• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korigama

tumblr_nzru65Jtku1u1v2kjo6_540.gif

Luffy after watching Unicorn.

With Foxy.

For some reason.
Not having known what to think of Nami with long hair (even with a personal bias towards long hair), I'd say this is the best she's looked with it.

The block as a whole has been down year over year. I think streaming is beginning to catch up more and more with block. I have to imagine that the big Attack on Titan diehards already have Crunchyroll or Hulu to view it.

Yeah, I noticed. Oh well. I'm on this train until it comes to a full stop either way.

cntr

Banned
Not having known what to think of Nami with long hair (even with a personal bias towards long hair), I'd say this is the best she's looked with it.
Still prefer short hair Nami. Worked better with the shape of her head.

Oda's character designs in general are getting kind of naff, especially the women.

Now that I see the gif a bit closely, yeah Nami with long hair looks a whole lot better than what I have saw of her.

Robin still muh gurl tho.

Doesn't help that Nielsen doesn't count cable streaming in ratings.

That said, given that Toonami's getting simuldubs and dub premiers and original shows and whatnot, it's probably doing really well in the network's eyes.

I'd imagine so. Saturday as a whole is definitely a crappy night for ratings as a whole, so as long as the shows still perform solidly I don't see anything bad happening to the block.

I just don't see those 2015 numbers ever getting repeated

Xe4

Banned
You'll take your 10 chapters every 2 years and like it.
Ehh. That's actually not bad compared to a lot of manga. Some are dropped in the middle of an arc, it's super annoying.

It's like they conveniently finished this uneasy alliance subplot. I don't that's how it works.

Yeah, I would've liked to see it build to something more. The show won't be able to build any drama if they resolve things that quickly.

Crocodile

It's always amusing how much the active post in this thread drop as soon as this show starts up.

I think its kind of a shame all the momentum of the block basically ends here. Unicorn and Naruto (usually) are just dark holes of fun/interest/ GITS is good but most have already seen it and its a bad 3:00am show

BBboy20

I think its kind of a shame all the momentum of the block basically ends here. Unicorn and Naruto (usually) are just dark holes of fun/interest/ GITS is good but most have already seen it and its a bad 3:00am show
aCTUALy, this thread seems to be active again when GITS comes on.

cntr

Banned
obviously, the box is a table of Laplace transforms that will transform the calculus that is this show into the algebra that is IBO S2

I couldn't think of a better joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom