• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs - Story Trailer leaks on Xbox360 preview dashboard / Release 05.27.14

bbd23

Game looks improved visually and now im slightly interested again.

good that we finally have a date. Hope the game does well.

It doesn't look as good as the reveal at E3, but as a game this looks far more interesting than it ever has before. It actually makes me want to say it, while i'd lost complete interest in it before this trailer.

raven777

I still think the graphics doesn't look as good as the E3 reveal trailer, but it looks better than the later trailers.

ekim

That does not look like the PS4 or Xbox One version but it is certainly an improvement of the last gen footage we saw before which was said to be an old build.

They won't do the trailer for each platform again. They just change the boxart at the end.

SJRB

Gold Member
2014-03-0614_24_09-wiudapm.png

I liked how he didn't just double-tap in that sequence but straight up shot the guy in the heart FOUR times.

Hackers are crazy, man.

sjay1994

I still think the graphics doesn't look as good as the E3 reveal trailer, but it looks better than the later trailers.

E3 reveal there was a lot of reflective surfaces and shine due to all the rain. Also not sure if this is PS4/One footage or 360/PS3 footage

tumblr_mbhkbxr0Zl1qdb4cxo1_r1_500.gif

The game has fared better since we last saw it, that trailer was ace, and I'm back on the hype train for this, officially. End of May isn't too far away.

excowboy

I finished AC4 yesterday, and having played AC3, and getting a similar vibe from Far Cry 3, I'm concerned that Watch Dogs will just be full of pointless and fundamentally un-fun stuff to do. However, the trailer looks nice!

SJRB

Gold Member
Compression in this trailer is pretty bad, hopefully the boys from Gamersyde will get a 1080p version today.

It may or may not look shittier than previous showings, but the leaked trailer has done something the previous videos didn't: make me want to play it.

2014-03-0614_24_09-wiudapm.png

Yes. Because I don't hate for the sake of hating.

No, you only generalize critique to fit your argument. Much better.

Look at all these assholes dat just be hatin' yo!

Don't kill me gaf but am underwhelmed by the graphics still getting it day 1 though

Story sounds interesting.

Gameplay bits look fun.

Graphics are horrible.

Fuck it, will buy on PS4 anyway.

I hope this is 360 footage.. because it looks terrible as Xbox one and PS4 footage.

Not impressed with the technical side of it but liked the vibe of the story. Looks pretty good

Cars definitely look worse. And also the explosions, crashes etc.

GlamFM

Banned
And this is why people shouldn´t be so excited for the Devision - at least not for its visuals.

UBISoft have a long history of making fake-gameplay-actally-full-CG reveals.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Looks good, also had no idea that Rob Zombie was in this.

DrBo42

Going to be pretty disappointed if the footage from the trailer is from PS4. Based on the anti-aliasing I'm seeing on the fence and wires/cables in that trailer I bet it is.

And this is why people shouldn´t be so excited for the Devision - at least not for its visuals.

UBISoft have a long history of making fake-gameplay-actally-full-CG reveals.

The Division looks great to me because of the gameplay they showed more than the visuals. Sure the visuals looked great as well, but I know what to expect from UBI in that area. It won't look like that on any platform when it's released.

bbd23

Why would ubisoft release a last gen trailer video when they have been hyping this news all week? do you guys really think there will be two versions or something?

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Looks really good. I hope the final game matches these visuals.

Top Bottom