• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Struct09

Got these two today. Due to my work I sometimes get things early :)

2zpqexd.jpg

Wario looks awesome on my 42" 720p DLP. They did an amazing job with the art. The game is a lot of fun too, I get a DKC vibe from it.

I never played the SNES version of Kirby Super Star, but having enjoyed other Kirby games I'm having fun with it.

Proc

Dirtdog07 said:

Did they all have to come out the same day? Love this time of year

Well done sir, I wish I had the funds to have done the same. I splurged early to get gh guitar, rockband 2, and nhl 08. I'll catch up with you one of these days.

knitoe

1_a.jpg

Games

1_b.jpg

Samsung LCD 52" A750. Picture is amazing.

c.jpg

Brunswick Pool Table. X360 / PS3 / Wii can't touch this when people are over.

nny

Damn, Entourage is so addicting, I got the box the other day and have seen all of it already. *orders season 3* P

DSC03928.jpg

some t-shirts...

DSC03932.jpg

...and a new Yotsuba&! figure, yay, happiness all around!

DSC03938.jpg

Beq

Neo Member
Rated-Rsuperstar said:
The arcade model really? For shame.

The ~$160 for the arcade is probably one of the better deals you can get right now. I was lucky and got mine for $140 due to pricing error, and then got a 120 gig hd from gamestop that was $100 plus i used a 10% off coupon and another 10% off from edge card, so I got that for $80 plus tax.

Not to mention the extra 5 arcade games and a 256 mb memory card from getting the arcade version.

Struct09 said:

2zpqexd.jpg

Wario looks awesome on my 42" 720p DLP. They did an amazing job with the art. The game is a lot of fun too, I get a DKC vibe from it.

I never played the SNES version of Kirby Super Star, but having enjoyed other Kirby games I'm having fun with it.

Kirby's Eyes! He's.... smiling?? =0 =0

LiK

nny said:
Damn, Entourage is so addicting, I got the box the other day and have seen all of it already. *orders season 3* P

DSC03928.jpg

whoa, booty at retail? makes me wonder about wipeout HD...

Yes Boss!

Rated-Rsuperstar said:
The arcade model really? For shame.

For SHAME on you. Looks like he got a sweet deal ($160) on a new arcade unit. With 20GB harddrives cheap and a new 60GB pack looks like he is set.

CAVE343

I read a post about more clothing so here is some more :)
34po1vt.jpg

New spencer, pullover and tie.
24bm055.jpg

Dress shoes
k50cx2.jpg

Infinite undiscovery and iPhone sleeve. Its great, fits perfect.
25zo5g8.jpg

2vla1xc.jpg

JEKKI

n8NMONSTER said:
Some new picks:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3288/2867518882_82dcb795ac_o.jpg[img]

Hottest Party 2 and Wii Fit Towel.

[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3284/2867518892_2b492b8349_o.jpg[img]

New Xbox 360 using $40 off $199 coupon. ;)[/QUOTE]nasty n8~!!!

marwan

Banned
Struct09 said:

2zpqexd.jpg

wow. SHAKE IT......I WANT THAT BADLY! do you work at a video game store or something and got it early? O_O

Struct09

marwan said:
wow. SHAKE IT......I WANT THAT BADLY! do you work at a video game store or something and got it early? O_O

Nah, I work in the industry. I doubt stores even have the game yet, it's not street dated and I don't believe it ships until Monday.

Struct09 said:
Nah, I work in the industry. I doubt stores even have the game yet, it's not street dated and I don't believe it ships until Monday.
They may get it early. Amazon has it scheduled to come out Tuesday and has Release-Date Delivery available for it.

zmet

sept8.jpg

sept9.jpg

The Mist - Blu-ray
Cho Aniki - Wii VC
Nintendo brand GameCube/Super Famicom S-Video cable (not pictured)

MattyH said:
picture301hb5.jpg

TNA Impact! The video game and Mercs 2
only games ive brought so far this month

BOTH are a lot of fun.
Once you get a hang of HOW to play Impact it's a damn blast.

DO NOT try to play it as a regular "wrasslin" game. This one is soley focused on high flyin and high speed.

MattyH

Outcast2004 said:
BOTH are a lot of fun.
Once you get a hang of HOW to play Impact it's a damn blast.

DO NOT try to play it as a regular "wrasslin" game. This one is soley focused on high flyin and high speed.

nah outcast im not playing it like i would firepro
im finding story mode to be a bitch thou

my favourite spacesim to date, new in box courtesy of fleabay. Lost my previous copy.

And a pair of Sennheiser HD650's which are incredible on the ears. Lossless or bust.

nvciog.jpg

Variable

Oh! My Car! said:
my favourite spacesim to date, new in box courtesy of fleabay. Lost my previous copy.

And a pair of Sennheiser HD650's which are incredible on the ears. Lossless or bust.

nvciog.jpg

You liked it more then Tie Fighter or X Wing? Really?

MattyH said:
nah outcast im not playing it like i would firepro
im finding story mode to be a bitch thou

It is a bitch. Pro-tip,arm submissions. SPAM THEM.

The computer will tap as soon as it gets in the red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom