• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you have for breakfast every day?

golfham

Egg/Cheese/Bacon on a Onion Bagel
Hashbrown
2 Donuts
12oz coffee.

Followed by 16oz Water mixed with..
C4 Ultimate Pre-Workout
BCAA
D-Aspartic Acid
L-Citruline
Pinch Some dopamine and T level boosting herbs.
Sometimes a little Phenibut too.

Added over 10lbs on this over the year :)
Yeah I’m sure anyone would gain 10lbs from eating 2 donuts for breakfast every day.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
500g of quark on a slice of whole wheat bread and two cups (0.3l each) of water

ZanDatsu

Huel

TFH8H8y.png

Easy, healthy, tastes great with the flavoring you can buy with it.

Manus

Two scrambled eggs with onions, red and green peppers. Also have two slices of turkey bacon. Plus can't forget the coffee.

lachesis

Whatever my child didn't finish on her plate. On my ex's week to take my child - I normally eat overnight oat and some fruits for brunch. (I eat 2 times per day)

lil puff

I usually just do water or tea. If I am feeling very hungry, I'd get a bran muffin, granola bar or greek yogurt. Rarely have any real protein, unless it's a weekend and I'm famished from a late night out!

lil puff

hahaha I think should add some fruit but I've been eating them less and less lately. I do crossfit btw.
Crossfit. Cool. Bananas are good for potassium - as well as coconut water. Otherwise I wouldn't really get a lot in my diet!

Blam

2 runny eggs, and some milk, then about an hour later some coffee with 6 sugars, and cream.

3 eggs, scrambled.
3 or 4 whole grain toasts with peanut butter
coffee

I would feel so stuffed if I ate that much for breakfast!

I tend to avoid breakfast. It allows me a small fast, and I like having part of the day where I dont feel full. Lunch at my place of work is 13.20, so I do well to survive that late, and will often eat from 11.30 onward.

LordPezix

1 Vegan protein smoothie.
2 slices of toast with almond butter,banana slices, and granola.
1 glass of water
1 cup of coffee
Vitamins galore

Swole nation.

Just whatever fruit I have around. I sleep till the last minute and then run off to class or work. It's been my bad habbit the last 4 years.

TTOOLL

I would feel so stuffed if I ate that much for breakfast!

I tend to avoid breakfast. It allows me a small fast, and I like having part of the day where I dont feel full. Lunch at my place of work is 13.20, so I do well to survive that late, and will often eat from 11.30 onward.

It seems a lot but it isn't and when I eat I have already fasted for about 14 hours.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Somtimes I fast.
But recently Ive been eating weetabix with cow milk and rasins or golden syrup porridge.

LizardSnob

Neo Member
Weedays, I start with a protein shake and banana, then an apple a couple of hours later at work. Weekends, protein shake, banana, followed by another protein shake post workout and maybe something with eggs afterwards.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Today I had 2 back bacons, 3 eggs scrambled in the bacon fat, 3 weetabix 100ml semi skimmed milk and a dessert spoon of rasins and a glass of water.

subsmoke

2 or 3 eggs, some meat, maybe bacon or sausage or leftovers from the night before, big serving of veggies like broccoli or spinach and some fruit. I actually just decided to try paleo for a week to see if I like it and I'm on day 3 so far. Not too bad but definitely hungrier than before.

SkyfireRise

Neo Member
As weird as that may sound I have coffee and usually either baby carrots or broccoli. (Lost 200 pounds and working on my remaining 50 right now)

Last edited:

Herne

Well, this morning I had -

Two bowls of cereal (Corn Flakes, usually Alpen though)
Two bananas
250ml of sparkling flavoured water

That's typical, though the number of bowls and/or bananas can vary.

Last edited:
Top Bottom