• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Payback 2000 |OT| Featuring The Hardy Boyz and Papa Roach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think people forget that Ambrose and Rollins basically never do the job clean either.

Yeah Roman has easily inherited the Cena fans

Dude can pretty much continue with the cena style booking because vince doesnt care about the split crowds

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Stoman is fun to watch in the ring but when he opens it mouth he's Ogre from Nerds.

I think he has a mean sounding voice but its impossible to get past the "sounds just like Hulk Hogan" thing once you hear it

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I can never get over the hair of Roman Reigns. And how doesnt it get dry and frizzy during matches?? That is a real mystery.

Toki767

Vince McMahon is never going to find someone who will accentuate "Big Dog" like Michael Cole.

Cole probably won't be allowed to retire until Reigns does.

Angry Grimace

lmao Strowman botched the whole "slap the post for a noise" thing and made it way too obvious

Ambrose job clean all the time?
He doesn't. He lost the WWE Championship due to a low blow, and all of the follow-ups were gimmick matches. Then he just got the title and hasn't lost it.

cordy

Banned
Roman will get a 'heroic loss' and then win the rematch once he's fully healed.

It's the classic Goku booking. 👌🏻

And he's gonna walk out on his own power like this

slam12_photo_180.jpeg

GunBR

Yeah Roman has easily inherited the Cena fans

Dude can pretty much continue with the cena style booking because vince doesnt care about the split crowds
Most of the crowd were cheering when Cena beat AJ and Rumble
I can't remember the last time that the crowd was happy with Roman winning any match
Maybe against Sheamus in 2016?

cordy

Banned
Ambrose has lost clean on the main roster (without DQ/weapons/shenanigans) a handful of times. He's the strongest booked Shield star by far.

Hell Styles NEVER pinned Ambrose clean. He either cheated in every match or pinned someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom