• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Hell In A Cell '17 |OT| Here Comes The Money.....There Goes The Money

Forkball

Zayn turning heel is actually...sad.
The realisation that his good guy antics put a ceiling on him, the story that worked so wonderfully for his nxt title win couldn't cut it on the main roster.

He was the pure face, corrupted by WWE booking, a true turn with weight.

And then he will be fed to whatever babyface dethrones KO. He betrayed everything he believes in only to ultimately fail in the end.

But wait... maybe he will turn on KO in his last moments and help the hero triumph. SAMI ZAYN IS DARTH VADER.

That was the WWE MOTY for sure, but that Lucha Undderground three stages of hell match from two weeks ago gets my overall vote.

If Sami can go heel, maybe Bayley could do so as well.

Tagyhag

Show blew my expectations, some great matches.

It's nice seeing the themed matches of a PPV actually be good.

That angle where Sami JUST takes out KO as Shane comes down like a fucking missile is ACE.

You are giving WWE too much credit if you think Sami's justification on turning heel is something other than he has nothing else to do and will kiss Kevin's ass as if nothing happened. I mean I hope I'm wrong but I really can't see this working out for Sami in the end. Again, let's wait and see....

I thought it would be great. Maybe not MOTY... but knew it was gonna be great.

And I called Sami Zayn's heel turn XD

Love both guys, but honestly thought they wouldn't use the Cell. Glad I was wrong.

And I'm not the biggest Sami Zayn fan, don't like the guy like at all really, but damn gotta give credit where it's due; I'm actually interested in something he's doing now.

Sami actually getting a main event storyline going for him

Bwe65wg.png

That match was 40 minutes long, the only tension came from the last 10-15 minutes

An amazing ending, but overall as a match, nah.

That's called build up...

There was nothing in any match this year like the top of the cell segment of this match. That alone wins it... and everything built to that

I was about to shit myself if someone went through the top, I'm really glad they didn't. Zayn swerve is pretty damn amazing and I'm curious to see which direction they go in.

You are giving WWE too much credit if you think Sami's justification on turning heel is something other than he has nothing else to do and will kiss Kevin's ass as if nothing happened. I mean I hope I'm wrong but I really can't see this working out for Sami in the end. Again, let's wait and see....

Dude they've been teasing this for a while. Why do you think people like me predicted it.

Knox

My take on it is that even though they hate each other, there's still so much history and they're like brothers, and seeing Owens in so much danger made him have to do something. I'm interested to see where it goes.

Jopie

My take on it is that even though they hate each other, there's still so much history and they're like brothers, and seeing Owens in so much danger made him have to do something. I'm interested to see where it goes.

That was my first thought. You can be pissed at your brother but if you see someone about to kill them, you are going to jump in.

That's called build up...

There was nothing in any match this year like the top of the cell segment of this match. That alone wins it... and everything built to that

It's cheap tension though. Any two performers could get that tension by putting themselves in danger like that. It's only worth so much credit IMO.

It's cheap tension though. Any two performers could get that tension by putting themselves in danger like that. It's only worth so much credit IMO.

Lol cheap tension... Come on.

Only performers you believe are crazy enough in 2017 to maybe go through the roof could pull that off like they did.

That was my first thought. You can be pissed at your brother but if you see someone about to kill them, you are going to jump in.

Especially when your boss has been a total dick to you.

Shauni

Both HIAC matches were good and actually used the Cell in various ways. Most of the matches were at least solid with the only big dud being the WWE title match. Good show.

Last match made this thread marked out harder than I've seen for a good while lol. That was definitely worth it.

Top Bottom