• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Payback 2000 |OT| Featuring The Hardy Boyz and Papa Roach

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Randy showing up at the arena.

2owuE4j.gif

93MAKh0.gif

MC Safety

The WWE should give Jinder American flag tights and send him to ring to Real American.

He could be the hero America needs, saving the country from Blandy Boreton.

Once upon a time I thought this guy was gonna be the new Undertaker.

He's more likely to end up the new Kane. A guy they can quickly build into a credible threat for the guys to go over. And occasionally, they'll throw him a bone and give him a couple wins. Maybe another title run.

Fitts

Wait... this is the "main event?" Should I bother watching? Will there be fuckery?

EDIT: lol this ambulance shit

Y'all ready for the big dawg to get his revenge on the villainous Stroman? If not I suggest making your peace with that now.
As fun as the massacre of Reigns was, that was just to give him some odds to overcome seeing that he already beat Braun back in Feb.

GunBR

Roman beating Strongman last time was dumb given the latter's build up, but if he wins this one too, it's gonna be even worse.

Strongman lifted up a fucking ambulance. Roman can't do that.
Roman retired Undertaker
He's on Brock's level in the kayfabe

But yeah, Strowman needs to win tonight. But I doubt that this gonna happen

Like if the plan was always Jinder costs Randy... they should have just made it a no DQ match

Again just like Mania the spooky supernatural shit didn't factor in at all. It was just a pointless element that didn't amount to anything.

Wyatt owned him in the house but what happens in the end Orton somehow beats him to the arena and sells no injury or damage... Wyatt the guy who won the fight in the house and dropped a fuckin fridge on Orton sold more.

This was pure Cena... nothing bad that happens to me matters or has any effect..

cordy

Banned
Yep...

WON said Ambrose/Wyatt is coming. Wyatt beat Orton tonight but we know what'll happen. He's gonna lose this Ambrose feud. Ambrose gonna finally beat this dude in a feud.

cordy

Banned
Strowman's firing on ALL cylinders right now. Please Vinny Mac, don't let this man lose please he just lost to that bitch Kalisto Monday.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I love how they always optimistically leave the mics on for the first couple of seconds of Roman's entrance in hopes that maybe this time they'll cheer.

Aight, Braun is def winning

They are making Roman be physically broken because its the only way to keep roman protected while losing

No way will they let Roman go over with broken ribs and internal injuries

...I get that RR beat the Undertaker.

But like.

Strongman lifted up a fucking ambulance.

I'll never be able to get past this. AND RR's super injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom