• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Hell In A Cell '17 |OT| Here Comes The Money.....There Goes The Money

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Last year's PPV had three HIAC matches and they all sucked. Hopefully at least one of these is good.

Rival

Gold Member
I'm ready!

53jU8qi.png

I think I’ve actually gotten all of the ppv’s since wrestle mania and through the end of the year for free.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Starting the show with the showstopper.

Best feud of 2017

Great commentary already -

Graves - "Who would think there'd be a day where someone would swivel their hips and bring a trombone?"

"It's an acquired taste."

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I wasn't sold on the Usos theme with vocals at first but I love it now

Well, they already did something like this in the past, not that long ago what made me very angry at that time.

They let Joe surprisingly win the NXT title from Shinsuke for a second time ONLY that he can win it back in Japan 2 weeks later...

When i realized they had this match in Japan it was crystal clear to me what happened there and the "icing on the cake" was that this match was unbelievable crappy because of their jet lag. I was done with NXT for a couple of months after this "PR-Gag" shit show.
I really couldn't believe that they did that and how clear it was why they did what they did, I had the feeling they insulted our intelligence in this few weeks.

It would be ok if they do that now with Shinsuke and Jinder because this would be a long feud with a normal rematch and quite potential, but this title change on NXT back then was so rushed and really was shit.

I was there for that botch job on NXT too! Man that royally pissed me off when NXT/WWE did that. Honestly I just want Shinsuke to get a title run before the beyond horrible Vince booking goes his way.

Top Bottom