• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your name has like changed twice recently. Your tag should be a post of all the previous names you've had. lol.

"The artist formerly known as MCXC/MVP Pioneer"

Make it happen mods

He'll still always be MCXC to me

Edit: Sweet I somehow now have 2 interviews next week one for AT&T and one for Wal-Mart again... I already declined them last time as I didn't want temp work so hopefully they're not wasting my time again

Your new avi threw me off a couple of days ago lol

Would AT&T be a sales position?

"The artist formerly known as MCXC/MVP Pioneer"

Make it happen mods

Your new avi threw me off a couple of days ago lol

Would AT&T be a sales position?

Yeah, AT&T is expanding it's locations up here due to increased sales of AT&T U-verse, or so they say. I did have an interview today... only when I did some research I found out it was a vector marketing ploy, NOPE!

Yeah, AT&T is expanding it's locations up here due to increased sales of AT&T U-verse, or so they say. I did have an interview today... only when I did some research I found out it was a vector marketing ploy, NOPE!
I had an interview last week with a company called RainSoft that seemed like a vector marketing scam. They must be desperate for people because they keep calling me.

And the job search continues...

I had an interview last week with a company called RainSoft that seemed like a vector marketing scam. They must be desperate for people because they keep calling me.

And the job search continues...

If it's not paying hourly and it's not a known quantity for commission based work like car repair or transcription work then always assume it's a scam.

bigkrev

yep, any time a company is hanging a sign up saying "now hiring interviews today" or super quick turnaround, its because the job is so soul crushingly scammy and awful that they know no one who isn't super desperate would take it.

yep, any time a company is hanging a sign up saying "now hiring interviews today" or super quick turnaround, its because the job is so soul crushingly scammy and awful that they know no one who isn't super desperate would take it.

I am desperate to get a job closer to where I live and to get more flexible hours, but no so desperate to risk hurting my financial well being in some soul crushing scam

Edit: I should clarify I applied for the AT&T job a few days ago and they called me back today, the interview I had today I called today and they were going to give me an interview 3 hours later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom