• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Posters in the original thread (not the April Fools thread) that have stuck around:

Shard
Me
Schadenfreude (he was a wittle junior at the time)
BatDan (took him forever to pick an avatar)
MetatronM
B-Dubs
Kaizer (they keep changing their avatar :/ )
SAB CA (and his doodles)
Raxus
SparksterMeta0
Moaradin
BassForever (he had 1 post in the first thread!)

a few others that pop in regualry here and there but usually not during the week.

(here is where some people might feel insulted that I missed them)

My account literally got approved around the time of the april fools airing. This is like my first GAF community.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Did anything signifcant happen in eromanga sensei recently that gigguk made a video on it with all these reactions
it turned out eromanga sensei was secretly the prequel to oreimo all along, & oreimo was just the manga that the eromanga sensei was drawing, based on the events she experienced.

..........I actually don't know but omg, I will laugh so hard if any of the above is somehow true.

it turned out eromanga sensei was secretly the prequel to oreimo all along, & oreimo was just the manga that the eromanga sensei was drawing, based on the events she experienced.

..........I actually don't know but omg, I will laugh so hard if any of the above is somehow true.

The cast of oriemo shows up briefly in eromanga sensei so that can't be true.

Morlas

original.gif

caliph95

Also Tokyo Ghoul is actually good
the manga that is

You know what else is entertaining that i'm watching
Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/06G0KeG.jpg[/IMG]
Never seen TTGL

caliph95

I am glad that i've seen the show now not during it's savior of anime hype i wouldn have hated it due to the insane hype
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Rl1YORh.jpg[/IMG]

caliph95

Pfft, you acting like I couldn't have posted filthier fan art.
Let's keep it Pg, pg13 of course we are watching adult swim

I did kinda roll my eyes at the fanservice argument in the early episodes (though i get the point) but it's fun but like potentially Re:zero (haven't watch it) the hype kinda made me expect more. It's fun may need to check out TTGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom