• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week's Japan mag news - Level 5 Soccer RPG, BOB!!, Project O, Camelot is back

Krowley

King's story has an amazing style.

Very excited for that one.

edit// as strange as it seems, i was instantly reminded of baldurs gate for some reason.

Mashing

schuelma said:
And a few more details on Camelot's Wii Golf game from 1up:

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3162394

"The Wiimote in the game will act as the golf club. Players can designate the direction by pointing at the screen and when swinging, the screen will show a first person view simulating a golf swing with the ball on the floor. Experts can also show off their technique such as backspins as well as draws and fades."

I've been waiting for a proper golf game that will actually help my real life golf game. This might be that game if that pans out.

Haunted

That Camelot golf game sounds better and better the more info is posted.

Cosmonaut X said:
...but will he make it to two hours before the banstick falls?

Tension. Is. Rising!
hmm, still not banned. I guess someone should quote him so it's not forgotten.

C.T. said:
Serious fat fighters suck, they should make him a feminin faggot with bad jokes and climsy moves.
lol

Sharp

I wish he had edited it when I asked him to. I don't understand this fetish GAF has over getting other people banned. It happened to Odysseus, too. It seriously feels like elementary school kids tripping over themselves to tell on each other.

PolyGone

Banned
Sharp said:
I wish he had edited it when I asked him to. I don't understand this fetish GAF has over getting other people banned. It happened to Odysseus, too. It seriously feels like elementary school kids tripping over themselves to tell on each other.

if someone posts something that is clearly in violation of the TOS then its their fault, not mine

Drakken

Not enough people are commenting on the fact that we now know another title that Mitsuda is composing the music for (according to a couple previous posters). Should be interesting to hear what kind of music he creates for a soccer-themed RPG.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
The games here sounds awesome, I also want this Vakryie game scans.

Layton 2, hot.
Soccer RPG, super hot.
Camelot golf game, really hot.

The big surprise to me is the this King RPG/Strategy game, that looks golden. Hopefully it plays as good as it sounds.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Cannot wait for Inazuma. The whole thing just sounds so cool.

I also like the fact that the main character is the goal keeper.

Bo130

What's the status for online play in Luminous Arc 2, Rune Factory 2 and Layton 2? I kinda expected them all to be online, to be honest, but is any one of them confirmed to be online at this moment?

mutsu

Bo130 said:
What's the status for online play in Luminous Arc 2, Rune Factory 2 and Layton 2? I kinda expected them all to be online, to be honest, but is any one of them confirmed to be online at this moment?

I think online for Layton 2 is a no brainer. Layton 1 was already online.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
ivysaur12 said:
Should I buy Rune Factory 1? The second one looks great.
It is a fair game but it has its flaws and junk. If you're a Harvest Moon fan, but also enjoy a stilted action RPG of sorts, then go for it.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
creamsugar said:
Rune Factory 2 (DS)

Holy shit, that looks fantastic!!! I still need to pick up the first one. Soccer RPG should be hot as shit too, hope it comes here... hell we got a localized version of Captain Tsubasa (awesome game) back in the days of the NES, so there is hope.

Shito

Did I miss the Valkyrie HQ scans or don't they exist?
The world needs more wacky WW japanese games with "Valkyrie" in its title!

icecream

Public Health Threat
So this is what the rest of Ideaf has been doing while the decent people were off working on Agarest. Yet another 360 SRPG, this time with bad art and even worse looking graphics than the last 3.

"Apocalypse ~Desire Next~"

ethelred

Bebpo said:
Valkyrie > King Story

Valkyrie seems very cool and has a lot of promise, but nope, King Story has way the fuck more potential than Valkyrie does in terms of the team behind it and the game concepts underpinning it.

Now, if Valkyrie was being overseen by Reiko Kodama (it's not) that would elevate it up quite a bit higher... but, again, it's not.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
No More Heroes still remains my sole hope for Mature titles on the Wii.
No More Heroes still remains my sole hope for future third party titles on the Wii.

Hmm, I think NMH has a lot riding on it, in my eyes.
Good thing In Suda I Trust.

TreIII

John Harker said:
No More Heroes still remains my sole hope for Mature titles on the Wii.
No More Heroes still remains my sole hope for future third party titles on the Wii.

Hmm, I think NMH has a lot riding on it, in my eyes.
Good thing In Suda I Trust.

I dunno how well it'll sell in Japan, but I think it may go over well with Western gamers looking for something to "vindicate" their system.

I'm just looking forward to what may eventually boil down to this game being the Wii's "God Hand". And I would have NO trouble at all, if the game was more or less like that.

Endless

Dragon Quest IV

60301020070831_034352_2_big.jpg

60301020070831_034351_0_big.jpg

60301020070831_034352_1_big.jpg

60301020070831_034352_3_big.jpg

60301020070831_034353_4_big.jpg

60301020070831_034353_5_big.jpg

Top Bottom