• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

Since they recently said that Gundam hasn't been bringing the ratings like they thought, I doubt we get another one outside of IBO S2. And that'll only come because by airing the first season they have to finish the job.

Seda

Since they recently said that Gundam hasn't been bringing the ratings like they thought, I doubt we get another one outside of IBO S2. And that'll only come because by airing the first season they have to finish the job.

I know it makes sense to put new shinier stuff in earlier slots, but I wonder if ISO S2 they think would be fine in 2:00AM spot.

Or maybe they think HxH will hold viewers over later.

cntr

Banned
They seriously need to start investing in Super Robot shows. People would be way more into rocket punches than space politics.

(or just run G Gundam HD if it has to be a Gundam)

Morlas

don't move...breathe take a moment and think of just....

tumblr_od5i0bKZmU1vxd43yo1_250.gif

cntr

Banned
a lot of martial arts shounen go "YOU MUST STAY STILL AND CALM TO GAIN TRUE POWER", I wonder where that comes from (I mean, aside from Buddhism)

Those cartoon sound effects don't work for me, Pierrot.
I mean, they could at least have waited until the Looney Tunes-animated episode

(My comp. overheated. That's why this post is so late into the episode after that moment happen)

Ray Down

Banned
I got magic bullshit eyeballs and I can take down the whole village that did nothing to me at all...I AM JUSTICE.

I'AM IN THE RIGHT!!!!!

Morlas

I got magic bullshit eyeballs and I can take down the whole village that did nothing to me at all...I AM JUSTICE.

I"AM IN THE RIGHT!!!!!

Kishimoto had no idea what to do with Sausuke ...like no idea he's a confusing mess of craziness and conflicting emotions that make no sense.

cntr

Banned
you know, in another series (including Part 1 Naruto) stuff like "messenger lizards" would be a neat bit of wacky worldbuilding

but it just feels trite in shippuden for some reason

Ray Down

Banned
Why is A surprised there are uchia within Akatsuki with Itachi being a member.

Hell if you really want to argue 1/3 of Atasuki total members through out the series have some kind of Uchia blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom