• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you eat for breakfast on a Monday in your country?

Lkr

These are always fun to see how cultures differ around the world. Americans are perplexed by the British egg cup contraption. BritishGAF was appalled that Americans had the audacity to boil water in a microwave. Please post your meals to be judged.

I made two fried eggs, two precooked turkey sausage patties ( I cooked these in the microwave!!), and toast. I cooked it in a frying pan because that's how you cook eggs.

XTFQmTI.jpg

KQM4JW5.jpg

Btw I want to see more posts of those British toast sticks, they look like waffle sticks that are toast. I did not understand the appeal at first but now I'm thinking you guys must have a bowl of hot, melted butter to dip them in

maxcriden

Chocolate chip waffles and a banana.

They are insanely delicious. We have like five boxes in the freezer at all times.

On mornings I'm in the office I eat a banana and maybe a small something else. On mornings my wife and I are both home I make a smoothie bowl (blended almond milk, banana, frozen fruits, topped with goji berries, hemp seed, flax seed, granola and raw honey). Also insanely delicious. Even more so.

I poached an egg and served it on avocado toast with sliced tomato, olive oil, aged balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper. Triple shot cappuccino for my beverage. It's like a weekend since both my wife and I are on summer break. During the school year, it's almost always a smoothie and the cappuccino.

C.Mongler

I have about 10-15 minutes to prepare and eat breakfast in the AM so usually a bowl of cereal and some yogurt or a banana. If I'm feeling particularly fancy that day I'll put a bagel in the toaster oven and put cream cheese on it. USA.

MadmanUK

Bowl of tropical fruit granola with chopped banana and semi skimmed milk. Had a coffee when I got to work as it's too early to be boiling water at home when I get up.

My breakfast today:

Oatmeal Crème Pie (Little Debbie)
Peanut Butter Protein Bar (Clif)
Coffee

This is standard fare on my work from home days. Tomorrow, I'll be in the office, where I'll probably have a sausage biscuit. For you limey brits out there, that's not a cookie.

Vark

Work brings in Breakfast Tacos on Mondays so...

Migas Taco and either a Sausage Egg and Cheese, a Bacon Egg and Cheese or a Bean and Cheese.

US and I am diabetic.

1 cup of Honey Nut Cheerios w/ almond milk and cinnamon
2 whole wheat Eggo waffles w/ sugar free syrup and cinnamon
1 nutri-gran bar (strawberry flavor)
1 apple
1 bottle of water

US (Central VA) GAF:

When I have time, scramble a couple eggs, throw in some cheese, toast two slices of bread, make an egg sandwich.

When I don't, I either grab a breakfast sandwich in a drivethru or I make a quick protein shake and head out the door.

I would follow that up with a couple cups of coffee, but I cut caffeine recently.

louiedog

I'm an American millennial so rather than cereal, because I'm too lazy to clean a bowl and spoon, I opted for avocado toast this morning in lieu of the prospect of home ownership.

I'm not sure why we're not supposed to eat the stuff. My avocado was $1 and split between two people and the sourdough bread cost next to nothing because I baked it myself.

br3wnor

USA: 2 Gluten-Free Blueberry Waffles from the toaster and a cup of coffee

Eat that Mon-Friday basically. Saturday morning we usually get something more fancy from a local eat out place and Sunday’s most of the time are back to the waffles. I used to do cereal but wasn’t crazy about the sugar content and I like eating something warm in the morning.

Now if money wasn’t a worry and I didn’t care about getting fatter/my wife let me, I’d have an everything bagel w/ veggie cream cheese every fucking morning. The few times a month I have that for breakfast are heaven.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
I generally eat a bowl of cereal or a bowl of yogurt with some granola with a cup of tea or coffee.

I made the mistake of trying out museli for the first time this week. Granola it is not.

Maniel

Banned
Buttered bagel and black coffee. On weekends I'll have the same thing except with three eggs over easy.

Edit: USA btw

Lev

Two eggs with a little cheese on top with one whole grain tortilla. My drink is either water or black coffee. The date doesn't matter since I have the same thing for breakfast everyday. (USA)

Top Bottom