• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Visit the official Toonami Tumblr page here

s4advHj.png

fL3gIVL.png

fgBJq3g.png

k2OJg1X.png

dEhLX7s.png

Hb4v7xT.png

Lv8jWQs.png

tX31klC.png
1a1NuuS.png

tjUNyBl.png

Previously on Toonami-GAF:
Toonami on right now!? Is this an April Fool's troll?
|OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?
|OT2| Time to Push the Button
|OT3| Sleep is for the Week
|OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!
|OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life
|OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

good lord, Schadenfreude has been dethroned

That was a bad ass fight, one of the best in the series so far.

i'd say it is the best fight of the series up to where we are on Toonami, too. i thought episode 56 was hilarious, and you'll be coming up on the second part of Fateful Night in Togenkyo, which is awesome.

(the reason i know all this specific stuff is because i keep a little Word document of the episodes i've seen of a lot of shows with a small summary and some thoughts)

789shadow

Banned
My post total just keeps dropping!

And I'm going to be so fucking delirious next week, I'll have been playing Pokemon for 24 straight hours once Toonami starts.

Kayos90 said:
Alright guys. Tonight the Toonami Pre-Show Watchblock will feature more L-Elf prophecies while A-Drei goes... well... A-Drei in Valvrave, Dio possibly getting thrashed by Jojo in Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, probably more death flags in Fate/Zero, stoner Kirito doing stoner stuff with a loli in Darker than Black, and chicken tenders and OMGBANNANAS in Steins;Gate. All of this starts at 9:00pm EDT tonight!

9:00 - Valvrave the Liberator - 4 - The Hostage is Valvrave
9:25 - Valvrave the Liberator - 5 - Singing Sakimori Academy
9:50 - JoJo's Bizzare Adventure - 3 - Youth with Dio
10:15 - Fate/Zero - 3 - The Land of Fuyuki
10:40 - Darker than Black - 3 - A New Star Shines in the Dawn Sky... (Part 1)
11:05 - Steins;Gate - 3 - Parallel World Paranoia

For mobile users who have gifs/images off

This two part episode with the demon tree has to have been one of the worst story lines in InuYasha so far. If it hadn't been for InuYasha getting to see naked Kagome it truly would have been a waste or time

This two part episode with the demon tree has to have been one of the worst story lines in InuYasha so far. If it hadn't been for InuYasha getting to see naked Kagome it truly would have been a waste or time

i actually really liked the second episode because it was completely bonkers

Seda

I just noticed the One Piece banner doesn't have Robin in it. This is an outrage, Seda. The fans demand Robin!

Soul eater also doesn't have blackstar or kid.

You got some 'splainin to do, Seda.

:/

I try to mix it up a little, the last One Piece image had everyone, the last Soul Eater image was just Kid and Soul, Naruto and Sasuke aren't even on the Naruto image this time (I figured Rock Lee and Neji are spotlighted a bit in a couple of upcoming episodes so it fits.)

It's also actually a bit tricky to find One Piece art that is pre (event spoiler?)
timeskip
the includes Robin and excludes (character spoiler)
Franky
that would fit well in a banner format

So I just got to the first episode of filler 59, should I bother watching the filler of InuYasha or just skip and only watch canon material?

If I watch filler including episode 59 I've got 37 more episodes to be caught up with Toonami

If I skip filler I'll only have 19 to be caught up with filler Toonami

Are you going to get us all killed, forcing Bass into a downward spiral of depression that ends with him jumping to his virtual death? Schadenfreude, you dirty beater...

i7kw48Odmhaqn.gif
I am the master beater, MCXC. No one better.

I try to mix it up a little, the last One Piece image had everyone, the last Soul Eater image was just Kid and Soul, Naruto and Sasuke aren't even on the Naruto image this time (I figured Rock Lee and Neji are spotlighted a bit in a couple of upcoming episodes so it fits.)

It's also actually a bit tricky to find One Piece art that is pre (event spoiler?)
timeskip
Franky

I'm just messing with you, Seda. You always do great with the OTs.

timeskip
Franky

The Bleach banner doesn't have Hitsugaya, way to piss off every 12 year old girl in Japan Seda.

3Yi0Z.gif

So I just got to the first episode of filler 59, should I bother watching the filler of InuYasha or just skip and only watch canon material?

If I watch filler including episode 59 I've got 37 more episodes to be caught up with Toonami

If I skip filler I'll only have 19 to be caught up with filler Toonami

Ehh, some Inuyasha filler is annoying and some of it is really fun. It all just depends on how badly you want to get caught up.

The Bleach banner doesn't have Hitsugaya, way to piss off every 12 year old girl in Japan Seda.

He does have Urahara so it's forgiven

Ehh, some Inuyasha filler is annoying and some of it is really fun. It all just depends on how badly you want to get caught up.

Well I don't think I can watch 19 episodes by tonight even if I didn't get distracted by GAF and IRL. I've kept up this 5 episode a day pace for a week and I see no reason why I won't be able to do the same next week, skipping would just have me caught up by Tuesday.

Well I don't think I can watch 19 episodes by tonight even if I didn't get distracted by GAF and IRL. I've kept up this 5 episode a day pace for a week and I see no reason why I won't be able to do the same next week, skipping would just have me caught up by Tuesday.

go ahead and watch the filler. you'll be missing a lot of best episodes for that stretch until you get caught up if you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom