• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Payback 2000 |OT| Featuring The Hardy Boyz and Papa Roach

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
The overall match was fine but it didn't really build to anything to where the out of nowhere pin feels earned. Missed opportunity.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Seth is horrible as a face, and has become a mediocre worker; Seth just winning matches for no reason has also become a total plot tumor.

Jopie

I hope the "Seth has an injured knee" thing can go away for a while now. I don't need it to be the story of every match.

Alucard

Banned
So...why should fans care about Seth Rollins as a face? He never gave an explanation for being a shithead. Someone probably told him "It worked for Stone Cold! They'll love you! Don't change anything!"

If Rollins was gonna win why not flip those two falls and have the Bret/Piper Bret/Austin corner flip reversal be the finish... it's a much better spot.

GunBR

Seth is boring doing promos as a face
Dean is boring inside the ring

Roman is boring doing promos AND inside the ring
The Big Dawg keeps losing
Terrible ending to this match. Joe is going to be buried isnt he?
Yes

He won't get near the main event scene with Roman, Balor, Seth, Braun and Lesnar on the roster. With luck he gets the IC title at some moment

Pikma

Banned
Okada is the greatest wrestler in the world and in the past four months, elevated his game to another level. What has Naito done besides getting carried by Juice Robinson?
Getting carried

By fucking Juice Robinson?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So...why should fans care about Seth Rollins as a face? He never gave an explanation for being a shithead. Someone probably told him "It worked for Stone Cold! They'll love you! Don't change anything!"

He did actually. He had a pre Mania sitdown where he expressed remorse and said he lost his way.

orioto

Good Art™
Joe's damaged goods now. Dropped the ball big time with him. Hunter should act fast and pull him back to NXT, no one would care.

Honestly, his first match on RAW, against Reigns if i remember well and he needed shenanigans to win. It was all done from the start. He was never booked as some unbeatable heel.

It's not possible in a RAW with the 3 shields being super protacted

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
hey, hands off neil's workbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom