• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdrr gnr

My point is if you dont want to play then dont. Rng shouldnt cause someone to put a game down if its fun to play.
Not true. He even explicitly stated he liked the core gameplay. So do I. Yes, the lore is nonexistent. Listening to the dialogue feels like being verbally assaulted. The worlds feel small. But the absolute, number one reason that discourages me from playing the game is the RNG.

SnakeEyes

Banned
post-28035-youre-very-good-you-you-unders-HcoL.gif

But seriously.

957.gif
It better fucking not be.

/Warlock, waiting on either a helmet or a chest.

gatti-man

Not true. He even explicitly stated he liked the core gameplay. So do I. Yes, the lore is nonexistent. Listening to the dialogue feels like being verbally assaulted. The worlds feel small. But the absolute, number one reason that discourages me from playing the game is the RNG.

Well thats just silly since you can buy your way to lvl 29 and thats exactly what i did. At 29 you can do any content in the game.

Patrol missions should've had the respective planet material as a reward for completing them. Would make patrol missions more interesting to complete and material farming less compelling.

Izuna

Banned
Well thats just silly since you can buy your way to lvl 29 and thats exactly what i did. At 29 you can do any content in the game.

You know, every defence you make for Destiny can apply for any game. The key point here is that it isn't fun the way Destiny does it.

I got a sunsinger
who's an alt that doesn't have self rez lol

level 29 and cleared the hard mode plenty of times on my main warlock.

psn afrodeeziyak. if you want me, i'll turn on my ps4

�� Xbone...

gatti-man

You know, every defence you make for Destiny can apply for any game. The key point here is that it isn't fun the way Destiny does it.

�� Xbone...

Huh? Im not defending destiny. Quiting any game because of rng is silly if you enjoy the base game. Destiny allows you to buy your way to 29 at which you can do all the content. There is no wall besides for the very top exclusive gear.

Like i said if you dont enjoy the base game then dont play but if you do quitting over rng is just like taking your ball and going home.

So I don't think I should have to ride around in circles picking up resources instead of playing the game and enjoying myself.

Has Bungie mentioned anything on this?

ocean

Banned
Gate lord phase: Hezen Vengeance Rocket Launcher. RNG smiles upon me this run. Can't wait to see what Atheon gets me!

ethomaz

Banned
When I was starting to like Suros Regime a little better... I start to use Vision Of Confluence that make the Sure useless but the Exotic spot.

Now I have a real Auto Scout Rifle.

I'm a Hunter. This game really wants me to roll a Warlock. Have gotten 4 legendary armor drops and one exotic helmet drop. The helmet and 3 of the legendaries are for Warlocks.

TTG

So, have we figured out how Iron Banner gear works? Saw that page with a bunch of stuff, yet all that's available(or unavailable in my case) are the gloves and machine gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom