• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order: 1886 has gone gold

hyyyyype.

vbRAnq.gif

DirtyLarry

As a Best Buy Gamers Unlocked member who also has $30 in credit for trading in HaloMCC and a $5 reward zone certificate I am perplexed as to why right now The Order 1866 is the only game I cannot currently pre-order on the Best Buy website and choose In Store pickup. The only option is to have it shipped. Is this the same for everyone else?

As a Best Buy Gamers Unlocked member who also has $30 in credit for trading in HaloMCC and a $5 reward zone certificate I am perplexed as to why right now The Order 1866 is the only game I cannot currently pre-order on the Best Buy website and choose In Store pickup. The only option is to have it shipped. Is this the same for everyone else?

Yep, same here. No clue why. The delivery option isn't even day of either. Probably going to have to go to Amazon for this one.

Nice. I'll pick this up when I get a PS4.

I haven't seen too much of the game but looks really good visually. Hopefully the gameplay will be as cool.

RexNovis

Banned
so what are they going to do for the next month? im guessing
chopping out parts of the game to sell as the dlc pack?
maybe we might be able to get it early. hasnt that happened recently with some other first party sony games?

LOL wow really?!? There are certainly quite a lot of ridiculous concern posts lately between this and the thread on the new trailer. The term reaching doesn't even begin to describe the liberty you are taking with that accusation.

Really excited to pick this game up. Anyone know if its releasing in Japan on February 20th or if its a delayed release? looking forward to reading the reactions come release. It will be the day crow become an endangered species.

jobrro

Cool, seem a week or two earlier than usual. When ever a game going gold is announced nowadays the cynic in me thinks 'Cool, guess it's time for the devs to start work on v1.01".

Won't be buying this game at full price, but still interested to see how it goes. Might pick it up later this year.

Top Bottom