• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, they are promoting this next episode of Super compared to last week where it wasn't soon until halfway through the night.

Man, they are promoting this next episode of Super compared to last week where it wasn't soon until halfway through the night.

It always feels like they are promoting them since I see them throughout Toonami every night after the airing of the previous episode. That's my experience though. It helps that it's the only show being promoted heavily besides Samurai Jack, which isn't out yet.

Moaradin

We're getting into one of the best arcs in One Piece, Hunter x Hunter is about to get nuts, and Samurai Jack is coming in a few weeks. Next few months are gonna be great.

cntr

Banned
We're getting into one of the best arcs in One Piece, Hunter x Hunter is about to get nuts, and Samurai Jack is coming in a few weeks. Next few months are gonna be great.
Not to mention the final episodes of Battle Tendency. Even Naruto's going to enter its final good arc!

also WOO ORIGA

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The CGI has always creeped me out from this opening since I was a kid. That and the opening of Paranoia Agent with everyone smiling and laughing.
At least Paranoia Agent's OP did its job of ensuring people would be awake since they wanted to make an OP that would make people "wake up" since the show would air late at night in Japan.

HOLY CRAP THEY FOUND THE BOX EVERYONE IN UNICORN'S LOOKING FOR.

cntr

Banned
EXPLODING CARS. And Batou's working out!

Really liking the visuals in this episode, both atmosphere and animation-wise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom