• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

post-39018-Theoden-so-it-begins-gif-Imgur-YB8r.gif

God help us all
There is a nightmarish thunderstorm going on right now, so this feels especially fitting. It's as if the city itself recognizes the enormity and menace of what's about to happen. It's all very Biff Tannen future-esque.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
There is a nightmarish thunderstorm going on right now, so this feels especially fitting. It's as if the city itself recognizes the enormity and menace of what's about to happen. It's all very Biff Tannen future-esque.

Yup, lol

a6NwBpL.jpg

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
The gods gave cleveland a championship so its citizens could experience happiness before the trump apocalypse.

I fear for all life lol

RPGCrazied

Not going to watch this. Not rewarding anyone with ratings for this party. I'm sure I'll hear about it though via the news and internet.

Plum

Feels weird that this convention could be one of two things; a point in history for us to all laugh at or the actual beginning of the end.

As a Brit I can just say that America, don't go down our path; were too far gone but you can still be saved.

Lime

I just read that they're spending up to 50 million dollars on security for this thing.

All that money :/

BokehKing

Banned
Anyway they will dump trump before Thursday, are we really stuck with him? I think Hillary is easily beatable if we can get anyone that can speak a cohesive sentence. (Asking other GOP Gaf)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Lol, I didn't know Dana White was a speaker at this but I am not at all surprised.

Red

liftseveretwo.jpg

No sure if this is an omen, but it looks like an omen.
I know storms. The good ones, the bad ones. Let me tell you, this is the greatest storm. I built it. I know. People will say, 'I've never seen a storm better than this.' I make the best storms earth has ever known. Believe me. I'm not even saying that as a brag. My storms are the best.

Mac_Lane

I know storms. The good ones, the bad ones. Let me tell you, this is the greatest storm. I built it. I know. People will say, 'I've never seen a storm better than this.' I make the best storms earth has ever known. Believe me. I'm not even saying that as a brag. My storms are the best.

A tremendous storm !

BokehKing

Banned
It's good that there are storms, maybe it will keep people from showing up there ready to kill each other, who wants to posture as s tough guy while there is lightning hitting the ground.

Slime

Banned
A very, very good storm.

Crooked Hillary keeps saying the climate is bad, but I'll make weather great again!

Red

It's good that there are storms, maybe it will keep people from showing up there ready to kill each other, who wants to posture as s tough guy while there is lightning hitting the ground.
The only ones posturing as tough guys are Trump and the other goons on stage.

BokehKing

Banned
The only ones posturing as tough guys are Trump and the other goons on stage.
Errr? Ok if you say so, pretty sure there will be multiple group of protesters there opposing each other hence why they wanted to drop the open carry for these next few days.
It was all in the news yesterday.

Red

Errr? Ok if you say so, pretty sure there will be multiple group of protesters there opposing each other hence why they wanted to drop the open carry for these next few days.
It was all in the news yesterday.
Protestors aren't posturing as tough guys. They are putting themselves at risk in that sort of an environment. They don't have protection, they aren't elevated from the crowd. They aren't misleading anyone. They are taking a stand on whatever issues are closest to them and drawing a line in the sand. That's not posturing.

Honestly, a big ass storm might be beneficial in terms of keeping away protesters, open-carry people, and possible attacks. Like, all of those things are harder and more annoying to coordinate in the middle of a torrential downpour.

Arkeband

Banned
How many speakers are going to plug their book/business/etc during their speeches?

I guarantee you that Mike Huckabee will utter the words "God Guns Grits and Gravy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom