• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Prison Break Season 4 Thread of Prisons Already Broken Out Of

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
They're reeeealy stretching it out. This show would be a hell of a lot better with a 12 episode season.

Blader

alr1ghtstart said:
They're reeeealy stretching it out. This show would be a hell of a lot better with a 12 episode season.

Who cares if they're stretching it out? This is the last season, they should do whatever they want.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Blader5489 said:
Who cares if they're stretching it out? This is the last season, they should do whatever they want.

Because it hurts the quality of the show maybe?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Gorn_Kirk_cannon.jpg

Ashhong said:
imdb lists 2 more episodes. is that it for the series? season? or half season?

Hopefully the series. The series stopped getting interesting after season 2. They need to kill it off like right now. Only reason I'm watching is to see the ending. Although I must admit the last 2 episodes have been entertaining.

Ashhong said:
imdb lists 2 more episodes. is that it for the series? season? or half season?
There's 2 more episodes until they go into their winter break. There are 6 more episodes after that + the extra 2 that were apparently ordered to be the series finale.

Costanza

Banned
Shalashaska said:
There's 2 more episodes until they go into their winter break. There are 6 more episodes after that + the extra 2 that were apparently ordered to be the series finale.
I'm pretty sure those 6 episodes don't exist and we're only getting a 2 hour wrapup movie next season. It's not on FOX's midseason schedule.

Anyway, goddamn tonight's episode was one of the best eps of the series. I love what they've done with T-Bag this season.

Costanza said:
I'm pretty sure those 6 episodes don't exist and we're only getting a 2 hour wrapup movie next season. It's not on FOX's midseason schedule.

Anyway, goddamn tonight's episode was one of the best eps of the series. I love what they've done with T-Bag this season.
Most if not all of those 6 episodes have been filmed and will be shown sometime next year.

Costanza

Banned
Shalashaska said:
Most if not all of those 6 episodes have been filmed and will be shown sometime next year.
Do you have a link? Great news if true b/c I could have sworn they said we were only getting these 13..

Costanza said:
Do you have a link? Great news if true b/c I could have sworn they said we were only getting these 13..
FOX ordered a 22-episode season, there have been casting calls for those episodes and I'm pretty sure there's been filming going on for them. The confusion may be from these additional 2 episodes. 20th Century Fox (production) were looking into doing another 2 episodes, possibly as a movie similar to what they did with 24. But as Fox (television) only agreed to show the 22 episodes there is discussion on when these 2 would be shown. There has been no agreement yet on when they would be shown or if they will at all.

And what you say about 'only getting these 13' isn't possible given they just had episode 14 tonight and have 2 more to show before the winter break. As of right now, we are guaranteed at least 22 episodes this season.

Costanza

Banned
Shalashaska said:
FOX ordered a 22-episode season, there have been casting calls for those episodes and I'm pretty sure there's been filming going on for them. The confusion may be from these additional 2 episodes. 20th Century Fox (production) were looking into doing another 2 episodes, possibly as a movie similar to what they did with 24. But as Fox (television) only agreed to show the 22 episodes there is discussion on when these 2 would be shown. There has been no agreement yet on when they would be shown or if they will at all.

And what you say about 'only getting these 13' isn't possible given they just had episode 14 tonight and have 2 more to show before the winter break. As of right now, we are guaranteed at least 22 episodes this season.
hmm, cool.

Costanza said:
hmm, cool.
Yup. The only question is when they're going to be shown. You're right about PB not being on the schedule. Fox had been discussiing about moving it to a different night, replacing a show if they cancel it, or putting it leading into summer.

I wasn't really feeling this episode. Lot's of cheesy stuff that I couldn't get past. Like the PVC pipe gas canister launcher, or the numerous contrived twists to get Scylla to change hands. I don't care, though, this show is still fun to watch.

As for the previews for next week:

Westmoreland?! Glad to see that actor back.
And I wish Fox would attempt to hide episode spoilers. Thanks for letting us know that Mahone makes a getaway. :mad:

Just so we can clear this up, at the end of season 2 when the General said something about Michael doing "what he was born to do," was that in reference because Michael's father was in the Company at one time?

Ashhong

Grimm Fandango said:
Just so we can clear this up, at the end of season 2 when the General said something about Michael doing "what he was born to do," was that in reference because Michael's father was in the Company at one time?

have a clip of him saying that?

Vlad

Grimm Fandango said:

It was after Michael was captured and sent to Sona. The conversation went closer to the lines of:

General's Underling: You know he'll just break out, right?
General: Of course. It's in his blood.

That "in his blood" line seemed to spawn a lot of speculation that Michael was some sort of genetically engineered super-genius, but I always just took it as a remark about how he'll be determined to escape, because it's just the way he is.

Now, with what they're doing this season, they could be angling towards Michael being "planned" in some way. The remark that the doctor had seen a tumor like that before (which seemed to imply Michael's mother), the implication that Aldo was more involved in The Company than was previously known, etc.

fushi

With all the plot twists they've been having these past episodes I'm really hoping for some Kojima-style genetic modification conspiracy shit. No more holding back now, aye?

Spider Silva said:
House got moved to Mondays at 8 next half season, and 24 will likely be at 9 - so I wonder what is happening to Prison Break?
There isn't a set time for when it will return. It depens on how their other shows do.

Well that was a big revelation.

Since we now know that Michael's mom didn't die and worked for the Company, and that his procedure was done once before, it's pretty obvious the operation was first done on his mom.

But who was on the phone with the man carrying Scylla? General's daughter wanting revenge? Michael's mother? Maybe even the former president?

Deadly

Grimm Fandango said:
Well that was a big revelation.

Since we now know that Michael's mom didn't die and worked for the Company, and that his procedure was done once before, it's pretty obvious the operation was first done on his mom.

But who was on the phone with the man carrying Scylla? General's daughter wanting revenge? Michael's mother? Maybe even the former president?

I'm guessing it's the
lady that was amongst the company but quit

Fuck. I'm guessing I missed it AGAIN. Seriously, why the fuck to I keep thinking this show is over for the break when its not? I watch it last week, miss it the week before, and miss it this week. The sad thing is this is like only one of three shows I watch, along with House and Fringe. I guess I got thrown off by the House finale last week and the Fringe finale a couple weeks ago.

Can someone recap for me? And for the love of God, someone PLEASE tell me when this show ends for the break?

Blader

Spider Silva said:
Fuck. I'm guessing I missed it AGAIN. Seriously, why the fuck to I keep thinking this show is over for the break when its not? I watch it last week, miss it the week before, and miss it this week. The sad thing is this is like only one of three shows I watch, along with House and Fringe. I guess I got thrown off by the House finale last week and the Fringe finale a couple weeks ago.

Can someone recap for me? And for the love of God, someone PLEASE tell me when this show ends for the break?

Didn't I already tell you last week that the fall finale is the 22nd? =P

Spider Silva said:

Just watch it on Hulu.

Finally remembered it was on this week. No Kellerman = suck. By the way, did they ever say what Scylla actually IS? Maybe they revealed it last week, but I didn't see that episode. What is the point of it?

Spider Silva said:
Finally remembered it was on this week. No Kellerman = suck. By the way, did they ever say what Scylla actually IS? Maybe they revealed it last week, but I didn't see that episode. What is the point of it?

Has files on a revolutionary energy source as well as nuclear and solar

Also other technology that is way ahead of anything currently on the market....

The company's competition want it to profit off it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom