• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you eat for breakfast on a Monday in your country?

This wonderful sandwich

img_5844_156999231.jpg

I usually run late to work. All I have is a small bottle of water.
If I got 10 mins to spare, I will stop off at an AM/PM and get either a chicken sandwich or a BBQ rib sandwich. But that doesn't happen very often.

It's not really audacity so much as asking to have super heated water explode all over you.

How can the water become superheated? It will simply boil (same as a hob or kettle), especially in an open container.

And I don't think anyone is dumb enough to put water in a sealed container in the microwave... even an American...

(Saying that, my genius mate once tried to cook a sealed can of spaghetti "O's" on the hob --- then pulled ring-pull to open the thing and have boiling hot pasta explode all over him and the kitchen... he was an real Einstein)

I eat whatever I feel like for breakfast.
Sometimes it's ice-cream and fruit. :p
Most of the time it's yoghurt and fruit or a bowl of cereal.

Rad-

Finland: Protein pudding or plain yogurt. Of course black coffee on top of that. I'm too much like a zombie in the morning to actually cook anything.

UK, Porridge (Oatmeal) with Blueberries, or other berries. Followed by three Poached eggs on wholemeal toast and a couple of chopped fresh tomatoes.

Top Bottom