• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Hell In A Cell '17 |OT| Here Comes The Money.....There Goes The Money

Carnby

Has it been mentioned that Jinder is being advertised for the India tour as the "2 time world champ"?

Naka is winning tonight.

Marvel

could never
I'll be catching this tomorrow, looking forward to shane/owens and that new day/uso match.

Shauni

A falls-count-anywhere hell in a cell match is the dumbest shit ever

I might be misremembering, but I thought every Cell match was falls count anywhere anyway? I feel like there's been at least 1 or 2 Cell matches that ended with a pin on the top of the Cell.

My take is that Shinsuke is going to lose so that Jinder can be champ for the India tour. It's a shame that they couldn't hold off on Shinsuke getting a title shot until after the tour so that Shin could get a title run.

Well, they already did something like this in the past, not that long ago what made me very angry at that time.

They let Joe surprisingly win the NXT title from Shinsuke for a second time ONLY that he can win it back in Japan 2 weeks later...

When i realized they had this match in Japan it was crystal clear to me what happened there and the "icing on the cake" was that this match was unbelievable crappy because of their jet lag. I was done with NXT for a couple of months after this "PR-Gag" shit show.
I really couldn't believe that they did that and how clear it was why they did what they did, I had the feeling they insulted our intelligence in this few weeks.

It would be ok if they do that now with Shinsuke and Jinder because this would be a long feud with a normal rematch and quite potential, but this title change on NXT back then was so rushed and really was shit.

I might be misremembering, but I thought every Cell match was falls count anywhere anyway? I feel like there's been at least 1 or 2 Cell matches that ended with a pin on the top of the Cell.

Everyone is more irritated because it's a stupid stipulation that confirms they'll be breaking out of the cell.

How did that even work? Did the ref have to climb the cell too?

Kusagari

The India tour isn't until December. I won't be surprised if they have Nak win and then drop it back to Jinder beforehand, just to continue the feud.

Because I have no idea who the hell Jinder starts feuding with if he wins again.

The India tour isn't until December. I won't be surprised if they have Nak win and then drop it back to Jinder beforehand, just to continue the feud.

Because I have no idea who the hell Jinder starts feuding with if he wins again.

The India tour is also the next few days though:

Triple H
✔
@TripleH

Happy to announce @WWE Champion @JinderMahal & @SinghBrosWWE will return to #India Oct. 10-13th ahead of #WWE Live! Dec. 8/9th. @WWEIndia

Absolutely no way he drops it tonight before going home Tuesday.

(This tweet is from the other day)

Kusagari

The India tour is also the next few days though:

Triple H
✔
@TripleH

Happy to announce @WWE Champion @JinderMahal & @SinghBrosWWE will return to #India Oct. 10-13th ahead of #WWE Live! Dec. 8/9th. @WWEIndia

Absolutely no way he drops it tonight before going home Tuesday.

(This tweet is from the other day)

Oh, I had no idea there were October dates too. I guess Jinder is winning then. Blah.

somedevil

As of now it seems for this pay per view and No Mercy last month WWE has stopped the smart money from coming in to the betting sites.

ShadyK54

Smackdown hasn't had a good PPV since Elimination Chamber. Hopefully, they deliver tonight.

giphy.gif

Also wow, didn’t realize a thread was made.

18-Volt

Owens vs Shane should be very fun match to watch. I hope Shane doesn't die tonight. After the match Owens should take control of Smackdown and, if still alive, send Shane O Mac back to his CEO office of his own company and Bryan to NJPW.

Mahal is definitely keeping the championship and it's bullshit. This should have been someone else. Rusev, Mike Kanellis, any other heel you name. Even Corbin. What a lame run. Here's hoping that Nakamura destroys Mahal at Starrcade and send him to oblivion.

Usos vs New Day feud is so much fun yet I don't want them going at each other again for the titles. It's time to someone else to step in, preferable Benjamin & Haas Gable.

AJ should defeat Corbin and Corbin should accompany Mahal to the oblivion. Or get some acting lessons before getting in title scene again, he feels like a robot.

I'm sticking around for New Day and Usos in the cell, after the matches they've had this year it's probably the most appropriate use of the cell as a feud ender since....Wrestlemania 28 I guess?

Booker is crazy and says the most random things that even leaves his fellow commentators going wtf but I'll take that over Otunga coming back.

Shauni

Booker is crazy and says the most random things that even leaves his fellow commentators going wtf but I'll take that over Otunga coming back.

Considering how scripted and constrained everything feels with commentary nowadays, it's kind of refreshing really

daemissary

Final picks:

Gable/Benjamin over Hype Bros
Orton over Rusev
Roode over Ziggler
Corbin over AJ and Tye
New Day over Usos
Charlotte over Natalya
Jinder over Shinsuke
Shane over KO

Top Bottom