• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Payback 2000 |OT| Featuring The Hardy Boyz and Papa Roach

Status
Not open for further replies.

cordy

Banned
Austin's comments about Rollins were so real. It's like whoever he shoots on gets hit by that good light or that bad light. When he was shooting on Rusev everyone saw his greatness.

Austin is the new Bret Hart of shooters.

BANG BANG!!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So...why should fans care about Seth Rollins as a face? He never gave an explanation for being a shithead. Someone probably told him "It worked for Stone Cold! They'll love you! Don't change anything!"

I wouldn't be surprised if they used this line of thinking with a lot of their top talent. I've already heard Reigns compared to Austin because Austin was a heel and the crowd boos Reigns.....so its totally the same. Nobody can revise history or move goalposts quite like WWE.

Like with Braun losing to Roman what's the point in seeing Joe as this big destroyer when he loses to what was basically a roll up to an injured rollins

LMAO RANDY

I demand explanations as to how Orton escaped the fridge, endured the ominous red lighting and then made it to the ring in time with Wyatt without limping!

Hex

Banned
I demand explanations as to how Orton escaped the fridge, endured the ominous red lighting and then made it to the ring in time with Wyatt without limping!

Dodged the fridge, got out while Wyatt was screaming into the one room, is not afraid of the color orange, and was the limo driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom