• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves |OT2|

thcsquad

Draft said:
Why does mystical have to mean bullet sponge with gigaton punch attack? Isn't being able to climb walls and leap 30 feet enough to differentiate them from the normal soldiers? When 90% of the time the player is rewarded for moving cautiously through cover it's pretty fucking lame to introduce a bunch of melee centric douchebags that take 5x the number of bullets to kill.

This I'll disagree with all day. I thought having to change up my strategy was exciting for that section of the game. And really, they weren't the only ones to make you do that. The heavily armored shotgun guys that rush you could not be defeated by moving cautiously through cover, you have to dispatch of them quickly. Same with the riot shield guys. You have to get a terrain advantage on them (unless you have pinpoint accuracy with grenades), or they'll just walk up to you moving cautiously through cover and bash your face in.

It just sounds like you couldn't adapt to the blue guys as quickly as you could the other 'tough' enemies, and you still haven't gotten over it. Frankly, I thought they were easier than the heavily armored shotgun guys. When you fight them you usually have open spaces to run around in, so as long as you keep moving and shoot from the hip, you're fine.

reKon

Banned
alr1ghtstart said:
so you use the crossbow. They die pretty quickly.

this, I realized that on my 2nd play through. The Crossbows have "special beat killing powers" apparently

arne

Draft said:
Why does mystical have to mean bullet sponge with gigaton punch attack? Isn't being able to climb walls and leap 30 feet enough to differentiate them from the normal soldiers? When 90% of the time the player is rewarded for moving cautiously through cover it's pretty fucking lame to introduce a bunch of melee centric douchebags that take 5x the number of bullets to kill.

I don't buy this "it's the genre" excuse one bit. Mystical stuff is fine, crap enemies aren't.

What's really annoying is that it seemed like ND took to heart one of the criticisms from UC1, which was it shouldn't take 10 bullets to the trunk to kill some pirate in a dirty yellow t-shirt.

Any Lord Error was right, it's really only that first fight that's truly terrible, but it's so terrible that I needed to post about it.

Gotcha -- there's a couple things that doing stuff like that intends to do. One is to ratchet up the tension overall, and the other is to change things up. If they only had those supernatural climbing skills, you'd still be fighting them in the same manner. But by introducing a different mechanic to work around, we're creating a different kind of challenge to the player -- especially the way the rest of the game has worked has made you a bit complacent.

Well, apart from the 10 bullets thing, a good amount of that is also perception based -- the private army here are armored or better equipped, so they appear like they're not able to be downed so quickly, on top of actually not being able to get killed that quickly.

Now, that being said, that doesn't mean there isn't room for criticism for how the gameplay did work out in the end, my point wasn't to invalidate that aspect of things.

arne said:
Gotcha -- there's a couple things that doing stuff like that intends to do. One is to ratchet up the tension overall, and the other is to change things up. If they only had those supernatural climbing skills, you'd still be fighting them in the same manner. But by introducing a different mechanic to work around, we're creating a different kind of challenge to the player -- especially the way the rest of the game has worked has made you a bit complacent.

Well, apart from the 10 bullets thing, a good amount of that is also perception based -- the private army here are armored or better equipped, so they appear like they're not able to be downed so quickly, on top of actually not being able to get killed that quickly.

Now, that being said, that doesn't mean there isn't room for criticism for how the gameplay did work out in the end, my point wasn't to invalidate that aspect of things.

Whoa, a reply from the developer himself.

Yeef

ChocolateCupcakes said:
Whoa, a reply from the developer himself.
You must be new to the thread. Arne posts here all the time and, back in the day at least, used to play multiplayer with us on occasion.

arne

Rick Dangerous said:
- I wish i would have more types of weapons and the ability to keep at least 4 weapons
- The enemies also were not varied enough imho. I should have fought against some animals (snakes,...).

Wait, what?

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Draft said:
I don't really think it's fair to blame Steven Spielberg because some twat at ND thinks bullet sponge monkeys liven up the endgame of Uncharted titles.
I see what you mean, it's the hard to kill aspect, not that they were supernatural. I have to admit I got to that point and after dying about 5 times I started thinking that I'm about to get stuck there. Then I tried to play in other ways than those first five times, used grenades and crossbows as much as I could, and eventually beat them. It was a hard difficulty spike point, no doubt, but you have to give them a credit, when Drake says after that fight "We're going to need some better weapons" you can't help but smile and nod in agreement.

Rick Dangerous said:
+ Technically brilliant (but for some reasons, and as a coder, i was more impressed by GOWIII)
I'm curious to hear you expand on that. For all its in your face impressive stuff that GOW3 throws at you, I still thought UC2 was ultimately technically more impressive in many ways. The animation/scenery collision and interaction system in particular, but also their lighting and shading. I loved how UC2 throws screen filling subsurface scattering surfaces around like they're nothing.

arne said:
Wait, what?
This is just my impression : i wish i could keep more weapons as i never know if i'm going to find ammo for the ones i'm picking up.
In my book this is still an A+, but I also wish the enemies were never the same. I just played Heavy Rain, it may have influenced my judgement regarding this point.

One last thing : for the next Uncharted, i hope you put even more efforts in the plot.

It's strange but i feel like the golden age is back again. Uncharted 2 as Hardwired and Naughty dog as Silents/Cryonics.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Rick Dangerous said:
This is just my impression : i wish i could keep more weapons as i never know if i'm going to find ammo for the ones i'm picking up.
Its really not that easy to run out of ammo in the game, but if you do it's part of fun that you have to run up to downed enemies and pick their guns.

It's strange but i feel like the golden age is back again. Uncharted 2 as Hardwired and Naughty dog as Silents/Cryonics.
o_O Is it scary that I know exactly how and why you feel like this, even though it sounds like ramblings of a madman?
Amiga rulez

How About No said:
Here's a off-the-wall opinion compared to everyone else! This is still the best game this gen.
I would have to agree with you. The single player is phenomenal, and the online just has that certain hook for me. I've still been playing online, and that's rare for me. I usually put in max 150 hours into an online game, but I've put in around 430 hours into Uncharted 2 online. I can't get enough of it.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Rick Dangerous said:
In my book this is still an A+, but I also wish the enemies were never the same. I just played Heavy Rain, it may have influenced my judgement regarding this point.

One last thing : for the next Uncharted, i hope you put even more efforts in the plot.

Really? I can't think of one game that the enemies are never the same... heavy rain is completely different in that there aren't really "enemies" per-se and there aren't nearly as many.

The plot of Uncharted or at least the story telling, is way ahead of any game this generation by far IMO.

And the 2 gun system works perfect in the realm of UC. Conserving ammo is part of the game and the difficulty, play on easy if you don't want to deal with it.

Lord Error said:
I'm curious to hear you expand on that. For all its in your face impressive stuff that GOW3 throws at you, I still thought UC2 was ultimately technically more impressive in many ways. The animation/scenery collision and interaction system in particular, but also their lighting and shading. I loved how UC2 throws screen filling subsurface scattering surfaces around like they're nothing.

I may have been fooled by the epicness of GOWIII. I still think IQ was unmatched and this is the only game when i found someone (Aphrodite) really sexy. It may have something to do with the skin shaders used.

msdstc said:
Really? I can't think of one game that the enemies are never the same... heavy rain is completely different in that there aren't really "enemies" per-se and there aren't nearly as many.

The plot of Uncharted or at least the story telling, is way ahead of any game this generation by far IMO.

And the 2 gun system works perfect in the realm of UC. Conserving ammo is part of the game and the difficulty, play on easy if you don't want to deal with it.

Story telling was good. The plot can be thickier. It's John Grisham', i hope James Elroy' for UC3.

I would love some new objective co-op. Especially if it was with Sully and Elena set during the events of the first game. And new multiplayer skins! Every character should get a doughnut version.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Rick Dangerous said:
Story telling was good. The plot can be thickier. It's John Grisham', i hope James Elroy' for UC3.

Really not trying to pry but can you answer the other questions?

Irish

Yeef said:
Arne posts here all the time and, back in the day at least, used to play multiplayer with us on occasion.

Ha, if he were to play with us today (if we were even to play regularly anymore), all he would hear is incessant (but necessary) bitching about 1.04.

The MP team needs to remember why people played the game so much at first as they are designing the MP portion of UC3.

Mojojo

since crashing in multiplayer today, i can't connect back to MP, I always get the "Error syncing levels" message during the connection process... I followed the instructions on the naughtydogs forum : deleting all the game data, but it didn't fix anything...

Anyone else got this problem?

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Regarding the last boss complaints, I always felt like it would be great if the last boss was this epic chase...kinda like the cat & mouse chase tank sequence in Tenzin's village. I wasn't a fan of the two game's last bosses because it didn't really feel like a last boss...it felt more like a chore. The build up to the bosses in the two games are always GREAT, and I think they should keep that build up (intensity-wise) for the final fight. As far as the "mystic" part of the story, I actually like it. I know a lot of people didn't like
the zombie-like Spaniards
or the reveal that
the blue Yeti things were actually people
, but I felt that they did make the gameplay more fun and added a nice little corny twist. I enjoyed the story in the first Uncharted a lot more because it felt like a big mystery trying to figure everything out...and it also helped that the whole game felt connected. Unlike with 2, where you were in one place (Borneo) and then in another (Nepal).

BTW, I hope that Kotaku thing is another co-op objective mission or something along the likes of that. I'd LOVE that. Throw us a bone, ND!

And please for your next multiplayer game:

-No more skeletons or mute characters. The kill the "life" of the MP. Seriously.
- No more Situation Awareness (or make it so you wait 1 minute pressing up like an idiot before you can see)
- Pistol only Plunder
- Decrease the amount of money you need to level up...it's ridiculous...and there's no incentive to level up. Literally, nothing.
- Crushing level co-op arena modes. (Make it so the enemies/health are like co-op objective's Crushing mode and I'll love you FOREVER!)

Mojojo said:
since crashing in multiplayer today, i can't connect back to MP, I always get the "Error syncing levels" message during the connection process... I followed the instructions on the naughtydogs forum : deleting all the game data, but it didn't fix anything...

Anyone else got this problem?
No, but my friend did and I don't think he ever tried to play again. Everyone's suggestion is to keep trying, but I have no clue on a solution.

allegate said:
I tried to play online for the first time yesterday and it stuck at the connecting screen. Are there DNS issues or anything else that might need to be taken care of to get a better connection?

I just need those two trophies and I'll get my platinum.
Maybe you can try it again at a later time? Do you get any errors or does the connection bar just stay stuck in a place? Syncing? I hope you can get it working! The co-op is so much fun.

Rewrite said:
Regarding the last boss complaints, I always felt like it would be great if the last boss was this epic chase...kinda like the cat & mouse chase tank sequence in Tenzin's village.

Agree 100%. A big flaw universal to games and even film is when the climax isn't as good as any of the action that precedes it. In Uncharted 2 you had the train section, and the truck section on the mountain side, and the final battle was basically Ring around the Roses. The setting was boring and it lacked intensity. I always hate it when a cool action/adventure story fizzles out at the end, but thankfully the game still had some good scenes afterwards. Next time, Naughty Dog, put Nate and the main villain on a Fast Moving Object™ and it will be awesome.

Yeef

Irish said:
Ha, if he were to play with us today (if we were even to play regularly anymore), all he would hear is incessant (but necessary) bitching about 1.04.
Only if you and Somnium were there. The rest of us have more tact than that. ;]

TripOpt55

When do you think we will hear about this DLC then? I had assumed they were done with any substantial DLC, but if Elena has new dialogue it must be something bigger than skins. I'm definitely up for more DLC. I don't play this game like I used to, but I still enjoy it when I do.

Levi

Banned
I liked the Guardians. Nice change of pace, sensible way to switch up the combat and raise the stakes as you reach the end-game.

I hope the voice-work was for Uncharted 3 and this "DLC" nonsense is a red herring so we can all be super-surprised when the game is announced next year on a GI cover / at the Spike awards / as an exclusive on IGN / whatever.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
TripOpt55 said:
When do you think we will hear about this DLC then? I had assumed they were done with any substantial DLC, but if Elena has new dialogue it must be something bigger than skins. I'm definitely up for more DLC. I don't play this game like I used to, but I still enjoy it when I do.
Well, remember...in one of the previous patches, they made it so they can add voices to skins without having to do a game update, so maybe they're just adding some new lines?

Jaroof

TripOpt55 said:

New coop objective levels? :D

Mithos

My question would be..

Why not some DLC for us singleplayer people who do not care about online deathmatches?

Jaroof

Mithos said:
My question would be..

Why not some DLC for us singleplayer people who do not care about online deathmatches?

What kind of single player DLC could they possibly add?
The campaign's already complete. :|

Mojojo

Rewrite said:
No, but my friend did and I don't think he ever tried to play again. Everyone's suggestion is to keep trying, but I have no clue on a solution.

Ok thanks , tried again today and after a lot of Syncing it worked again :D

TripOpt55

Jaroof said:
New coop objective levels? :D
Yeah this is what I was thinking. I wonder what level(s)? I guess them being in Shambala for one might be too silly/wouldn't make sense, but would be fun. Hope we hear about this DLC soon.

stop asking for dlc, they need to give up and be done with UC2, before they trash it even more. We need to get UC3, and we need to make suggestions, so it becomes AND STAYS as awesome as UC2 was at the beginning. My God..it was so good. So s-o- g-double o-d goooooood.

TripOpt55

Well, I was just talking about the DLC since Sony said there would be some. Plus It's not like they aren't working on Uncharted 3. Some DLC for UC2 isn't hurting anything.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Jaroof said:
What kind of single player DLC could they possibly add?
The campaign's already complete. :|
A side mission of some kind? A 2.5D mini game using the full game's engine?

On the other hand, it's probably better that everyone who would be good enough to work on any kind of single player DLC is working on their next full game.

AniHawk

I beat Uncharted 2 in February, about seven months ago. Before then, I had not played a Naughty Dog game for more than 20 minutes (so, discounting demos) in over 6 years. I went in with the lowest of expectations and I'm glad I did. Oh, and spoilers and such.

First things first, it's still the type of game Jak II was. You're going to see a bit of references to Jak II in this paragraph and the next only because it's the most recent ND game I've played and it's the only thing of theirs I can compare it to without going back to Crash Bandicoot. It continues the line of thinking that was started with that other game that gamers need to care about getting to the end of the game, and the only way to do that is with story instead of well-crafted puzzles and obstacles that become progressively more difficult to achieve, but give the player satisfaction for doing so (and therefore making them want to complete the next obstacle). So Uncharted 2 was unfortunately but at least obviously designed with this mindest from the very start. Unlike that other game, I knew what I was getting into here.

Also unlike that other game, this was a well-crafted experience for the most part. It feels like whoever was in charge of that other game either understood what truly went wrong, or simply was fired from the company. If you're going to make this type of game, it makes much more sense to present it in a very linear fashion, so you feel like you're part of this story that's moving forward (unlike that other game where you're kinda meandering about this city designed by dumb people).

The game is really gorgeous, and I'm glad I got some HDMI cables back during my playthrough of A Crack in Time. It's really refreshing to see a current gen title that's not afraid to mix in some color with its overabundance of shooting. The animation is top-notch here too, but that's to be expected from Naughty Dog, and especially in a game where story is the main focus above all else. The only thing I disliked, and gradually got used to, were the characters. Man, there are some ugly (Flynn, Nathan) and scary (Chloe) looking characters in this game. I think the first guy I saw who actually looked like a person was Karl. Well, I guess Karl and Elena. Still, it's a step up from the hideous UEIII humans you see everywhere, and again, the animation is so good you eventually stop caring about their looks because the performances are so realistic. Naughty Dog's had some fantastic animators for over a decade and it shows.

My favorite parts of the game were always the platformingish bits. My favorite had to be Mountaineering and Heart of Ice. It was pretty much uninterrupted problem solving. I do think Naughty Dog was pretty vague in where to go for a lot of it though, and the game didn't really push the boundaries of what could have been done (part of this is thanks to the story, because it gets pretty crazy for the world of Uncharted 2). There were actually more platforming bits than I expected though, and some was even integrated into the boring shooting parts. Although even then, not all of the shooting was boring, but when you clear an area and Your Buddy says "Oh no! Reinforcements!" it kinda kills that feeling of satisfaction you just had. And some segments just drag on for-fucking-ever. By this, I mean more of the shooting in the city in the first half of the game, and less of the part that was Siege and so on.

Finally, the writing was bad, and this is kind of a big thing for a game where story goes first. I guess we should start off with dialogue. For the first half of the game it goes:
Nathan: Quip quip quip
Flynn: Quip quip?
Chloe: Quip!!
Nathan: Quip quip lol quip quip
And boy does it grate. Everyone is too clever. Between Sully, Nathan, Flynn, and Chloe, I was hoping one of them would get it between the eyes. Flynn especially seemed like too much of a buddy for someone who would betray you. Later, the game kinda let up on everybody being a sarcastic asshole, especially once Elena joined up. I still don't know what exactly Nathan Drake does and why, but we don't really need to know that in the latter half of the game anyway.

Lazarevic seemed to just be there because they needed an asshole villain. Gotta say he was at least a step above Praxis, and thank god no villain from nowhere came out to take his spotlight. He was pretty fucking cliche though- yelling "DRRAAAAAAAAAKE" in the final boss fight, giving the "we're the same" speech (which was almost a facepalm moment). I guess he wanted power because he was crazy. Okay, I can buy that, but the whole "save the world!!!" stuff that comes at the end is stupid. I almost wanted Nathan to turn to the camera and say "because we're self-aware."

Also, everything is just too convenient for Nathan. Just so happens there's a gun capable of downing a helicopter on a train! Just so happens there's five propane tanks in the only train car Nathan's able to hobble over to! Just so happens he's rescued just after he finishes walking with a bullet in his gut in freezing temperatures and collapses in snow!

Back to Flynn for a bit, he's a dick. He's not even a guy I'd love to hate. I'd hate to love to hate that guy. And he seems only to exist for a woman in a refrigerator moment that comes at the very end of the game when he blows himself up because the story decided to stop making sense.

On the plus side, at least some funny stuff happens, and some of the non-shooting scenes are different from the platforming parts (like running from the mercs with a wounded John). I enjoyed the ending, and what really scares Nathan Drake. That banter at the end felt much less forced than the stuff at the beginning. Also, I can buy the whole Mutant Supermen thing after the Mutant Monster things were revealed to be fake. Mutant Supermen were such a step down on the scale of crazy stuff that came out of nowhere and didn't belong in the game that I didn't mind their inclusion. I could have also understood the water/sap acting as some sort of drug, but healing scars? That's bullshit.

I have to say though, despite my opinion about the story and how big a focus it is in this game, I really appreciated the initial back and forth and catching up to a rock and a hard place. Drake's hand puppet show about Flynn's betrayal was probably the funniest thing in the game too.

Also, I liked the fact the game was linear. If you're going to make a game where the story is the driving force, it makes so much more sense to make it a linear experience (stuff like RDR can get a little lost in focus). And I really loved how the story caught up to the first chapter.

Second, I loved the graphics. I loved that it was colorful. You don't see that in a game like this these days.

As I said before, Mountaineering and Heart of Ice were my two favorite chapters, back to back because 95% of it is simply platforming and problem solving. Unlike other parts in the game, this is more advanced thanks to rotating platforms and time-based puzzles. The sense of accomplishment you feel when you're real high up and see the distance you travel is pretty great. I also love that it's very vertical. It's a thrill to be making these huge long jumps across chasms of doom.

Actually, the part in the city that was about climbing the hotel was really enjoyable too for pretty much all the same reasons. And then little things like Marco Polo in the pool were fun and unexpected. It was a neat thing for Naughty Dog to reward the player for just kinda having fun and bullshitting around.

One thing I really enjoyed is that trophies are tied to money. That actually made me want to get trophies because they actually had a point to them (unlike most video games in general). The bonuses were worth spending money on too, so it was good effort all around on that.

As far as shooting's concerned- I didn't like the "arenas," but I kinda liked the parts like Siege when you were basically just pushing forces back with the help of the people who lived there. I really liked how blowing up the tank was about you figuring out how to get from RPG to RPG without being shot dead in the process.

There were other moments that were a nice change of pace- like carrying a wounded Jeff while shooting at an overwhelming number of badguys. The part right afterward- the Crash Bandicoot running-toward-the-camera part (and it happens at the very end too) was also a lot of fun.

I liked the train sequence- it reminded me of Last Crusade. I liked how it went from being simply sneaking aboard a train to eventually dodging signposts while fighting baddies on top of one.

