• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what the poster is also missing?

MOMO AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHBLARGFFFFFHHHHHHHEL!

Hinamori has to be the most useless Lieutenant. Wait, scratch that. She has to be the second most useless Lieutenant, the number one spot is reserved for Yachiru.

For those who don't know who the heck these characters are because the cast is so huge:

Hinamori (Momo)
Momo_Hinamori265.jpg

Yachiru
Yachiru19.jpg

Hinamori has to be the most useless Lieutenant. Wait, scratch that. She has to be the second most useless Lieutenant, the number one spot is reserved for Yachiru.

For those who don't know who the heck these characters are because the cast is so huge:

Hinamori (Momo)
Momo_Hinamori265.jpg

Yachiru
Yachiru19.jpg

Momo is at least a cute and loyal waifu who loves feeling zampakto inside of her ;)

Hinamori (Momo)
Momo_Hinamori265.jpg

Yachiru
Yachiru19.jpg

Or maybe Yachiru keeps Kenpachi grounded so he doesn't murder everyone. Think about that for a second.
I'm just playing. She's useless.

Oh god, what? All of the Zanpaktou shown except for Zengetsu have been portrayed as some sort of animal spirit thing.

Which is part of the reason I said it didn't make sense.

Also this first filler inuyasha episode is bad. How can an episode about ninja's be this boring?

So which series on Toonami has the worst collection of waifu material? Not counting Star Wars as it's not anime.

I would say Soul Eater since Maka looks 12, Marie is insane, and Medusa has now been reincarnated as a creepy child. Naruto comes in a close second though, thank god for fishnet lady.

Anko_profil.png

I would say Soul Eater since Maka looks 12, Marie is insane, and Medusa has now been reincarnated as a creepy child. Naruto comes in a close second though, thank god for fishnet lady.

Anko_profil.png

The assumption is the personality stays the same when they become an adult so don't be afraid to consider the kid characters of shows, just don't want them as kids

When I was marathoning bleach I had enough with it's terrible fillers so I skipped it. This will be my first time watching it but my expectations are extremely low, sorry.

Did you skip through the Bount Arc? I thought that was some very good Bleach filler that happens fairly early on in the series. I'll admit that none of the non-canon stuff is spectacular but the only arc I found to be truly terrible was the New Captain Amagai Arc.

I'm sure most people except for myself, tanamon, and (maybe) bass will give this upcoming arc a very short leash. If something cool doesn't happen in the first 5 minutes I'm sure we'll see a lot of "this is boring" or "be back in 30 minutes" posts lol.

Did you skip through the Bount Arc? I thought that was some very good Bleach filler that happens fairly early on in the series. I'll admit that none of the non-canon stuff is spectacular but the only arc I found to be truly terrible was the New Captain Amagai Arc.

I'm sure most people except for myself, tanamon, and (maybe) bass will give this upcoming arc a very short leash. If something cool doesn't happen in the first 5 minutes I'm sure we'll see a lot of "this is boring" or "be back in 30 minutes" posts lol.

Well I enjoyed the hell verse film and I enjoy the world and characters of bleach just not the execution at times. There's only a very specific part of bleach I truly dislike and that's when the captains show up at hueco mundo til when Ichigo and Aizen start fighting. I loved the fullbringer arc and have enjoyed the blood war arc.

So what else is new?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Speaking of the x-men toonami should try to get the marvel anime stuff.

Really like wolverine and blade

I doubt they'd be able to since Disney owns Marvel these days. Which is a shame because the Marvel Universe is ripe for adaptation into the sort of thing that would do very well on Toonami. Sadly we only get shows for little kids out of them these days.

Kagome possessed by the dark priestess seems more competent then Kagome normal

Not saying much since Kagome normal is useless outside of the times she remembers she can one shot everyone.

Amikami

Banned
*Gasp* You guys started a new thread without me!

I can't believe we're on thread 7 already. I remember the first thread when we were waiting for the first toonami weekend.

mhs004

No I actually watched the Bount arc. I actually liked the beginning but around the middle of the arc the whole thing started to bore me a bit. I finished it and I will say it was not a terrible filler by any means.

I doubt they'd be able to since Disney owns Marvel these days. Which is a shame because the Marvel Universe is ripe for adaptation into the sort of thing that would do very well on Toonami. Sadly we only get shows for little kids out of them these days.

Even the adult-oriented Marvel animated stuff sucks. If you want animated comic stuff, DC is the way to go. It's just too bad they cancel all the good stuff.

Not saying much since Kagome normal is useless outside of the times she remembers she can one shot everyone.

Sometimes I wish the author would give Shippo and Kagome more scenes to do stuff, Shippo's illusion magic could cause a lot of interesting things in fights but he never even attempts to help. Imagine him making clones of InuYasha to make the enemy unable to detect which direction a wind scar is coming from?

Bah episode 60 ended on a huge cliff hanger, I would continue but I need a break from InuYasha too much at one time can be difficult.

Sometimes I wish the author would give Shippo and Kagome more scenes to do stuff, Shippo's illusion magic could cause a lot of interesting things in fights but he never even attempts to help. Imagine him making clones of InuYasha to make the enemy unable to detect which direction a wind scar is coming from?

Bah episode 60 ended on a huge cliff hanger, I would continue but I need a break from InuYasha too much at one time can be difficult.

Kagome would be too OP if she was actually competent. Her magic arrows can kill anything in one shot. Shippo is just meant to be cute and adorable.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Even the adult-oriented Marvel animated stuff sucks. If you want animated comic stuff, DC is the way to go. It's just too bad they cancel all the good stuff.

I dunno, stuff like X-Men Evolution and Spectacular Spider-Man were great. They have the blueprint for making it work in the DCAU, Marvel's live action stuff and Marvel's own comics. Spider-man show, Avengers show, X-Men show, maybe a FF show. From there have them all do the big crossovers Marvel likes to do every year. AvX, Spider-island, Infinity, House of M, that kind of thing. It should be a no brainer.

You are right about DC though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom