wasn't expecting such a massive drop but it makes sense with two wires coming from each post to the same wire. Gives a nice spacing for soaking juice when painting the coils like I usually do, and helps to not over heat the cotton - while keeping low ohms too.

Favourite juices so far:

Chewy (amazing to begin with, after vaping bottles and bottles (and bottles) of it the flavour diminished but texture is still so good, and the flavour is coming back after laying off for a while)

rEcFhUl.png

Ready to Donut (vaping a dessert right here, though I was introduced to it when the shop had me try it for a laugh because they all hated it and were sending back the stock, I went and bought 3 more bottles), tastes exactly like it looks to me, although a bit of cinnamon too. Delicious though.

WfrZDBq.jpg

Vanilla Custard (perfect by itself or mixing with strong flavours like pink grapefruit from element to add some soft creamyness to balance out the harsh sugar - started doing this recently on dual coil builds). This one is very good value at £25 for 120ml.

wdXBYj8.jpg

^ don't try toke juice's strawberry cheesecake. Been steeping it for a week and only now is the taste of feet slowly going away.

So many empty bottles... so many sitting in the cupboard...so many on the way. So many RDA clones on the way... So many mod review videos watched. This is an obsession...

Kinda worried about the eleaf 100w tc mod I bought, effort to ship it back and read quite a few auto-fire issues...doesn't seem worth the risk to keep it about. Need a lightweight, small form factor dual battery mod...waiting on a new one from sigelei. Going to try to make a dummy battery to use with my incoming noisy cricket too... I'm thinking copper rod cut to the length of a battery with a whole bunch of electrical tape, fitting into maybe some sort of plastic case from like a marker pen or something.

Violet_0

Banned
okay, I want to upgrade my vape game and I need a little help deciding what to get

I've been using these (German E-Cig, basically just a cheap starter product) for a little over a year now but lately I've a been little unstatisfied with them. The flavor of the liquid is nearly gone after inhaling two or three times, and sometimes I get this weird chemical taste. So I was considering getting a slightly more upscale product this time, like a Joyetech 150w for example, but I'm not really sure what the best E-Cigs are in this price class (I don't really want to throw down a hundred dollars for one). Any recommendations would be much appreaciated

Skyzard

Banned
^ I like my Cuboid a lot but it's really heavy (the 150w joyetech product you're talking about). It might even be heavier than my RX200, which takes 3 batteries instead of 2.

Some Cuboids have very shaky firing buttons (they rattle) but not all. Some screens are slightly tilted, but otherwise great to use at home.

My eleaf 100w istick rrived today and it's actually really good form factor and doesn't look cheap at all (like I had read), but I can't recommend it because of the auto-firing issue that I've read about with a lot of isticks (including this one) - which reminds me, I should go take out the batteries before I sleep. Hope mine stays good because I'm liking it a lot and it's substantially curbed my cravings for a good portable dual battery mod.

I'd just get an RX200 tbh. I actually ordered my second one today. Not super easy to stick in like your jeans, back pockets or jacket pockets should be fine though. $40 from fasttech.com but they ship (free) from HK I think, my eleaf took 2 weeks to come to UK. Went to a local store today and they were charging £75 for it.

Broseybrose

okay, I want to upgrade my vape game and I need a little help deciding what to get

I've been using these (German E-Cig, basically just a cheap starter product) for a little over a year now but lately I've a been little unstatisfied with them. The flavor of the liquid is nearly gone after inhaling two or three times, and sometimes I get this weird chemical taste. So I was considering getting a slightly more upscale product this time, like a Joyetech 150w for example, but I'm not really sure what the best E-Cigs are in this price class (I don't really want to throw down a hundred dollars for one). Any recommendations would be much appreaciated

Looks like a nice box. I have no experience or knowledge Joytech mods but Ive been using an eLeaf 30W and an eLeaf 50W (a gift) for the past year. I was a 2 packaday smoker but Ive been off cigs and vaping since 2011. Before I bought the 30W I was using EGO Twists. I also have Aqua tanks, both v1 and v2 that I use on my eLeafs along with Derringer and Magma drippers. These combinations serve me perfect. I build all my own coils and use Japanese cotton for wick. I can recommend the eLeaf boxes despite the reports of auto-firing as the stories are old and Im confident they fixed whatever the problem was.

Ive experimented with all types of juices and I'm pretty settled in the juices I currently consider my favorites and order with consistency. I think finding an "all-day-vape" flavor or 5 is a major part of the process of converting to a vape and leaving cigs behind for good. I can recommend Velvet Cloud and AVEjuice for juice vendors. Also Vapecentric is a one-stop site that carries A LOT of the best vendors juices. Right now I love cereal vapes and a glazed blueberry cake donut flavor called I Love Donuts.

Skyzard

Banned
edit - holding off on post for a sec, read about insulator issues when rebuilding the atomiser and needing to solder it to very low resistance wire...though I'm using ni200, let's see if there is any damage to the insulator... (rebuilding pre-built atomisers for uwell crown/smok TFV4).

Violet_0

Banned
alright so I just dropped slightly more than 80 Euros for the box, the batteries and atomizer. My understanding is that the replacement parts for the atomizer will be cheaper. Also, there seems to be lots of settings and various extra equipment to play around with. Anyway, I hope it's worth the investment :p

thanks for the help, guys

FStop7

Banned
Tried the pico mod from eleaf. I have to say at the price and features it is a brilliant starter mod. Change out the melo3 tank it comes with to an Aspire Cleito and that is one awesome package.

I bought one of these a week ago. I've been smoking cigarettes on and off since the age of 14, around 1990. The longest period I was off was from around 2005 to 2012. I never truly felt hooked on cigs but time speaks for itself. I very rarely smoked anywhere other than home, it was mostly a thing to keep a certain part of my mind occupied while reading or browsing the Internet.

Anyway, last week I decided I was done smoking and that I'd much rather hear jokes about vaping culture than live with drastically higher cancer risks. The Pico was what the guy at the vape shop recommended and I bought it on faith. I was happy to see it had a lot of good reviews as a starter mod and my experience with it has been great. I haven't touched a cigarette since then. I even have a pack sitting on my desk and not only am I not tempted to have one, the thought of lighting up actually repulses me. I don't want the smell, the messy ashes, the way it was making me feel, none of it.

The only negative I would give the Pico kit is that it seems like the Eleaf coils are kinda poor. The kit includes 0.3 and 0.5 ohm coils. The first 0.3 coil was correctly primed by the guy at the shop when he was showing me what to do and it still died after less than a day. I typically vape at 36 watts but occasionally I'll bump it up to 50 or 60 to get some more warmth and flavor. It seems like just a few pulls at those wattages is enough to kill the EC 0.3 coil. Even if I only have one or two pulls and then lower it back down to 36. I bought some extra 0.3 coils and sure enough, the exact same thing happened. So now I'm just staying at 36 to see how long a fresh 0.3 coil lasts.

The 0.5 coil seems to be more durable. I got 5 days out of it - again, mostly at 36 watts but occasionally (3 or 4 pulls) raising it up to 45 or 50.

So yeah, coil durability is definitely important to me because I don't want to constantly be replacing them. Too expensive and if I get caught out without one for more than a day or two I'm concerned I'll go looking for a cigarette.

At some point I'll probably look for something with a slightly bigger tank since I only vape around the house. And preferably I'll find something with coils that last a full week.

I bought one of these a week ago. I've been smoking cigarettes on and off since the age of 14, around 1990. The longest period I was off was from around 2005 to 2012. I never truly felt hooked on cigs but time speaks for itself. I very rarely smoked anywhere other than home, it was mostly a thing to keep a certain part of my mind occupied while reading or browsing the Internet.

Anyway, last week I decided I was done smoking and that I'd much rather hear jokes about vaping culture than live with drastically higher cancer risks. The Pico was what the guy at the vape shop recommended and I bought it on faith. I was happy to see it had a lot of good reviews as a starter mod and my experience with it has been great. I haven't touched a cigarette since then. I even have a pack sitting on my desk and not only am I not tempted to have one, the thought of lighting up actually repulses me. I don't want the smell, the messy ashes, the way it was making me feel, none of it.

The only negative I would give the Pico kit is that it seems like the Eleaf coils are kinda poor. The kit includes 0.3 and 0.5 ohm coils. The first 0.3 coil was correctly primed by the guy at the shop when he was showing me what to do and it still died after less than a day. I typically vape at 36 watts but occasionally I'll bump it up to 50 or 60 to get some more warmth and flavor. It seems like just a few pulls at those wattages is enough to kill the EC 0.3 coil. Even if I only have one or two pulls and then lower it back down to 36. I bought some extra 0.3 coils and sure enough, the exact same thing happened. So now I'm just staying at 36 to see how long a fresh 0.3 coil lasts.

The 0.5 coil seems to be more durable. I got 5 days out of it - again, mostly at 36 watts but occasionally (3 or 4 pulls) raising it up to 45 or 50.

So yeah, coil durability is definitely important to me because I don't want to constantly be replacing them. Too expensive and if I get caught out without one for more than a day or two I'm concerned I'll go looking for a cigarette.

At some point I'll probably look for something with a slightly bigger tank since I only vape around the house. And preferably I'll find something with coils that last a full week.

Try a Vaporesso CCELL .9 (ceramic) coil. They're pretty dope and seem to last a couple weeks for me. I use them in a Supertank Mini with the Pico and it's great.

New to the vaping scene, was an avid sheesha enthusiast, picked up Kangertech Subox Mini-C 50W for experimentation.

Will look into building own scene once I get accustomed, also I'm living in KSA (Saudi Arabia), where import on such stuff is banned and e-liquids and all the other stuff related to it is available on the black market :(

Anyways, what's the best Watts setting for thick clouds?

I'm currently using One Hit Wonder's My Man e-liquid.

E2kQntM.jpg

Rizific

New to the vaping scene, was an avid sheesha enthusiast, picked up Kangertech Subox Mini-C 50W for experimentation.

Will look into building own scene once I get accustomed, also I'm living in KSA (Saudi Arabia), where import on such stuff is banned and e-liquids and all the other stuff related to it is available on the black market :(

Anyways, what's the best Watts setting for thick clouds?

I'm currently using One Hit Wonder's My Man e-liquid.
how many ohms is your coil? if you want thick clouds, use higher VG juice. how many watts you use is completely dependent on the resistance of your coil and your personal preference on heat/throat hit/taste.

how many ohms is your coil? if you want thick clouds, use higher VG juice. how many watts you use is completely dependent on the resistance of your coil and your personal preference on heat/throat hit/taste.

My coil is 0.5ohms and I'm currently using One Hit Wonder's My Man with 80/20 VG/PG and 3mg nico.

ViviOggi

I assume the Mini-C comes with the SSOCC Clapton coils (for reference here's a list of all the SSOCC variants: http://www.vaporauthority.com/blogs...-the-confusion-about-the-kanger-ssocc-coils)? Those should be able to take 50W no problem so just experiment until you find the wattage you like best. With prebuilt coils you'll get slightly higher vapor production with higher wattage, but to be safe go up in small steps and stop if you're getting dry hits. Those mean the cotton isn't drawing enough liquid to keep up so it starts burning, and prebuilts you can toss after a bunch of those.
The vertical 0.5 OCC coils (the square ones) I wouldn't run higher than 35W.

Also if you're ever looking to get into building your own coils the Subtank's RBA unit your set came with is a great place to start. I still use mine with certain juices.

Ambitious

I know next to nothing about vaping. But an acquaintance of mine is a vaper and he's gonna celebrate his birthday in November, so I would like to buy him some liquid as a present. Is there anything I should be aware of? For instance, is any kind of liquid compatible with any vaporizer, or would I need to get some from the same manufacturer?

Chopper

I know next to nothing about vaping. But an acquaintance of mine is a vaper and he's gonna celebrate his birthday in November, so I would like to buy him some liquid as a present. Is there anything I should be aware of? For instance, is any kind of liquid compatible with any vaporizer, or would I need to get some from the same manufacturer?
Any juice is compatible with any vaporizer. There are alot of good brands out there.

http://allthejuices.com might be a good place to start if you're looking for stuff that is considered to be "the best".

Minus_Me

Asking a question for my girlfriend.

She used to vape on a 1.2 ohm coil at 10mg nicotine and really enjoyed the throat hits. It kept her off the cigarettes very well.

She now uses 1.8 ohm coils and can't get a throat hit even at 12mg nicotine.

She wanted to know if this is because of the resistance of the coil and should she keep increasing the nic level? or is there other factors at play?

Thanks a bunch

Tabby

She used to vape on a 1.2 ohm coil at 10mg nicotine and really enjoyed the throat hits. It kept her off the cigarettes very well.

She wanted to know if this is because of the resistance of the coil and should she keep increasing the nic level? or is there other factors at play?

Thanks a bunch

Try juice with a higher PG mix. PG affects throat hit while VG makes the vape more smooth.

Broseybrose

Thanks a bunch

Absolutely, the lower the resistance of the coil, the faster it heats up, the harder the hit. The only way to compensate for a higher ohm coil is to provide more wattage to the coil. Or just go back to the lower ohm coil.

Nic level and PG/VG ratio do factor in to the throat hit equation, but not nearly as much as coil resistance and wattage.

Euphor!a

Banned
So I googled NeoGAF and vape and this thread came up so I hope this is the most current thread on this I guess?

Anyways, my Mother quit smoking and is into vaping now I guess? I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for like premium vape juice I guess that I can buy her for Christmas? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

jorma

is now taking requests
So I googled NeoGAF and vape and this thread came up so I hope this is the most current thread on this I guess?

Anyways, my Mother quit smoking and is into vaping now I guess? I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for like premium vape juice I guess that I can buy her for Christmas? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Try five pawns. It's like a craft beer for vaping. It's not really worth the extra money imo, but they do have nice juices and it's supposed to be a bit more exclusive, making it a perfect gift.

Ayeeeee vapeGAF.

So I just started the quitting the analog and switching off to the electronic. My buddy gave me his iJUST2 last week and things have been going really well, hell I still have the pack of smokes sitting in my car that I had on day one. Went to a local shop, got some fresh coils and sampled some juices till I found a few I enjoyed (Liquid EFX Coastal Butter oh man so good). My plan is to drop my nicotine intake as low as 3 and go cold turkey from there.

I have noticed some failings of this particular pen, it sometimes leaks, and will totally leak when horizontal (I know I'm not supposed to but life happens) The rubber band for air flow just looks dumb and I believe it also contributes to the leaking. The coil can be finicky and so on and so forth.

Any suggestions for a good starter kit? Not trying to go deep into the culture (seems to be anti quitting to me) but am looking for a better rig to work with.

Chopper

Ayeeeee vapeGAF.

So I just started the quitting the analog and switching off to the electronic. My buddy gave me his iJUST2 last week and things have been going really well, hell I still have the pack of smokes sitting in my car that I had on day one. Went to a local shop, got some fresh coils and sampled some juices till I found a few I enjoyed (Liquid EFX Coastal Butter oh man so good). My plan is to drop my nicotine intake as low as 3 and go cold turkey from there.

I have noticed some failings of this particular pen, it sometimes leaks, and will totally leak when horizontal (I know I'm not supposed to but life happens) The rubber band for air flow just looks dumb and I believe it also contributes to the leaking. The coil can be finicky and so on and so forth.

Any suggestions for a good starter kit? Not trying to go deep into the culture (seems to be anti quitting to me) but am looking for a better rig to work with.
Take a look at the Aspire Pockex.

It's a super smart bit of kit. All in one, leak-proof, TPD compliant and cheap as chips. No adjustable airflow if the only con, but it's refined to allow for both mouth-to-lung or direct lung toking. My wife has been using her's for a few months and absolutely loves it.

Hey everyone,

I've been vaping for about 4 years or so. I followed the industry pretty closely for most of that time and bought new gear and shit as things changed but honestly, for the last year or maybe longer I've been rocking a DNA40 device with a Billow v2, dual coil at 0.4ohms. I love the performance I get off this set up and have tried the crazy 100+ watt stuff with fancy coils but I am still happy with this (and I can easily smash 10ml a day and don't really want to vape more, heh), so I really feel out of the loop. But that is sweet by me :)

My lung capacity has easily doubled and going for a jog or whatever is insanely different to before when I was smoking 20+ durries a day.

Ashhong

Hey everyone, I'm having trouble finding just a simple battery for cheap online. Maybe it's just not common?

Looking for a small size battery, preferably 650mah and 350mah, in matte pink and matte black. But I would also like for it to have a microusb for charging although that's not a big deal. I use prefilled 510 thread cartridges so it doesn't have to be eGo or whatever.

A button to turn it on and use it is required. Anyone have any favorite sites? Would a normal vape shop have this?

KAL2006

Banned
Need help

Need a new mod and tank

I currently have a Smok TF4 which binds through juice and lacks flavour. My mod is a X Cube mini which only had 1 battery and runs out quickly

I'm looking for a mod that has atleast 2 batteries minimum.

As for tank i want something that gives alot of flavour and doesn't burn through juice quicky. And coils cheap to replace.

Rizific

Need help

Need a new mod and tank

I currently have a Smok TF4 which binds through juice and lacks flavour. My mod is a X Cube mini which only had 1 battery and runs out quickly

I'm looking for a mod that has atleast 2 batteries minimum.

As for tank i want something that gives alot of flavour and doesn't burn through juice quicky. And coils cheap to replace.

Sigelei 213. one of, if not the smallest dual 18650 mods out there. i can get 2 days of use easily. as for tank, hopefully someone else can help out. i use the avocado 24, dont care much for prebuilt replacable coil heads.

Top Bottom