• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade 3D |OT| Is that a Monado in your pocket or are you just really feeling it?

I ended up killing that boss with Melia, Riki and Danban, if I kept my distance and user reflection at the right time it was easy.

I just finished the game, ~55Hs (at lv78) and never touched the gem crafting, lol, I only used the ones from drops or the collectopedia and did only one or two heart-to-hearth.

I really really enjoyed it.
The only disappointing this is that
you never get to control the bionios or the Mechonis, I was expecting an epic battle controlling one of the titans, but anyway, some of the boss battles are really unique,
I'm still surprise how well this performs in the 3ds.

Some ending questions:
What the heck is Alvis then? Is it all supposed to be a simulation or something like that? or is the AI from the human's (Zanza's) computer?

TheMoon

I ended up killing that boss with Melia, Riki and Danban, if I kept my distance and user reflection at the right time it was easy.

I just finished the game, ~55Hs (at lv78) and never touched the gem crafting, lol, I only used the ones from drops or the collectopedia and did only one or two heart-to-hearth.

I really really enjoyed it.
The only disappointing this is that
you never get to control the bionios or the Mechonis, I was expecting an epic battle controlling one of the titans, but anyway, some of the boss battles are really unique,
I'm still surprise how well this performs in the 3ds.

Some ending questions:
What the heck is Alvis then? Is it all supposed to be a simulation or something like that? or is the AI from the human's (Zanza's) computer?

Huh, so you lucked out by not getting stuck in the usual places that send everyone here asking questions. Good on ya. :)

RE: Ending:
I forgot what Alvis is but it's not a simulation, Klaus(?) did a wacky science experiment that destroyed everything (garyoldman.gif) and reset and rescrambled everything into the xenoblade world.
My memory is getting very fuzzy lol.

Really not enjoying this game and all the needless garbage it throws at you. The battle system is needlessly complex and has no benefit whatsoever to being the chore that it is to battle. I think I might be done playing this game after only being a few hours in.

TheMoon

Really not enjoying this game and all the needless garbage it throws at you. The battle system is needlessly complex and has no benefit whatsoever to being the chore that it is to battle. I think I might be done playing this game after only being a few hours in.

It's okay if you don't like but that doesn't mean you're not completely wrong about all of this. :D

Top Bottom