• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Turn that frown upside-down (FaceApp iOS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Viper

it even made your frames more feminine

Holy shit, I didn't catch that

OS2CySu.jpg

I would fuck my female self. I'm not ashamed to admit it.

There's a slight resemblance to Mary Kish there, maybe I'm just seeing things

Jenov

These didn't turn out too well.

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/oBVWG0v.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Y0fHo1R.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/nJvC522.jpg[/img]

The female to male filter doesn't like hair.

lol thanks. Hmmm yeah they don't look anything alike. Seems the filter applies smooth/lighten skin, shaves the chin, and adds eyeliner and eyelashes to create a female look.

midramble

Pizza, Bourbon, and Thanos
What happens if you multilayer male or female morphs? Like 10 layers of female or 10 layers of male to female and back?

About the racist thing, I actually get to be a young black dude in the young filter. This app is trying to tell me something.

Also, found on reddit. Spark x10

num3ICK.jpg

EVOL 100%

Eh, I'm not getting any white features when I apply the female filter

lCMyeLR.jpg

Don't mind me, I'm just finding excuses to post fem-me, cause goddamn I look pretty

EVOL 100%

it's not the female filter, it's the now disappeared "Hot/Spark" one.

is that you in your avatar? why did you become asian as a woman
No, it's Paul Banks of Interpol

My skin didn't whiten when I use the spark filter, but that's probably because I'm already absurdly pale for an Asian guy

Coreda

it's not the female filter, it's the now disappeared "Hot/Spark" one.

So they've removed the Spark option because of neural network choices?

Actually I'm not sure whether that option is always trained processing or at times relies just on selective adjustment filters. Looking at this one of Akira Takarada for example you can see that only the skin appears to have been affected (rather than say curves/softness for the entire image like a typical image filter would).

neuralnetwork-faceappblpg2.jpg

Eh, I'm not getting any white features when I apply the female filter

lCMyeLR.jpg

Don't mind me, I'm just finding excuses to post fem-me, cause goddamn I look pretty
Is your hair naturally that light brown? it seems it gives everyone straight brown hair, which works for me because that's what I've got, but that's not kosher for a lot of yellow, brown, or black people.

Monocle

I miss the spark filter. Can't they program it to match skin tone or something? I need it back.

I don't know what my future has in store for me but I don't like it.

QzxCrVf.jpg
Fear not. It appears your old self's brain is in the midst of being uploaded to the cloud. Enjoy immortality.

This thread is freaking hilarious. I still struggle with making a non crazy old version of me.

Gotta say I am very satisfied with my female version in comparison (avatar). I look nothing like my sis but when she does the "man" conversion she turns more into me

Also a helpful tip since I notice a common complaint in the reviews are about this. Paying for the full version does remove the watermark but you have to go into the options (Gear button)and click the remove watermark button for it to go into effect.

Noema

c71DO9p.jpg

Great toys. The best toys. All for me, okay? Not sharing. I'm telling you, they're the best toys in the world. Tremendous.

The first smile looks more natural using your own faces features, the 2nd smile seems like somebody face is plastered on.

Any idea how Spark works?
Look like it's just everybody with great skin and Make up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom