• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you eat for breakfast on a Monday in your country?

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Depends on how ambitions I am. Typically a few hardboiled eggs, or a piece of fruit, or some kind of breakfast bar all with coffee. (USA)

I pretty only eat breakfast on Sunday mornings, where I make a full breakfast with eggs and toast and stuff. I'm not hungry when I first wake up, but especially not on a workday where I leave enough time to shower, dress, and drive to work.

USA.

Australia.

Eggs with Toast or Hash Browns.

If in a rush however...

99b246055b61fb25ef55fde7f838e295

Cruxist

Coffee w/ half and half.

Sometimes a sausage and egg breakfast sandwich. I have a long ass commute and usually don't have time to make anything in the morning. It sucks, but such is life.

lord

Mexico, I usually eat red sauce chilaquiles au gratin with panela cheese once a week, usually on monday.

Zeeman

Canada

This morning, had a roll with lox on it, and yogurt with cheerios and trail mix. Drank water (I usually like to save my coffee for later in the morning)

gaiages

Banned
I drink an energy/meal replacement shake at the office. Sometimes a handful of almonds too.

Anything fancier is for the weekend.

EDIT: USA

jstripes

Banned
The same thing I eat any other day of the week? Not certain what's so special about Mondays.

Usually I'll just have a bowl of cereal (with milk from a bag) because I'm lazy, but sometimes I'll have some form of egg and toast, and occasionally bacon.

E92 M3

Weekend breakfasts are more interesting than weekday breakfasts, but generally, I eat whatever I am in the mood for. I don't like to make food availability limited by the time of day. A cheesesteak can be a perfect breakfast, just like a loaded omelet can make a good dinner. The body doesn't care what time you get the specific macros/micros.

Trying to get into meal prep as my salary improves, but right now it's usually just a bowl of cereal or oatmeal with some fruit and a cup of soy milk.

If I'm in a hurry and have the cash to spare, Mickey D's breakfast remains quick and undefeated.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
I'm eating avocado. But not on toast. On chips.

With tomatoes, onion, some other green things, and salt. Kinda smooshy, but not too smooshy. Just the right amount of smoosh.

edit: and coffee

Ullus

Sweden

Cup of tea
2 eggs or Müsli with filmjölk/ sour milk
Two crispbread with liver pâté and pickled cucumber

Seirith

I'm in the US, I have a glass of OJ so I can take my medications and either a chocolate meal shake (220 cal) or a bowl of cereal.

kamakazi5

I'd probably just drink some coffee and have a light snack of fruit or crackers. I don't care for breakfast food for the most part. If I'm really hungry I'll eat leftovers or make an early lunch.

PillarEN

Doesn't matter where I am, chances are I'm eating cereal or something with eggs. Or if I'm in a country with easy access to waffles I might be eating those as well.

mike6467

Oatmeal with milk and protein powder. Not much, as I generally don't get hungry in the mornings. If I'm working out before breakfast (or soon after) I'll make more and toss 3 or 4 eggs on the side.

This is probably 95% of my breakfasts, the other 5% are eaten out and are more then likely some ridiculous combination of sugar/chocolate covered pancakes and elaborate omelets.

This morning I had a Greek yogurt, half a protein bar, and some peanut butter. That's a pretty frequent breakfast for me.

Sometimes I do an English muffin with eggs and maybe some goat cheese. Other days I might have oatmeal with some kind of mix-ins. And always, ALWAYS, two cups of coffee and some ice water.

Weekend brunches are a totally different story though, and usually involve a bit of day-drinking.

Tornix

USA: Usually almond milk porridge with almond flour, flax seed, blue berries and honey. If I'm feeling lazy/running late, just some cereal. Either way I'll have it with a cup of coffee.

Top Bottom