• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Washington Post: Secret meeting held to establish Trump-Putin back channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, the alleged server that was communicating with Trump Tower to Russia was being conducted by Spectrum Health, located in Grand Rapids.

Guess who's chairman of the board for Spectrum? Dick Devos, Betsy's husband.
Guess which city Trump visited the most on his campaign trail? Grand Rapids.

http://www.salon.com/2017/03/10/tru...-a-russian-bank-continues-to-be-investigated/

Na3XQCp.gif

platocplx

We need special elections with all of this hashed out Impeachment is not enough this is a systematic attempt to totally influence the American govt. this is insane this is far from coincidence. This entire administration has to go and possibly be jailed for all these foreign affairs.

So many shoes on that centipede are falling. something has to give, and it will be soon I believe. This orange monster needs to be taken down hard and fast, Locke em all up

Pickman

“The meeting had nothing to do with President Trump. Why is the so-called under-resourced intelligence community messing around with surveillance of American citizens when they should be hunting terrorists?”

dflct.gif

Well until we can prove that the Blackwater dude was *actually* working for Trump this could just be him being his usual dickhead self. Connections are pretty apparent, though, especially with the server.

It's easy to see how he'd be the go-to guy for this kind of job, since his lack of official connection to the transition team allows plausible deniability. We're seeing it already.

Ac30

It's easy to see how he'd be the go-to guy for this kind of job, since his lack of official connection to the transition team allows plausible deniability. We're seeing it already.

True, but to be fair, everyone close to Trump has plausible deniability, like Manafort, who played a small role in the campaign*

*May be alternative fact

Louise Mensch has some good stuff of Russia, though I know she is a mixed bag occurring to some here.

I watch her twitter feed to see what she is talking about, over the weekend she was making links to Rudy Giuliani's "cyber security" company being involved.

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch

HBO mini series each episode is based on a different reporter and final episode it all wraps it up.

I envision an entire season of trials, but that's just me hoping.

FYI, the alleged server that was communicating with Trump Tower to Russia was being conducted by Spectrum Health, located in Grand Rapids.

Guess who's chairman of the board for Spectrum? Dick Devos, Betsy's husband.
Guess which city Trump visited the most on his campaign trail? Grand Rapids.

http://www.salon.com/2017/03/10/tru...-a-russian-bank-continues-to-be-investigated/

Barron knows the cyber.

Barron, you had one job.

Go play Horizon, this is all a long burn. Serious investigations take time.

It's been really hard for me to game lately.

We need special elections with all of this hashed out Impeachment is not enough this is a systematic attempt to totally influence the American govt. this is insane this is far from coincidence. This entire administration has to go and possibly be jailed for all these foreign affairs.

Not just the trump administration, this looks to be the entire Republican Party at this point.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
It's interesting that Prince is only denying the content of the meeting, not the fact that it occurred. The fact that his first denial is so weak is telling.

He knows if the allegation came up they would likely have evidence of the meeting. The smart move is to say "we discussed the beach......yeah..... the beach" and leave it at that. Keep in mind its the feds.... they probably have proof of what was said as well.

Acorn

Louise Mensch has some good stuff of Russia, though I know she is a mixed bag occurring to some here.

I watch her twitter feed to see what she is talking about, over the weekend she was making links to Rudy Giuliani's "cyber security" company being involved.

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch

Wasn't she fully on the Trump alt right bandwagon last year?

I'm actually surprised she has principals after seeing her contributions to public life.

Wasn't she fully on the Trump alt right bandwagon last year?

I'm actually surprised she has principals after seeing her contributions to public life.

I'm not sure she does have principles really. It seems like she picks a pet project and investigates it with reckless abandon. Just so happens that the windmill might actually be a dragon this time. I would hold anything she says at arms length. She basically writes investigative fanfic.

This isn't as much a "Russian" take over as it is a a hostile take over by multinational corporations, Russia is playing this two ways, revenge/redemption but also, Putin is just another corrupt billionaire who loves his money.

This story will REALLY damage the Trump administration's aspirations for war with Iran. That's the best thing about this, hundreds of thousands of lives may literally be saved.

KingV

I feel like this will really resonate wit Trumps base. Many of them have doormats that say "Backdoor friends are the best friends".

Guy.brush

If we had an elf army on the case trump would have been in prison 3 weeks ago!

Part of it is that the investigaton takes time, but I would guess that part of the slow drip feed from the IC is also that they want to try and convince (former) Trump voters that their messiah is a fraud.
If all bombs would be dropped simultanously it would look a heck of a lot like a coup for his fringe base.
If you go slow you have a chance to win back minds with facts and dismantle the poisonous alt-right alt-fact climate and get folks comfortable with the idea that the whole administration is compromised to the core.

Surfinn

For the "nothing will come from this" people.. This is a huge investigation. Its like building a shopping mall. This shit takes time and just remember a LOT is going on behind the scenes and will be for months if not years.

What a swell guy...

Prince is the brother of United States Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos and the brother-in-law of former Alticor (Amway) president Dick DeVos. Prince's first wife, Joan, died of cancer in 2003. He later wrote that he had an affair with Joanna Houck, his children's nanny, while his wife was dying. Prince and Houck married in 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom