• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade 3D |OT| Is that a Monado in your pocket or are you just really feeling it?

Soul Lab

oh damn. I didn't even know that you can listen to the music, you are getting with coins, while the system is closed. This is great news for me. Xenoblade OST is GOAT

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I still have to finish this game on my Wii. So glad more people get to play it.

Is it Heropon time yet?

On Xenoblade Chronicles X's japanese site, it looks like it's Tatsu's time, at least.

nemisis0

Just got my copy today, so far everything is good just hoping they might drop the japanese dub as a download on the eShop, anyone know if there's a chance of that?

Luigi87

Looking forward to the NA release.
Have and finished the Wii version, but... Xenoblade on the go, I can't say no.

Netto-kun

Up on Japan eShop now \o/

gT3w5Qz.jpg

I just got my us review copy and it's my first time with the game. Already feels pretty awesome. Can't wait to see more and feels at home on the 3ds.

TheMoon

Literally one of the first things in the OP :p

Nope, JP only

I think he meant text-language. Which I don't know about, actually. But I wouldn't expect the JP version to have non-JP text available.

That is the greatest OT title I've ever seen.

Stahp, u maek mii crie!

xLcgdqP.gif

Just got my copy today, so far everything is good just hoping they might drop the japanese dub as a download on the eShop, anyone know if there's a chance of that?

Like 0.01%

Looking to see some candid impressions on the performance of the game, especially after DKCR 3D.

Read OP. Performance is the same as the Wii version.

mandiller

I'm downloading it in Australia but It's huge. More than 30,000 blocks. I may as well go to bed and play in the morning then.

Corgi

Banned
curious how the game looks. impressions from reviews seem to side with muddy... but so was the wii one imo on any modern tv.

only way to play that without a headache was with Dolphin and that HD texture pack

oakenhild

So, I have some Gamestop credits from my 3DS trade-in. Is there no way to pre-order this and pick it up on 4/10? Trying this online, there is no in-store pickup option, and it doesn't ship until the 10th. I rarely shop at Gamestop, so I'm not sure if this is normal or not.

Minor issue, but annoying that Amazon can do release day delivery, but Gamestop seemingly can't.

ramyeon

I have no idea if it's their server or an issue with my 3DS connecting to my router but I can't even download the system update to get onto the eShop. Kind of ridiculous at this point.

Brofield

On a quantitative scale, how foolish am I for hoping that there might be a Xenoblade special edition n3DS announced tonight?

That would make up for me missing out on the MH4 and MM because I was out at sea on vacation, and it would guarantee I blow all the money I've been saving thus far for a PS4.

alvis.exe

Still can't believe a game that barely made it out of Japan is now getting a handheld port and a sequel. Don't have a New 3DS yet so I can't pick it up right away but looking forward to seeing newcomer's reactions!

On a quantitative scale, how foolish am I for hoping that there might be a Xenoblade special edition n3DS announced tonight?

That would make up for me missing out on the MH4 and MM because I was out at sea on vacation, and it would guarantee I blow all the money I've been saving thus far for a PS4.

Seeing as the game would effectively be out tomorrow in Europe, I'd say very foolish. Or foolish for Nintendo. I'm not sure. It'd be neat. I'd really feel it.

Corgi

Banned
Anyone else in my boat of, I don't really need to buy this again, but I bought a new 3ds, I kinda feel obligated to get probably the only new 3ds exclusive?

Anyone else in my boat of, I don't really need to buy this again, but I bought a new 3ds, I kinda feel obligated to get probably the only new 3ds exclusive?

I feel the exact same way. I don't even know when I would play it but I'm sitting at a preorder screen right now.

Brofield

Seeing as the game would effectively be out tomorrow in Europe, I'd say very foolish. Or foolish for Nintendo. I'm not sure. It'd be neat. I'd really feel it.

I mean, it would sort of make it up to North America not having any faceplates, and if they would have given retailers six months notice like with MH4/MM, they would have done so in November. So...maybe??

I'm just grasping at straws and really don't want to be let down

Aw it's cute to look at Miiverse with people posting screenshots of their experience. I sure as hell wish I could take screenshots easily when I played the Wii version.

Lots of people dressing the characters down to their underwear, I am not surprised haha.

Aw it's cute to look at Miiverse with people posting screenshots of their experience. I sure as hell wish I could take screenshots easily when I played the Wii version.

Lots of people dressing the characters down to their underwear, I am not surprised haha.

"Is that a Monado in your pocket or are you just really feeling it?"

ramyeon

I have no idea if it's their server or an issue with my 3DS connecting to my router but I can't even download the system update to get onto the eShop. Kind of ridiculous at this point.
Looks like it's not my connection, tried tethering with my phone and getting the same error when I try to update. This is a pain in the ass.

ilium

Interested in this game, the huge world and exploration aspect are things i totally dig.

However i'm hesitant because i have no idea how anime cringe cheesy the story is. :/

Can you equip different armor that changes appearance? Not a huge fan of the character design tbh...

Ventara

Nice OP! I'm really looking forward to playing this game on the go. My favourite game from last gen used to be a pipe dream. I can't believe Nintendo actually made it happen.

It is out for systems set in Australia. Downloading now! Luckily it is 59.99 AUD which is around $46.
I'm downloading it in Australia but It's huge. More than 30,000 blocks. I may as well go to bed and play in the morning then.
Sleep mode download goes faster for whatever reason.

Overside

Banned

Well, you definately need to buy it again according to the principle of sufficient reason:

Xenoblade 3d exists according to a reason
Xenoblade 3d existing thus has a sufficient reason to exist
Xenoblade 3d existing is better than any reality where xenoblade 3d does not exist (by the first point: since it is more rational, it also has more reality), and, consequently, Xenoblade 3d existing is the best possible state of being in the best of all possible worlds (by the axiom: "That which contains more Xenoblade is better than that which contains less Xenoblade").

Top Bottom