• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF E3 2015 Summary Thread

• Super Mario Maker is the final title for Mario Maker. Several new creation features showcased at Nintendo World Championships. (Link, Thread)
  • Blastball announced for Nintendo 3DS, multiplayer FPS soccer/hockey/basketball-like where you SHOOT the ball. (Link, Thread)
  • EarthBound Beginnings to be released on Wii U Virtual Console today, basically translated Mother 1. You may have heard of it as "EarthBound Zero" as that's how... "unofficial" release was called. (Link, Thread)

Fallout 4 looks super dope. Super Mario Maker looks incredible, AND we already got that and the Smash DLC "out of the way" before their official Direct.

I can't wait to see what type of heat Nintendo brings on Tuesday.

• Doom (2016) shown off. Two 1P campaign trailers earlier and later in the game, multiplayer video collage, built-in customization support on all platforms (edit maps, game modes). Release in spring 2016. (Link, Thread)
  • Bethesda.NET has something to do with mods and news and things. May result in separate PC client, may not. (Link, Thread)
  • Battlecry presented, switching from alpha to beta soon. (Link, Thread???)
  • Dishonored 2 features two protagonists, returning Corvo and promoted Emily, with different skill sets. Non-gameplay trailer shown. (Link, Thread)
  • Dishonored Definitive (e)Dition this autumn. (Link, Thread)
  • The Elder Scrolls Online to get an update. New locations presented. (Link, Thread??)
  • The Elder Scrolls Legends (PC/iOS) has a teaser trailer and sounds like Hearthstone. (Link, Thread)
  • Fallout Shelter out on iOS. You manage a vault. Free with very limited microtransaction system. (Link, Thread)
  • Fallout 4 has very customizable playable character, dog that you can ask to do stuff with things, complex crafting system connected to building management system, and many other things. Collector's Edition has a Pip Boy replica with slot for an iPhone at least, which together with another app is functional in game. (Link, Thread)

Bookman

Hilfe

where is the spoiler free e3 thread? I´m working to night and I want to se the xbox conferens when i get home.

UltraJay

Hilfe

where is the spoiler free e3 thread? I´m working to night and I want to se the xbox conferens when i get home.

The general E3 thread doesn't have announcements. Just read the first post to get the information you need to watch the conferences.

Amir0x

Banned
Ok for today I have an audit at work, so may not get to updating until 7PM(EST) tonight. This'll be past a few of the conferences, so it'll just suddenly be a big info dump from me later tonight.

Thanks stan for the big updates

I feel like this is gonna be the best E3 in a while

I don't know why you think that I mean... What is coming that is so interesting to see?

I'm really hoping for some out of no where new announcements. They are the best. This gen has been seriously lacking so far so I'm hoping for a good e3, either way uncharted 4 has me covered for this year hopefully.

Ok for today I have an audit at work, so may not get to updating until 7PM(EST) tonight. This'll be past a few of the conferences, so it'll just suddenly be a big info dump from me later tonight.

Good luck Ami! Audits suck, trust me I know.

rbanke

awesome, thanks for putting the time in. I'll check it out later to see what i've missed.

So far, outside a few things at the Xbox conference, this has been an underwhelming event for me. Hopefully some more exciting stuff comes out over the next few days.

Amir0x

Banned
Ok updated what I think is most of the Microsoft conference. Let me know if I missed anything big.

I updated some of the EA conference, but missed the Battlefront stuff and probably more. Just started on that conference.

tchocky

Ok updated what I think is most of the Microsoft conference. Let me know if I missed anything big.

I updated some of the EA conference, but missed the Battlefront stuff and probably more. Just started on that conference.

Tacoma is also coming to Mac and Linux according to their twitter account.

Blizzard

Banned
Was the King's Quest trailer on the YouTube stream new? There was some early gameplay there as well. I don't have any information, but if someone else knows about it, I think it might be worth a new thread.

BLunted

Banned
Thanks A lot for this Amir0x! I dont really have the inclination to sift through all the various threads, and their associated shitposting/console warrior bullishit. This thread delivers!

Amir0x

Banned
Ok updated with the bulk of the Sony conference stuff.

Nintendo conference left!

I was able to get off work early today, but tomorrow no way. So I won't be back to probably around 7:30PM(EST) for the Nintendo stuff.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Hey Ami, hope you don't mind if I grab the summary list for Sony's E3 conference for my conference thread. :)

Top Bottom