I liked the chapters in the Monastery, and whenever you see a hint of the "monsters" and how it built to a full-fledged attack on the soldiers there.

As a side note: I couldn't help but be reminded of Jak II's final boss when fighting Lazarevic. That game had you run in a circle while shooting at it to kill it. It felt like this was a better designed version of that, with the exploding tree sap adding to the strategy.

Overall, I enjoyed the game. And that's way more than can be said about that other game. This game had fantastic animation and acting, good graphics, and good platforming bits that went a long way to keeping me interested for 9.5 hours. I said before that ND was full of talentless hacks. Well, they're not. At least not anymore. They're clearly a bunch of really talented folks simply pointed in the wrong direction.
score: 7/10

for UC3, ND needs to think of a variety scenarios requiring costume changes for Drake.

Think of all the multiplayer costumes they could have

I imagine the opening sequence involving Drake wearing a tux and Elena wearing a dress

Or maybe at a beach in shorts and Bikini.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
always good to see a community manager being cool. but I think that's Arne's trademark special move, being cool on an internet forum.

I've been thinking of getting into the MP again a bit. I haven't touched it since before the UC1 themed multiplayer map.

AniHawk

Metalmurphy said:
Why did you think it was necessary to repost that? oO

it's a recent game and it should have been in the official thread.

also, it's not offending any particular group of people and it's a positive review of the game. unless i guess you really dislike the game and positive opinions about the game.

OK, I just deleted all of the info and reinstalled everything. I'm currently staring at a "Connecting..." screen that keeps flashing a "Syncing LiveData" progress bar at me every few seconds. The bar progresses, and goes away only to return. It progresses, and then goes away again. I'm up to 20 LiveData syncs now. The "Connecting..." bar is going over, but very slowly. It's just over the "t" at this point and I've been waiting for 15 minutes. What is it trying to sync? Should I delete my game save at this point? and if I do, will it affect anything in the MP experience?

edit: 5 minutes later and I'm looking at the MP match screen. I am rank 1, woo.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Rewrite said:
And please for your next multiplayer game:

-No more skeletons or mute characters. The kill the "life" of the MP. Seriously.
- No more Situation Awareness (or make it so you wait 1 minute pressing up like an idiot before you can see)
- Pistol only Plunder
- Decrease the amount of money you need to level up...it's ridiculous...and there's no incentive to level up. Literally, nothing.
- Crushing level co-op arena modes. (Make it so the enemies/health are like co-op objective's Crushing mode and I'll love you FOREVER!)

-Yes. I can't hear, but this is balance for those that can.
-Wallhacks gotta go. I still can't believe this made it into a retail game. Someone at ND needs to be smacked with a newspaper and told "NO! BAD DOG!" And no, it should not come back to U3. If it does, consider me playing U3 only for the singleplayer, ND.
-Fuck yes. Signed.
-Fuck yes. Double signed. And give more incentive than LOL MODELS THAT YOU CAN'T CARE ABOUT (I only use Heist Flynn and Drake, why bother with the others?)
-Can't care about this. So either way.

And if you need to balance the game/opinions on perks, come ask GAF and give beta keys. Because FFS SA SHOULD NOT BE IN THE GAME. EVER. AT ALL. AGAIN.

(I'm still waiting for a playlist update that has "NO SA" so the game can be fun again, come on ND...)

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Hey Naughty Dog, I have been experiencing so many problems with this latest patch. Just today, some matches would not load because it would stay stuck on the loading screen when I was playing with some friends in Plunder matches. Either it's stuck on the "Game starts in 1" or it's a black bar with the spinning dagger. What gives? I've never and I repeat NEVER had any of these problems prior to this latest update. And the worst thing is that when I try to quit the game, it restarts my PS3. What is wrong? I've already deleted the game data and redownloaded all my DLC. Please give me a solution. I'm not the only one with this problem either. One of my friends had a similar issue too. I also don't have problems playing online with other of my PS3 games...

Edit:

See, just now I tried connecting to a co-op arena match and the black screen with the dagger shows up with the music all fucked up. Sigh. :\ Looks like I'm going to have to delete the game data again and redownload all my DLC for the second time...

Top Bottom