• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official E-Cigarette Thread Of F#ck Analog Cigarettes

Yup. I went with the Coolfire IV and a KangerTech GeniTank with adjustible airflow.

1erfcKX.jpg

Holy shit. I only have it set to 3 volts and 18 watts and the thing hits like a dream. Its got a handy on/off switch on the bottom too. Only had it for a few hours now but my god what a difference from the shitty ego-T setup I had. Couldnt be happier.

dream

Absolutely, let me crack them open and get a good whiff right now. I clean the RDA with water and a brush and re-wick every 2 days. I am just switching from the pound cake flavor which I would give an easy 4/5.

Thanks Pete Rock! I get the sense that your tastes run very similar to mine, so I'm going to have to order most of these juices. I'm particularly intrigued by the pound cake flavor, of which I might order a few bottles because, as of late, I've been really digging on this:

Pound_It_ejuice_by_Food_Fighter_1024x1024.jpg

dream

Also, two other juices I've been really loving lately:

JazzyBoba-1-2T.jpeg

I've been vaping this for a while, but it's really floral so it's not something I do daily. It's basically boba tea, with a strong jasmine flavor (which, I know, sounds horrible, but it's much, much, much better than you'd expect) with a really nice creaminess to it. But like I said, the floral flavor is a bit too much for me to vape all day. Luckily, they just released this:

12145518_521197838038661_1584577783_n.jpg

Same boba milk tea base, only with the best mango I've ever tasted. It's absolutely wonderful if you like mango.

Also, two other juices I've been really loving lately:

JazzyBoba-1-2T.jpeg

I've been vaping this for a while, but it's really floral so it's not something I do daily. It's basically boba tea, with a strong jasmine flavor (which, I know, sounds horrible, but it's much, much, much better than you'd expect) with a really nice creaminess to it. But like I said, the floral flavor is a bit too much for me to vape all day. Luckily, they just released this:

12145518_521197838038661_1584577783_n.jpg

Same boba milk tea base, only with the best mango I've ever tasted. It's absolutely wonderful if you like mango.

I got these a few weeks ago at my favorite shop, based on a recommendation from my favorite salesman at the shop. Love these.

My experience mirrors yours as well. The Jazzy is good, but not something I can vape regularly. But the mango AND the honeydew (Dewy Boba) are fantastic. I'm vaping the mango RIGHT NOW. The Dewy might actually be my favorite though.

Rizific

Jazzyboba is one of my favorite advs. I got excited about the Dewey boba, but when I tried it there just wasn't enough to separate from all the other honeydews out there. Mango I haven't tried yet, but it's definitely on my radar. Currently vaping on breakfast at teleos milk. I thought I had enough of the cereal flavors when they were all the rage, but teleos milk is on some other level. Good stuff.

Going down to zero nic by January due to insurance plan restrictions. Looking for amazing zero-nic juices at an affordable prices. Recommendations welcome.

dream

I think I might give Breakfast at Teleos's line a shot sometime. I was telling Pristine earlier that I recently bought the entire line of Ruthless's Breakfast Club line, and all four flavors were incredibly generic and bland, so that sort of soured me from cereals.

That said, I don't know how much penetration they have in the US, but a Canadian company named Twelve Monkeys makes this:

Twelve_Monkeys_O-Rangz.jpg

which is the best Fruit Loops I've ever had. I even put it ahead of Looper.

mil6es

I recently quit cigarettes and went to the vape side yay, picked myself up a eleaf iJust2, the only reason I purchased this particular errr vaper(is that the right word to use?) was because it was on a deal for £40 with two 15ml premium juices of my choice(went with Binary pow and siren)

Is there anything else I need that I'm forgetting?

Pete Rock

Thanks Pete Rock! I get the sense that your tastes run very similar to mine, so I'm going to have to order most of these juices. I'm particularly intrigued by the pound cake flavor, of which I might order a few bottles...
Agreed, I think you will really like it. I actually reloaded it this morning instead of trying the other flavors I had yet to sample because I enjoy it so much. If I reorder this will definitely be at the top of the list.

Getting some koh gen do cotton pads in from Amazon today, excited to try that out tomorrow, should have a lifetime supply at this point.

I highly recommend TC mods to everyone, it is a game changer. No more dry hits, smoother hits all around, better flavor, all good things.

Ended up grabbing an Aromamizer RDTA during the black friday sales. It's a really nice tank so far, built vertical coils on this beast and it's vaping great.

Pete Rock

I need to order some more Lion from Safari that was the top of all their flavors for me by far. Mmmm so good.

I've been rocking this same dual coil build for a month now and every time I scrub it and rewick it the thing hits like brand new. In love with titanium and the dna 200, it is just fantastic.

I started cracking into my last order from Blue Dot and once again I am thoroughly impressed. Let them steep for two weeks this time instead of one and everything just got that little extra oomph to it. In my first order I made the mistake of dripping the Golden Grahams flavor on top of the Captain Toast Crunch flavor so I thought it was good but not amazing. Well when you rock it with a clean deck and wicks it really pops, I like it almost as much as CTC and I should have ordered 100 instead of 50 ml. Next time, for sure!

I'm looking to buy an EVIC VTC Mini. What is the best tank (not into rebuildables) that can utilize the TC?

I've been looking at the Uwell Crown, Super Tank, Herakles but I can't decide what would be best.

I already own a Kanger Subtank and would try the Ni200 coils initially.

WP_20151229_15_29_10_Pro_LI_zpsvftv0hhn.jpg

So I'm using this setting right now - Kanger Subox Nano + Eleaf iStick 30W.

The flavour is really really good on this one.

How much wattage does this thing stand? In Kanger website it says that safe is 15-30w but maybe 30w is too much?

Using it at 25w atm.

Tuvoc

WP_20151229_15_29_10_Pro_LI_zpsvftv0hhn.jpg

So I'm using this setting right now - Kanger Subox Nano + Eleaf iStick 30W.

The flavour is really really good on this one.

How much wattage does this thing stand? In Kanger website it says that safe is 15-30w but maybe 30w is too much?

Using it at 25w atm.

I agree with dream. I've personally ran the .5ohm coil in that tank at 40W. But if you want the coil to last a few weeks I wouldn't run it any higher than 30W. I have the mini RBA in my Kanger Subtank mini built to .52ohms and I only run it between 20-25W.

If you have the 1.5ohm coil, you should probably just throw it in the trash, lol. I'm kidding. I just reaalllyyyy hate that specific atomizer. But if you're using it Id recommend no more than 15. 11-12W was the sweet spot for the one I used.

LowParry

Hey first time vaper. Getting off these damn cigs finally. But being this a first, is the whole burning sensation in the back of your throat and some times chest normal for first time vapers? Just starting off soft with 15W with the 0.5ohm. Trying out a tabacoo style of juice.

Rizific

Hey first time vaper. Getting off these damn cigs finally. But being this a first, is the whole burning sensation in the back of your throat and some times chest normal for first time vapers? Just starting off soft with 15W with the 0.5ohm. Trying out a tabacoo style of juice.

coming from cigs to vapes, yeah that sensation is normal. for a 0.5ohm coil i usually run right around 30w. but whatever floats your boat.

Chopper

What strength nicotine are you using?

Jeels

I lost my ecig from a few years ago. Looking to purchase a new one but I don't know what's new and hot. Ease of use and cost are important factors to me. Would be nice to have a device that's kind of all in one that I don't need to fuss with too much. Any recommendations?

Rizific

Check out the mini volt kit by council of vapor. Super compact with built in battery and the tank also has replaceable coil heads. Doesn't get much simpler or cheaper.

Thezez

Banned
Just got my TopBox Mini Platinum kit. Its beautiful.. and heavy.

One thing that seems to have changed from the early production models that were sent to reviewers, the buttons are no longer stainless steel which is slightly disappointing.

Rizific

for those who are fans of top-down airflow attys, id highly recommend the Aeolus Lite. review from grimgreen here. Ive been a fan of the Aeolus since i took my first hit on the original Aeolus a few years ago but never bought one. Skipped the V2 due to meh reviews. But ive been using this atty for the past few weeks and it is everything i want in an rda. It replaced my Sapor since the center post started spinning and hasnt left my mod since. I havent been having the issues grimgreen is complaining about in the video, but maybe because i dont take super long hits. but the flavor is amazing, build quality is great, double positive post, and only $42.

MickD

Any word on "Atmos" products? Looking for something I can do juice/oils/dry herb in. All in one kinda thing and just switch out the 510 threaded whatever. My ego helped me kick the cigarettes but now looking towards better things.

Not really looking for a box thing but I do want temp control. Not opposed to a box.

EDIT - Got an EVIC Mini and an Atmos Kiln

I recently got a Fuchai 200w. Now I dont know if this happens to By of you guys. But sometimes when I press the button the LED screen doesnt turn on. I have to let it go and then press it again.

pNBx3Mr.jpg

Op-Ed: Leonardo DiCaprio Deserves An Oscar And A Better Vape Rig
It’s our opinion that an actor of Leonardo DiCaprio’s caliber deserves to be recognized for his talent and should be given a totally modded-out vape rig that hits so hard, he can pull clouds all day.
We only hope that the Academy does the right thing this year and finally gives Leonardo DiCaprio the Oscar he so richly deserves. Or, at the very least, gives him a premium box mod that has a reserve battery to get him through another lengthy award ceremony where he doesn’t win anything.

Stencil

Hey guys, I've had an e-cig for about 5 years (it looks like a generic Joye eGo.) The plastic on the mouthpiece has started to melt where it meets the burner, and I've never really liked the form factor so I figured it's time for a new one.

I came across the eRoll-C which is exactly what I want. It looks awesome, functions similar to the one I already have, and I essentially just want something the feels like a cigarette and is discreet.
Problem is, I can't seem to find any retailers that carry it (USA, MN to be exact.) Is it discontinued or something?

I know that you can go pretty deep into the rabbit-hole with mods etc., but I'm just looking for a simple, cigarette-like eCig to help ween me off analogs. Any recommendations as to where I could buy an eRoll or something like it would be much appreciated.

GavinGT

Banned
I just got the Ego One, and it was great for a couple days. But now I'm getting a burnt taste. On my old Ego Twist I'd just adjust the voltage to fix this, but the Ego One doesn't have variable voltage.

My question is this: is there a pen-style ecig comparable to the Ego One that also includes variable voltage? There are so many options out there and it's impossible to sort through the noise.

Top Bottom