• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official E-Cigarette Thread Of F#ck Analog Cigarettes

spyder_ur

GoodProphets is closing their online store and having a 50% closeout on all their items. I used to order from them a lot when I was just starting to vape, but haven't in a bit. They are closing to focus on retail.

Coupon code is vapor for 50% off - might be good for those of you looking for spare parts and stuff though the stock is a little barren. I'm thinking about picking up an Atlantis for $20. I have two Subtanks - is it worth it?

There's also an MVP 3.0 for about $35. Worth it? How much bigger is it than the MVP 2.0? Only 30W but I rarely go above that.

About the Digbys liquids i got

-Dr. Jekyll - ***** this will be be my daily liquid from now on
Dr. Jekyll is great yeah. You're UK based yeah? A friend recommended me to try out Drip Drop Vapour who are UK based. 30ml bottles for £5.

Their flavour choices are pretty basic however they are pretty tasty and for £5 I can't complain.

I also recommend you try out TMax's Snake Oil.
Out of curiosity, do you all prefer direct inhale or mouth-to-lung inhale (like cigarette smoking)? I've always done mouth-to-lung since that's how I smoked cigs, but I noticed in the booklet that came with my Subtank, they recommend direct inhale for sub-ohm setups.
It honestly doesn't matter too much, sub-ohms setups are used a lot due to the fact that you can direct inhale but you can do whichever you prefer.

Carnby

I just tried a e cig for the first time. It really hurt my throat. I smoke analog cigarettes, that's why I don't understand what hurt?

With that said, what determines the strength of the burn in my throat when I take a drag?

Rizific

I just tried a e cig for the first time. It really hurt my throat. I smoke analog cigarettes, that's why I don't understand what hurt?

With that said, what determines the strength of the burn in my throat when I take a drag?
That's normal. Nicotine level in the ejuice is what determines "throat hit". I was also like that when I first started with any juice that had nic in it. So I started off with zero nicotine juice. Because of that, I wasn't able to completely get off of analogs. I finally sucked it up and went to 6mg. I'm down to 3mg now.

Carnby

That's normal. Nicotine level in the ejuice is what determines "throat hit". I was also like that when I first started with any juice that had nic in it. So I started off with zero nicotine juice. Because of that, I wasn't able to completely get off of analogs. I finally sucked it up and went to 6mg. I'm down to 3mg now.

Thanks for explaining that.

This all makes sense now. I got a ridiculously high amount of nicotine in my juice. I thought 24 was a good place to start since that's the same amount in step 1 of nicoderm cq.

Exalted

I've been using kanger dual coils for more than a year,( while great flavour they tend to be inconsistent at times) and am just wondering if there exist anything new, superior in the 1.5 - to 2,5 ohm range. Primary concern is flavour.

It seems that I enjoy liquids with more VG than liquids with more PG.

I'm really enjoying Green Vapes, the best liquids I've tried till now.

What is a good online store where I can buy liquids? (I'm in Portugal)

Any other good VG based liquids?

My new setup after my iStick 50w piece of shit started auto firing. Happen to have an iStick 100W as a backup although I doubt I'll use it. Got an X Cube II with a TFV4 tank for experimental builds also.

Daily now is Evic VTC Mini + Mutation X V4. RDA gets switched out for Herakles Hydra or SubTank Mini depending on what I need. ADV switches out between Milk & Honey by Cosmic Fog, Banana Nut Bread by Cyber Liquids, or Catherine the Grape by Velvet Cloud. Still have to try out Doh' Nuts though.
W93oxBd.jpg

obin_gam

Just bought an e-pipe, one of these for example
Silver-e-pipa-100x100.jpg

It's quite heavy but it works.

A question though: Can I leave the liquid in the vaporcompartement-thingy all the time or should I just refill it when I'm gonna use it?

Pete Rock

A question though: Can I leave the liquid in the vaporcompartement-thingy all the time or should I just refill it when I'm gonna use it?
You should be fine leaving it in, I would imagine the tank they included with that is designed to be rested on its side without leaking. It's basically a mechanical mod but instead of being "in-line" the battery compartment is shrunk down to fit a single 18350 and is rotated perpendicular to the tank and the long drip tip which provides the pipe style mouthpiece. I like to use those long steel drip tips on my atomizers even though they limit airflow.

I ordered a Lavabox on Monday and got it yesterday. I'll be sure to keep things updated but first impressions are very positive. I am glad I waited for this box, I really like the build quality and the fit and finish of the materials. It reminds me of my Yamaha receiver, all black everything with the smoky plastic display cover. Nice. I bought a blue grip for it but the best description I can think of it is "playdo blue" so I will probably do a custom airbrush paint job before I swap out the standard black. Black on black always looks good.

It is "only" 2700 mah (900mah 3 cells in series LiPo) but that is the life time I am used to with my single 18650 cell mech mod, even though it seems to be lasting a lot longer. I only vape at like 30w so I am never going to run it at 200w and drain it in 5 minutes but that would be the only objective downside.

There is not much to be said about the DNA 200 chip itself, it is just fantastic. I really like escribe and can't wait to dig into it more, particularly the live monitoring section. That should really help me figure out what's going on with my builds. First one was really basic but I think I need to order some thicker gauge Titanium, although the custom curve from Steam Engine seems to be working with temperature control flawlessly right off the bat. Personally I do like just plugging the thing into its own charger and I have no problem retiring my old pairs of 18650s to run the few flashlights I have that also use those cells.

Once I have some more building materials and proper RDA decks to work with I'm going to utilize my old ceramic wicks from my ancient ProVari genny atty and dial in a super sick temp controlled concentrate build. The future is now!

Edit: just ordered 50 ft of 0.5mm from Sweet Spot Ti wires, I am really excited to try this because they provide a custom curve for each diameter of wire that they offer. I am assuming this will be as accurate as possible coming directly from the manufacturer. I have a 10 ft spool of 28g G1 Ti that I ordered from 101Vapes and while the basic Steam Engine curve seems to be working fine, it reminds me of building for my old genny with 30-32g wire, really thin wire and spaced coils so they don't have much body to them in terms of making mechanical adjustments after they are mounted. Excited to try the new wire next week. I swapped out my semi janky first attempt at a Ti build and put a dual coil Kanthal at 0.5 back in with pressed micro coils, running in wattage mode, railing it at 35W. Good stuff for sure but I'm really here for the TC and the proper Ti is going to allow me to flex that potential.

Tabby

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to vaping, but I've run into problems with the eleaf starter kit I bought so I'm looking to upgrade to something nicer, I've been doing some research and came across this https://www.ecigarettelobby.com/combos/ipv4s-120w-and-crown-subohm-tank-combo.html. Would anyone here recommend this, my price range is about 100 for the mod and tank.

I'd recommend a Kanger Subox Mini kit, it has pretty much everything you need and even an RBA if you ever decide in the future to go down that route. You will need to get a separate 18650 battery to power it though since it doesn't come with one, I recommend a Samsung 25r.

I know nothing about the Kanger Nebox so hopefully someone else can weigh in on that.

Pete Rock

If you are into temp control and high end stuff I can highly recommend DNA 200 + sweet spot ti wires. Got a dual coil 0.15 ohm with two 9 wraps of 0.5mm set at 30W with 400F temp protection. I can take puffs as long as I want without having to worry about a dry hit. The promised land has arrived. Got my Igo-W drilled out and chamfered, going to build a wax coil later tonight! Stoked for all this. Also really excited to see how long my coils and wicks last, I have heard nothing but good things regarding the longevity increase when using temperature control.

Live Device Monitor example of a 5 second puff:
OmWvxZ7.jpg

Edit: been playing around with different juices and temperature ceilings, oh man. Not having to cool down the coils with a wide bore drip tip and a heavy lung hit allows me to use my super long drip tips and this way the flavor is condensed and shot out across my tongue like a silly straw. Return of the flavor saver! I also feel the Ti tastes cleaner and brighter in general, very nice upgrade aside from the temp control functionality.

billeh

Welp, Chicago passed an $.80 per bottle and $.55/ml tax on all liquid sold within the city.

All those jobs/shops were nice while they lasted.

Pete Rock

The FDA is also trying to fuck this up for as many people as rapidly as possible. Typical.

They want you to suffer, they want you to be a total zombie on analog sticks and alcohol so you destroy your lungs and your liver, sustaining total conscious stupification long enough to keep you paying into their medical treatment system all while maintaining your unhealthy habits.

It's all good though, when you get depressed you don't even need to try smoking that illegal demon weed, you just visit the same general practitioner as you do for your blood pressure and diabetes and they got all these fancy sounding psychotropic medications they prescribe that will help you get your life together so you can finally go on that killing spree with all those fancy guns you've collected over the years and had no use for up to this point.

Ban the free market, tax everything. Ban open systems, tax everything. Patent everything, create endless litigation and bottlenecks. Progress must be halted as rapidly as possible to keep business as usual going at breakneck speed. The business of grinding out magical profits from every waking moment of the existence of all cellular life forms lower than yourself in the capitalist hierarchy.

'MERICAAAAA *screaming eagle noise*

This reminds in the inverse manner of all the investment money being dumped into cannabis stock portfolios. Once the "free market" opened up it became common to see the "endocannabinoid system" and its maintenance referenced as scientifically valid and obvious in plain English, because now these capitalist scum lords have shitloads of products on shelves with UPC codes to sell you through a credit card transaction. Before that point in history, for thousands of years, it obviously had no medical value. If you ever hear or read that "the science is still out on that" you can bet that person is a mouthpiece for someone else or they have directly invested in the Prison Industrial Complex. The only thing that sways a capitalist is more $$$, not compassion, not progress, not anything but their god damned bank account.

billeh

55c a ml?! What the fuck.
It doesn't even end there! The COUNTY wants an additional $.20/ml on top of that. It hasn't passed yet, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if it did. Damn shame too, since a local vape group brought 35 people out to a hearing yesterday to try and get it knocked down.

dream

I feel like I'm dangerously close to sounding like a One Hit Wonder shill, but I just grabbed a bottle of My Man, and it's REALLY good. I'm surprised at how much I like it considering I'm not a fan of chocolate juices, and Rocket Man was incredibly middling.

Finally upgraded my shitty eGo-T setup and I couldn't be happier. Grabbed an iStick TC40 and a Subtank Nano, as I needed something that I can slip into my pockets without fuss. I'm really digging the flavor and vapor I'm getting out of the 1.2ohm OCC and it handles max VG like a champ. I don't think sub ohming is for me, since I strongly prefer mouth to lung hits over direct lung, but I do like that I have the option if I ever get into that. Haven't taken advantage of the temp control stuff yet but I just ordered some nickel coils to see what's up with it

Also got a Silo Lite tank from my local Beyond Vape. It's kinda like a Nautilus Mini but with better looks and build quality. It's compatible with Aspire BVC coils and give a great mouth to lung vape.

Lastly, I stepped down to 3mg nic from 6mg. Pretty proud about that :)

I feel like I'm dangerously close to sounding like a One Hit Wonder shill, but I just grabbed a bottle of My Man, and it's REALLY good. I'm surprised at how much I like it considering I'm not a fan of chocolate juices, and Rocket Man was incredibly middling.

How does My Man compare to Muffin Man in terms of gunking up your coils? I like Muffin Man a lot, but I go through coils like mad with that juice.

Pete Rock

Ordered a 3x10ml and 3x30ml plastic bottles of 6 different flavors from BlueDot, a budget line out of norcal. Excited to compare them against Predator, of which I only really loved two flavors (light/dark) and liked one okay (abyss). Anyways, it was like $30 for 120ml. Go go vape budget!

dream

How does My Man compare to Muffin Man in terms of gunking up your coils? I like Muffin Man a lot, but I go through coils like mad with that juice.

I ran it in my Atlantis 2 for the past 5 days, and the coil still seems okay. My Man is definitely much less sweet than Muffin Man, which suggests that they didn't dump a ton of coil-gunking sucrose in this.

I ran it in my Atlantis 2 for the past 5 days, and the coil still seems okay. My Man is definitely much less sweet than Muffin Man, which suggests that they didn't dump a ton of coil-gunking sucrose in this.

Thanks. I just ordered another bottle of Milk Man and I'm going to give My Man a try. I like the Muffin Man, but I don't like how it gunks up the coils pretty much instantly.

Clockwork5

Just ordered the Evic VT 60w after a solid year from my MVP2 (that thing works like the day I bought it and still holds a charge for 2 days).

Seems like a good temp control device for the price. Anyone here with experience with the device have any comments as to how well this box works with non sub ohm atomizers? I need to be stealthy at work and was planning on using my nautilus for work so I'm not clouding up the place.

Just ordered the Evic VT 60w after a solid year from my MVP2 (that thing works like the day I bought it and still holds a charge for 2 days).

Seems like a good temp control device for the price. Anyone here with experience with the device have any comments as to how well this box works with non sub ohm atomizers? I need to be stealthy at work and was planning on using my nautilus for work so I'm not clouding up the place.

I have a VTC Mini and it works just fine with non-subohm atomizers. Really most things coming out nowadays will work fine with non-subohm atomizers as they usually have a volt limit over 4.

Pete Rock

Bought a black Tobeco Velocity clone from VapeNW for $18 to upgrade my RDA from an old Aqua V2 and to match the Lavabox, really lovely aesthetics and most importantly fantastic functionality.

Now on to the juice reviews! I have been on a budget juice kick ever since I ordered those OHW juices which were disappointing to me personally, but no loss as a vaping friend took them off my hands no questions asked.

I have ordered and tried almost all the B-X flavors thru their 10ml sample pack, although I did go thru 30ml of Horchata-tas. It is tolerable, like 6/10 totally average, but it is the best of the bunch far and away. Half of the fruity flavors I outright threw out after trying two or three drags. All of the flavors I was most excited about use some kind of weird cooling flavoring which literally makes my lungs shudder and recoil in terror. So Watermelon Crack, Honeysuckle and another fruity/melon one that uses it were all directly thrown in the trash. The starburst and swedish fish flavors also just got thrown straight out based on smell alone. So I can't really recommend B-X very much unless you really want to try the Horchata flavor. I might order another bottle of it but I am not in a hurry and frankly I'd rather try new things than revisit something that is average. The best part about this company is that they ship in plastic bottles that are vacuum sealed in food saver bags, so the chances of you ever having a damaged shipment is next to none.

Next I ordered a half dozen flavors from Blue Dot and I was much more impressed by these. Milk of the Poppy is a little too overpowering for me with the heavy fruits on top of the custard, I would have liked to see the custard be the 60 instead of the 40% but it is pretty good. Most surprising to me was CTC Cereal which is "cinnamon toast crunch" and it is executed really really well. Shockingly well. It smells like it out of the bottle but the vape itself is really worth recommending. It honestly reminds me a lot of OHW Muffin Man on the inhale but without the apple flavor on the exhale. I think that if you really enjoy that flavor you would automatically really like this flavor. Doesn't gunk up coils so I don't think it has much if any sweetener but it does contain small amounts of the verifiably bad for us cinnamon flavors. I also ordered their take on Golden Grahams and a few more samples in 10ml that I have yet to try. I will definitely be ordering more from Blue Dot. They give you a lot of options that I really enjoy - for example - you can buy 30mls already in unicorn bottles so you don't have to have all this semi-DIY shit around just to put the juice in a proper dispensing format. That goes a long way towards customer satisfaction. I am sick of glass bottles and those stupid dropper caps, just a huge mess all the time.

I noticed another budget line called Safari Juice open up their shop recently. I ordered 6x30ml at $5 a pop, so 180ml for $30. I have only tried their Lemon Pound Cake flavor so far and I am pleasantly surprised. I really fell in love with this flavor around the middle of this summer when Glas came out with "Pound Cake" which was the first time I tried this vape flavor. The Safari version is at least 90% as good, it isn't quite as frosty or cakey but all the flavors pop together really well which is surprising because when you smell the bottle the lemon is really overpowering and all you pick up on. I gave all the other flavors the smell test and they are all seeming promising but I will report back later when I get around to trying them. Don't want to lead anyone astray!

dream

Oh, nice, Safari Juice can ship out of Toronto. Can you tell me about the other flavors you smelled, Pete Rock? I might place an order this week.

Rizific

Grabbed myself a Sapor RDA by Wotofo the other day. The top airflow on this thing makes for a great vape.

i got one a few weeks ago. a damn fine rda with great flavor, dual positive post build deck, and to top it off its super affordable. i like the wide bore tip too. i gave up on using tanks for driving because they just cant satisfy my like a dripper can. with the wide bore, i can drip (and over drip) through the top and not worry about leaking. definitely recommend this rda to anyone. my only gripe is that my positive post spins just a tad which i find strange because the post is squared which is supposed to stop that exact problem.

Pete Rock

Thanks for the positive reviews of the Sapor, it was on my short list and I think I'll pick one up next. Glad to hear it is drip and drive friendly, that was one of the biggest reasons I went with this Velocity. It came with a 510 adapter and I turn down the wattage and use that with a long drip tip to condense the flavor when I am not driving, nice to have that option.

Oh, nice, Safari Juice can ship out of Toronto. Can you tell me about the other flavors you smelled, Pete Rock? I might place an order this week.

Absolutely, let me crack them open and get a good whiff right now. I clean the RDA with water and a brush and re-wick every 2 days. I am just switching from the pound cake flavor which I would give an easy 4/5.

Raspberry honeydew smelling straight up dangerously strong. The raspberry is so pungent and in my face it really smells like if you cracked open a jar of raspberry jam and took the first whiff. I figured I would try a few drops of this before I pulled the wicks to maybe give you a better idea than just the smell alone. Wow definitely confirmed on the "jam" taste it is straight up thick with the raspberry mouth feel. Probably 80% raspberry on the inhale with a 20% honeydew exhale finish, definitely an undertone is what I get from this and it is actually a lot more tolerable than I thought it would be even though I would have liked more of the melon in the mix. I was mildly concerned about this one as I really dislike artificial fruit tastes, this doesn't taste like candy at all nor is it overly sweet. Although to be fair I didn't approach this with a clean deck so maybe some of the remaining lemon is masking the nuances.

The grapefruit watermelon, wow, similar to the one above. Pungent in your face grapefruit smell which I hope is balanced out. Hmmm after a few drips this one is proving interesting as well. So you get the sharpness of the grapefruit citrus the whole way on the inhale, but it seems really balanced out by a solid background of this watermelon on the exhale. I am pleasantly surprised. I've actually been curious about a watermelon vape for a long time now and this is really pretty good. I think this is more balanced than the other fruit one, more like 60% grapefruit and 40% watermelon.

For comparison my favorite fruit liquids I've gone thru in the past are those from Alpha vapes and it's been like a year since I used them so I picked up these 2 fruit flavors on a whim given the budget pricing. I would rate them both 3/5 on first exposure and am willing to let them grow on me, they deserve to be given a clean deck to shine on for sure. I was not expecting them to be very appealing, so this is a pleasant surprise.

Coffee & caramel flavor is probably the one I will try last as it smells the most saccharine of the bunch, like a punch in the face of caramel with a background of coffee. But not really like black coffee, it smells like one of those 3kcal mocha flavored starbucks drinks with the caramel drizzle on the whip cream so I am expecting it to be really sweet. Probably too sweet for me, which is why I prioritized the cocoa cigar flavor above this.

Vanilla and chocolate flavor doesn't smell quite as sweet but it does smell exactly like their picture, like frosting. It reminds me of the smell of those prefabricated frosting canisters that people buy to use with prefab cake mix boxes. Doesn't smell as sweet up front as the caramel/coffee flavor. Actually now that I mention it I really like this simplicity regarding their presentation and descriptions - the pictures are representative and show the flavors clearly and boldly and the descriptions are not some bullshit flowery prose trying to relate to some nebulous time space experience that has nothing to do with the actual product - ie "transporting you back to a warm summer day on the beach" *groaaaan* so they get points for keeping it clean and simple.

Also another issue that I find appealing about these is that they are almost entirely clear so it seems there are no coloring agents or additives in the mix which is really important to me these days. It's already questionable enough vaping all these flavoring compounds. I don't need my fruit juices to be the color pink or red to know what I am getting into, for example. Also they are all 75vg/25pg so pretty standard and no options there.

Vanilla cocoa cigar flavor is up right now with a clean deck and wicks. Most throat hit out of all of them I tried so far. Cigar flavor pretty strong in the mix I'd say 50% with the vanilla and cocoa on split duty bringing up the rear. I was hoping this would be a budget mimic in the area of my favorite juice, Dragon Scape, but it's only about halfway there. It doesn't have that rich mouthfeel - but it does have some of the darker tones. I was expecting this to be my second favorite of the bunch automatically but now I am not so sure. Had to turn up my temp 30 degrees for it to really start shining. I do have to say it goes fantastically well with my black coffee, shockingly well. Didn't think I would enjoy any tobacco flavors at this stage, so I suppose I have to give it points for that, but right now at first blush I'd put it at 3.5/5

I must mention how much of a game changer Ti and temperature control has been for me. It is hilarious. You don't ever have to dry burn your coils because you never wet burn them in the first place. It is amazing to vape for 48 hours, pull the cap and see everything looking completely brand new with maybe a slight yellow orange discoloration at the center of the wick/coil. I have read reports of people using the same Ti build for 4+ months and I was super skeptical but now I see how that could actually be a legitimate possibility. Straight up squeaky clean all around.

Looking back at this wall of text reminds me I should just make a juicedb account already and review everything I've ever vaped lol, clogging up the tubes over here!

Shoutout to Esoteric Maniac I miss seeing your posts and hope all is well in your vaping world!

This one made me chuckle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xopC0UndnYY
I must mention how much of a game changer Ti and temperature control has been for me. It is hilarious. You don't ever have to dry burn your coils because you never wet burn them in the first place. It is amazing to vape for 48 hours, pull the cap and see everything looking completely brand new with maybe a slight yellow orange discoloration at the center of the wick/coil. I have read reports of people using the same Ti build for 4+ months and I was super skeptical but now I see how that could actually be a legitimate possibility. Straight up squeaky clean all around.
What's your setup? My mod supports temp control just haven't gotten round to trying it yet.

Pete Rock

What's your setup? My mod supports temp control just haven't gotten round to trying it yet.
I use 0.5mm Ti, 9 wraps around a 3.2mm cylinder, dual coil. Comes out to 0.15 ohms. Steam Engine is a really fantastic website which provides TCR curves and coil wrapping parameters. Highly recommended. Every time I build using their specifications the resistance is exactly as it should be. For anyone who is going to utilize Ti or Ni, please do your research as to their safe application and operational temperature ranges. I went with Ti based on my years of using it with concentrates in higher end desktop vaporizing apparatuses.

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member
Finally upgraded my shitty eGo-T setup and I couldn't be happier. Grabbed an iStick TC40 and a Subtank Nano, as I needed something that I can slip into my pockets without fuss. I'm really digging the flavor and vapor I'm getting out of the 1.2ohm OCC and it handles max VG like a champ. I don't think sub ohming is for me, since I strongly prefer mouth to lung hits over direct lung, but I do like that I have the option if I ever get into that. Haven't taken advantage of the temp control stuff yet but I just ordered some nickel coils to see what's up with it

Also got a Silo Lite tank from my local Beyond Vape. It's kinda like a Nautilus Mini but with better looks and build quality. It's compatible with Aspire BVC coils and give a great mouth to lung vape.

Lastly, I stepped down to 3mg nic from 6mg. Pretty proud about that :)

Why not the Subtank Mini? Then it would be flush.

I've started using nickel coils, going to switch back to Kanthal for a little while after this pack just to compare.

Tabby

So my friend is using your standard ego setup and she liked my Subox kit so asked me to buy as a Christmas present for her.
Would the Nebox be a better fit for her? or should I just stick with the Subox?

my local shops deals are crap. my hometown in san diego got some damn nice deals going on =(
I'd imagine all the best deals will be online.

Check out this mighty list here: https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/3u8hql/thanksgiving_weekend_megathread/
So my friend is using your standard ego setup and she liked my Subox kit so asked me to buy as a Christmas present for her.
Would the Nebox be a better fit for her? or should I just stick with the Subox?
When my friends want to get into vaping I usually recommend the Kanger Subox Mini kit, the problem with the Nebox is that it is a real pain in the ass to clean out.

Also I believe the "tank" part is plastic right? I'd imagine down the line with certain liquids they will do damage to the casing.

If she wants something small there's always the Kanger Subox Nano kit.

WUVbR0V.jpg

Pete Rock

Some of these Black Friday deals are crazy. Already bought way too much stuff.
Wow you weren't kidding, thanks for the heads up. Going to be juiced out this winter for sure!

I am definitely putting a big order in with Blue Dot tomorrow, all the six flavors I tried in my first order have been either very good or great. Most impressive juice line I've tried in a really long time, and easily the best ever when I account for the price point. Vaping their Blueberry Greek Yogurt right now and it is just A+. Time to stock up! I have mentioned a lot of juices that I've tried in the past that I've had positive experiences with but I think this company is the best recommendation I could make to anyone. Also found them from browsing ECR and reading all the rave reviews there.

The black version of the Aromamizer is out of stock at vapenw otherwise I would have scooped that with the sale too. Really the only time I want a tank is driving at night and that's been infrequent enough to not be a problem. I'm not itching for it and might as well wait for the v2, the way things go these days. That velocity style deck tho, daaang!

Bajan32

Wow you weren't kidding, thanks for the heads up. Going to be juiced out this winter for sure!

I am definitely putting a big order in with Blue Dot tomorrow, all the six flavors I tried in my first order have been either very good or great. Most impressive juice line I've tried in a really long time, and easily the best ever when I account for the price point. Vaping their Blueberry Greek Yogurt right now and it is just A+. Time to stock up! I have mentioned a lot of juices that I've tried in the past that I've had positive experiences with but I think this company is the best recommendation I could make to anyone. Also found them from browsing ECR and reading all the rave reviews there.

The black version of the Aromamizer is out of stock at vapenw otherwise I would have scooped that with the sale too. Really the only time I want a tank is driving at night and that's been infrequent enough to not be a problem. I'm not itching for it and might as well wait for the v2, the way things go these days. That velocity style deck tho, daaang!

On your word im gonna try out that blue berry yogurt. What would you say is you second fav from them? or should i just order 2 bottles of that one?

i guess i should mention ive been vaping mostly Gummi Glu from Lost art Liquids...just tired of spending 20+ afor 30 ml bottles... havent tried Adirondack

Pete Rock

On your word im gonna try out that blue berry yogurt. What would you say is you second fav from them? or should i just order 2 bottles of that one?
CTC Cereal is just fantastic, tastes exactly like cinnamon toast crunch & milk. I was actually concerned how much I liked this one and I started to balance it out and drip back and forth between that and It's Golden which is golden grahams cereal & milk. Really similar to CTC but not so aggressive with the cinnamon flavor not being present up front.

Milk Of The Poppy is also quite good, I get a ton of strawberry, dragon fruit & orange on the inhale, it is really sweet and finishes with a heavy tangy and creamy custard flavor. I have tried a ton of "fruit mix + custard" vapes and this is definitely one of the best versions of that, but it is really strong. I expected to like this the most but CTC is just stupid good and was automatically my favorite. If you like fruity custard vapes you can't go wrong with this one. I ordered 30mls of all these 3 flavors with my first order.

I only ordered a 10ml of the Blues Greek Yogurt and I was really surprised how much I liked it. Same with Convicted Melons & Dragons Tongue, both of which I was not sure about initially. Dragon's Tongue in particular is the weirdest of the bunch so far, but in a good way. I just re-wicked to give it a good clean deck to work its magic on. Cream base + green apple + coconut, really interesting and definitely unique. I only tried 1 other coconut vape and that was from Ripe Vapes and this blows it out of the water. This is just the right amount, it has kind of a menthol or a cooling effect but thankfully that component is not as strong as the taste of coconut itself.

If I would rank them in order that I tried so far I would say 1: CTC 2: Blues Greek Yogurt 3: Milk of The Poppy 4: It's Golden 5: Dragons Tongue 6: Convicted Melons. I should also mention these are all mixed to order and they are best when steeped for at least a week. I let most of them chill for about 12 days before I started vaping them. I use an RDA exclusively but went with 70/30 because in my experience max vg tends to give a muted flavor profile.

I have not tried the juice you mentioned which from descriptions sounds like sour patch kids & gummi bears, I don't see any candy flavors that would fit that bill from BDV. Don't forget the 25% off sale code that ends tonight!

Ordered 460ml for 68$ ohhhh yeah that's the stuff 15c/ml whaaaaat!

AdirondackVapor makes my favourite juices, have you tried those before?
Let me know what your favorites are I might give them a spin with the sale they've got going, always nice to try something new, thanks.

Bajan32

CTC Cereal is just fantastic, tastes exactly like cinnamon toast crunch & milk. I was actually concerned how much I liked this one and I started to balance it out and drip back and forth between that and It's Golden which is golden grahams cereal & milk. Really similar to CTC but not so aggressive with the cinnamon flavor not being present up front.

Milk Of The Poppy is also quite good, I get a ton of strawberry, dragon fruit & orange on the inhale, it is really sweet and finishes with a heavy tangy and creamy custard flavor. I have tried a ton of "fruit mix + custard" vapes and this is definitely one of the best versions of that, but it is really strong. I expected to like this the most but CTC is just stupid good and was automatically my favorite. If you like fruity custard vapes you can't go wrong with this one. I ordered 30mls of all these 3 flavors with my first order.

I only ordered a 10ml of the Blues Greek Yogurt and I will probably order a 50 or maybe a 100 of this, I was really surprised how much I liked it. Same with Convicted Melons & Dragons Tongue, both of which I was not sure about initially.

I have not tried the juice you mentioned which from descriptions sounds like sour patch kids & gummi bears, I don't see any candy flavors that would fit that bill from BDV. Don't forget the 25% off sale code that ends tonight!

Let me know what your favorites are I might give them a spin with the sale they've got going, always nice to try something new, thanks.

Well I ordered before your response... picked up 100ml of the Blues Greek. and a 5 sampler of : Berry Breeze, Obopom, Vanilla White Peach Yogurt Flavor, Convicted Melons & Dragon's Tongue.

Not a huge fan of the creamy/milky flavors so i went for fruity sampler. But thanks for putting me up on blue dot though.. I used the dicount code.. only spent $30. wow. one 30ml bottle of my vape is 20ish. yeah if these taste great ill def be reordering.

thanks again!

So I'm grabbing my first box mod today. I been just using those little shotty ego t batteries that keep breaking on me. I narrowed it down between the eleaf 40w TC istick and the innokin coolfire 4.. I think I will go with the coolfire..

Anyone have either of those mods that could chime in?

Im basically wondering if one choice is better than the other.

Top Bottom