• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Spring TV shows will you be watching? - 2017 Edition -

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Snowfall "Suspect" teaser
ABOUT SNOWFALL

Set in 1983, Snowfall is a drama set against the infancy of the crack cocaine epidemic in Los Angeles. The story follows numerous characters on a violent collision course, including a young street entrepreneur, a Mexican wrestler caught in a struggle within a crime family, a CIA operative running from a dark past, and the daughter of a Mexican crime lord. Snowfall premieres Summer 2017 on FX.

trikster40

I'm upset about Powerless getting canned already. The first couple of episodes were not good, but it has been getting better and better and is actually really funny now.

And of course, ratings suck because of the first episodes and it gets pulled. Just like my heart from my chest. Try again, Abed!

Boogs31

I'm upset about Powerless getting canned already. The first couple of episodes were not good, but it has been getting better and better and is actually really funny now.

And of course, ratings suck because of the first episodes and it gets pulled. Just like my heart from my chest. Try again, Abed!

I hear you about shows not getting enough of a chance but I watched the first 3 episodes and it gave me zero reason to keep watching. None of the characters were interesting and it was terribly unfunny. Now maybe it did get better but even if a show isn't good at first (Which not many are), it has to at least show some positive signs/potential in the first hour of runtime.

‘Ray Donovan’ & ‘Episodes’ Get Summer Premiere Dates; ‘Twin Peaks’ Finale Also Slotted
Season 5 of Ray Donovan will premiere Sunday, August 6 at 8 PM. Also beginning that Sunday, Twin Peaks will move to the 9 PM slot from its previous 8 PM. The Twin Peaks finale will air on Sunday, September 3 from 8 to 10 PM with two back-to-back parts.

Episodes will premiere its fifth and final season Sunday, August 20 at 10 PM. The series also will have a world premiere screening at the Tribeca Film Festival this Sunday, April 30, followed by a Q&A panel with creators David Crane, Jeffrey Klarik and series star Matt LeBlanc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom