• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yeah it's not like something that is a third to a half of your recommended daily calorie intake can really take on the extra 100-200 calories plus all the weird stuff you find in commercial queso.

It's unnecessary in the flavor tube that is a burrito. Still if it tastes good and you're treating yourself you might as well have it your way. I love me a burrito and I love me some queso but I think its a bit of overkill to be honest.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Just finished 230-236 of One Piece......this fucking show is tugging at my heartstrings really hard ;____;

and holy crap, didn't expect to be introduced to Franky so soon. What a dick.

I've been watching 250-301 this week. Still as good as it ever was but now with non assy subtitles. I don't need song karaoke. I don't want dumb fonts and effects for special attacks, I certainly don't want an audio track that is five seconds off (the only major sub group around during mid water seven had this and it was awful) and I certainly don't want repeated nakama doesn't mean friend when it totally does mean friend level translation absurdities.

Can't wait to see this stuff dubbed. it's powerful and hilarious. Tons off filler here though some of it will be quite useful for people who haven't seen the show before.

Branduil

Impossible

Four different flavors of tortilla, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. You can get a burrito that's double the size of a Chipotle one for a dollar more. They also have giant brownies.

They do lack barbacoa as a meat option, but the carnitas is better anyway.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
My body is ready for OT8

rZBlCYN.gif

Mine as well.

FNlEbVx.gif

Levyne

Banned
Since they've done stuff like Black Swan and Puppeteer, it can be hard to guess these...

Seemingly not GTA or Pokemon

Beyond?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I liked Steins and the last half is CRAAAAAZY.

Robotics notes is boring with the exception of 3-4 episodes.

Dunno about Chaos but the consensus is it doubles as a sleep aide.
Oh yeah, Steins was great. I'm so glad Funimation put the sub on their YouTube to watch for free & I'm enjoying the re-watch with the dub. I forgot that it takes a while for the pace/actual plot to kick in, but it's still a great series.

Chaos was seriously boring. On the one hand, I ALMOST wanted to know what the hell was going on, but the main character, Takumi, was like 3 Shinjis combined (seriously, all I remember was that he whined) & did pretty much nothing. I heard the final episode is suppose to tell us everything & why the stuff's happening to him, but considering all the whining he does, the plot's blandness, and other stuff, it's hard for me to feel sorry for him.

At the very least, I found the ED a funny whiplash in mood when something serious just happened & then "Yoou're alllwaayyyss suuuper speeciiiaaall...." would start playing. It's amazing to think that 5pb. (& Nitroplus) went from that to Steins;Gate, something that was just amazingly superior.

Levyne

Banned
Guess it's up to Seda, though I'm sure anyone could make the new ot and make it whatever they want and no one would mind.

(Because he could just hijack the title/opening post into whatever he wants :p )

I would but I'm fairly new here, I'll wait another OT or 2.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
what happening guys

As the thread reaches the end of its lifespan, hell breaks loose. Users exploiting each other, posts reaching unfathomable unmentionables, and mods questioning life's sanity. At the end it matters not for the cycle will begin anew.

Your name has like changed twice recently. Your tag should be a post of all the previous names you've had. lol.

He'll still always be MCXC to me

Edit: Sweet I somehow now have 2 interviews next week one for AT&T and one for Wal-Mart again... I already declined them last time as I didn't want temp work so hopefully they're not wasting my time again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom