• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
time to go see The Wind Rises
I remember seeing Arrietty in theaters with a friend...we were rather underwhelmed with it.

Though just checked, my theater isn't showing that & the closest one (both dub & sub) is 80 miles away...a shame, since my theater showed that One Piece movie about the Alabasta arc & I recall the live-action Death Note movie.

When Inuyasha is gone, what will weekday ToonamiGAF talk about then?

InuYasha.

nothing_stops_this_train-9763.gif

MikeMyers

Complain that Gennedy shows were canceled.

BRING SAMUARI JACK THE FINAL ACT TO EXISTENCE

Or continue to talk about Naruto.
When does Ino filler start?

Ratings on Tuesday.
Eh, no Inuyasha to compare things to.

What will replace Bleach is a fun one.
tumblr_mgbxz3w8Fu1ro8ba4o1_400.gif

>.>

YYH comes in and out of style around here during weekdays.
I only really like the first season, Dark Tournaments better in the anime from what I remember.

Every other month we have a thousand posts on Naruto openings and endings.
I should marathon of the Shippuden OP and ED and review them.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This is a Toonami thread MM, we use dub names here. No Son Goku, and certainly nothing but dub names for Sailor Moon!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Both the first opening and the first story arc in DRRR! are better.

Fuck this opening stopped me watching the show cold back in the day. Took me another year or two to finish it.

Ponn

Banned
So those that said Eureka Seven would release on bluray you sure were right. Just preordered both part one and part two releasing in april.

I also see Psycho Pass getting a bluray release in a couple weeks both parts are 29.99. I never saw this but really wanted to, the trailer and premise all sound right up my alley. Would Toonami GAF suggesting a blind purchase of both part one and two of it?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
A big part of me wants Bleach to restart at around 4am when it's all over. Especially if they somehow only get the rights for the first 90 or so episodes!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So those that said Eureka Seven would release on bluray you sure were right. Just preordered both part one and part two releasing in april.

I also see Psycho Pass getting a bluray release in a couple weeks both parts are 29.99. I never saw this but really wanted to, the trailer and premise all sound right up my alley. Would Toonami GAF suggesting a blind purchase of both part one and two of it?

Go ahead, its pretty good.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You are so, so wrong.

We can agree to disagree on this one, our bond remains.

Also I'm taking a personal day on Monday and will do a BONUS gif synopsis.

I'll let the people here for weekday activities choose from these fine choices.

1. Any episode of Casshern Sins.
2. Flame versus Fullmetal from FMA '03
3. Any episode of Inuyasha that has aired on current Toonami
4. Any episode of Cowboy Bebop.
5. Any episode of Soul Eater that has aired.
6. Naruto, Road to Ninja. I might put this review up in the Naruto thread and link it for spoiler sensitive people. I don't care too much about Filler spoilers since they effectively skipped/postponed them for three years but there is a ton of shit in Road to Ninja that would be considered minor to heavy spoilers. I could also do the first Naruto Shippuden movie but no one wants that.

foxuzamaki

Watching episode 6 of silver spoons after taking a short break from it just reminds me of how good of a writer the mangaka is.

Tenumi

Banned
I absolutely hated Durarara back when it aired.

That's my legitimate opinion, even if it's the unpopular one.

Frankly, I don't really want to see anything "old" come back. I want to see shows that I've not had the chance to see before.

Another of my unpopular opinions, I really don't want to see Attack On Titan on Toonami, even though I know it'd probably be a ratings draw. First episode was enough to tell me it wasn't my thing.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They can't make the track this filler arc is going any more plainly, can they.

I knew it the first time I watched it and it all came flooding back.

foxuzamaki

I absolutely hated Durarara back when it aired.

That's my legitimate opinion, even if it's the unpopular one.

Frankly, I don't really want to see anything "old" come back. I want to see shows that I've not had the chance to see before.

Another of my unpopular opinions, I really don't want to see Attack On Titan on Toonami, even though I know it'd probably be a ratings draw. First episode was enough to tell me it wasn't my thing.

I was going to say "what!? but its just the first episode..." but then I remembered what you told us

daveo42

Banned

Actual spoiler:
The show falls apart in a few places in terms of story telling.
It's not a bad show and it definitely has its moments, but reflecting on it, it's just pretty good, not great. Kill la Kill though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom