• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa Mafia |OT| Grin and Bear It

alignment cops only see the person's alignment, rolecops only see the role name. Sometimes cops get both info, but not always. I only received AB's alignment is what I'm saying.

That explains well. Thank you. I understand now.

My previous vote for KingKitty was to elicit participation. It has now done what it was put out for.

Unvote: KingKitty

KingKitty and Terrabyte have provided interesting insight. I will now be away in contemplation but I will return later with a new vote.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I'd still like to know more accurately roughly which direction Pau was moving in. Otherwise I'm waiting for ViviOggi's response before I say some more stuff of my own.

ViviOggi

Firstly I want to apologize for not being useful at all on D3. If I make it through this night I'll step up my time management, promise. And thanks all for giving me time to respond.
I was going to do some quick research before work but Terrabyte's theory has priority, not primarily to defend myself but because if this gains traction discussion around it will waste the little remaining time we have for this day phase and, if it convinces enough of you to lynch me I know we'll have another town player dead and hardly any good information.

We start with his very first vote on day one, a jump onto the AB bandwagon which Swamped and I started. This immediately turns some heads, and becomes the foundation of what will define him over the rest of the day.
This is correct. I didn't know where to start at all, picked up that how many use their vote early on is to force others to talk and gain some starting information, so it seemed reasonable to me to add some pressure on AB.
Honestly though, I think the AB bandwagon thing is way overblown at this point. While my jumping on it, again, added nothing of value at the beginning of the first day there's hardly anything else to go on either.

This on the other hand is some heavy reaching, if not a dishonest interpretation of what happened. The tail-end of my bandwagon? There's literally one vote for kingkitty between #508 and my own vote, CornBurrito's - and it was posted while I was reevaluating my thought process and typing #515. In this post you'll also find the explanation for why I didn't vote for him immediately: a simple fallacy. I thought kingkitty's typo, an unconscious mistake, somehow supported him being Hope when actually a Despair player could have made the exact same mistake.

Trying to paint this piece of conversation as me "joining the tail-end of his [my] bandwagon" is a very dishonest interpretation and makes your case rather vapid so far.

There was hardly heavy pressure on kingkitty at this point. Some people thought his descent into madness was too absurd to be a scum play, while others simply didn't know what to make of it (including myself). In the end I did indeed settle for kingkitty again, stating my discontent with the vote. Crab's defense satisfied me for the moment (maybe prematurely), but the issue had taken up most of the remaining D1 time and kingkitty was the only vote I could support without further research at the time. The post you linked says precisely that.

I don't think Zippedpinhead's two posts are enough to justify a final D1 vote at all. It was something I noticed, pointed out and went back to finding the best target I could. I went on to suspect him on D2 with actual reasoning, and he's in fact the player whose post history I was going to go back to before your case against me came up.

Now what really perked my interest in in ViviOggi, was the fact that he has the dubious honor of being the ONLY player to have not voted on Day Two. Not once. At first it was simply because he wanted to wait for more information, as he didn't want to tunnel in on only Kgtrep and Crab. Eventually, he states his intent to vote Crab, but doesn't actually go through with it.
Yes, I didn't vote on D2. Here's the reasoning I gave for it that you left out. I'd like to hear your issues with this specifically, rather than wordily stating that I didn't vote. Again, to be fully clear, Crab's thorough reads that he started posting are what I couldn't justify losing. I bought his explanation that they were time-consuming, and they are, and it was getting late for him as well. But I now find it suspicious that after all he never did follow up on them, and also that he stopped at the one that painted myself in a very positive light, me who started the big Crab discussion. He's a player who I trust could write these elaborate reads up just as a deflection, and if that's actually the case he absolutely succeeded.

His last two "official" posts for Day 2 don't impact my view on him at all, I just found them funny read Back to Back.
Fluff.

And now here we are, Day 3. I was hoping to wait and see how Vivi would react to today, and get more fuel for the fire. The reason for this is because day 3 is critical, as it is Day 3 where we can recognize patterns. As the saying goes: Once is a fluke, Twice is a coincidence, but Three times is a trend. Sadly, this did not come to pass, and I am disappointed, because if he reacted the way I thought he would've, then I could've been able to post this with %100 conviction. But alas, it was not meant to be.

Now here comes the big question: Why would Vivi be the ninja? For that, we must consult the map:

g0iy1rO.png

ViviOggi is in the same hallway as Francorp, Salva, Pau, and AbsoluteBro. If he were indeed scum and have killed either of the dead people, he would have been spotted as a member of 'Fight Club'. Therefore, if he is to be scum, there can only be two posibilities:

1.ViviOggi is a regular goon, and wasn't sent to kill Francorp, and wasn't spotted should he have killed Salva. We know he couldn't have killed Fran under this scenario, because no one spotted him... as far as we are aware, but I'm inclined to believe AB wouldn't have named Pau had he seen someone else as well.

2.ViviOggi is the ninja. Self explanatory.

Now this is under the assumption that Vivi isn't a roleblocker or some other kind of role that CzarTim ran into. It is still entirely possible for that to have occurred as Czar has declined to name anyone he ran into other than those we already know of.

Sorry that this took longer than I had hoped, but I wanted to make sure I have as much context for my post as possible so my suspicions could be made clear.

I mean, this is entirely conjecture. We can't deduce much of value from the map unless we have more information from the Fight Club people, and even then we wouldn't know whose we can trust. This whole map thing is ripe for scum manipulation.

I'll only have mobile access for the next couple of hours, I'll do my best to respond to questions and contribute something towards the end of the day, but reading post histories, finding specific posts from pages back etc. will be hard.

*Splinter

Thanks for putting the theory out there Terra, but personally I disagree. The weak D1 votes apply to a lot of people, and are somewhat excusable. I don't mind using them as a starting point they don't draw much of a conclusion on there own (to me). Your points about the map apply equally to... every single non fight club member, I believe? I don't think I follow your point there.

To me the only question mark over Vivi is how Crab convinced him so easily, and that's a very minor sticking point (since Crab's answer was itself not a bad effort).

I haven't had breakfast or caffeine yet, so I'll respond in earnest to this later today, but holy shit guys.

It was Franconp, not Salva. I don't know if it's a mental slip or we're not proofreading posts. I detailed my role, why I think it exists, and even drew a fucking map. That's two players to whom I might as well be invisible at this juncture, because my posts are either skipped or not comprehended.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Firstly I want to apologize for not being useful at all on D3. If I make it through this night I'll step up my time management, promise. And thanks all for giving me time to respond.
I was going to do some quick research before work but Terrabyte's theory has priority, not primarily to defend myself but because if this gains traction discussion around it will waste the little remaining time we have for this day phase and, if it convinces enough of you to lynch me I know we'll have another town player dead and hardly any good information.

I would like to see some of your research if you have time later, but first, it seems you have misunderstood some of my points.

This is correct. I didn't know where to start at all, picked up that how many use their vote early on is to force others to talk and gain some starting information, so it seemed reasonable to me to add some pressure on AB.
Honestly though, I think the AB bandwagon thing is way overblown at this point. While my jumping on it, again, added nothing of value at the beginning of the first day there's hardly anything else to go on either.
My opening statement was simply an intro. I was not saying you first move made you scum, but that in the context of you being scum it supports that theory. I was going over your voting record, and that is where it started.

This on the other hand is some heavy reaching, if not a dishonest interpretation of what happened. The tail-end of my bandwagon? There's literally one vote for kingkitty between #508 and my own vote, CornBurrito's - and it was posted while I was reevaluating my thought process and typing #515. In this post you'll also find the explanation for why I didn't vote for him immediately: a simple fallacy. I thought kingkitty's typo, an unconscious mistake, somehow supported him being Hope when actually a Despair player could have made the exact same mistake.

Trying to paint this piece of conversation as me "joining the tail-end of his [my] bandwagon" is a very dishonest interpretation and makes your case rather vapid so far.

You seem to have misinterpreted my statement, When I said HIS bandwagon, I was not referring to you, I was referring to King Kitty. Go back to the Google doc and look at how many names come before your fist vote on him, there are 3. I'd say that would count as a bandwagon.

There was hardly heavy pressure on kingkitty at this point. Some people thought his descent into madness was too absurd to be a scum play, while others simply didn't know what to make of it (including myself). In the end I did indeed settle for kingkitty again, stating my discontent with the vote. Crab's defense satisfied me for the moment (maybe prematurely), but the issue had taken up most of the remaining D1 time and kingkitty was the only vote I could support without further research at the time. The post you linked says precisely that.

I don't think Zippedpinhead's two posts are enough to justify a final D1 vote at all. It was something I noticed, pointed out and went back to finding the best target I could. I went on to suspect him on D2 with actual reasoning, and he's in fact the player whose post history I was going to go back to before your case against me came up.
Went back and ctrl-F'd all your day two posts, the only time you ever mention zipped are in these two reads posts.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=174871989

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=175072914

And while I will concede the first one, the second hardly fits the definition of "reasoning."

Yes, I didn't vote on D2. Here's the reasoning I gave for it that you left out. I'd like to hear your issues with this specifically, rather than wordily stating that I didn't vote. Again, to be fully clear, Crab's thorough reads that he started posting are what I couldn't justify losing. I bought his explanation that they were time-consuming, and they are, and it was getting late for him as well. But I now find it suspicious that after all he never did follow up on them, and also that he stopped at the one that painted myself in a very positive light, me who started the big Crab discussion. He's a player who I trust could write these elaborate reads up just as a deflection, and if that's actually the case he absolutely succeeded.

Then why didn't you vote for him before his wall of text reads? I understand the first time, it was an even 6-6, but there was a spot in-between your first post and his giant reads where those numbers dwindled from Crab and KG was up by 2.

Yes, it is. I found those posts funny and I wanted to share them, is it now a 'Scum tell' to have a laugh?

I mean, this is entirely conjecture. We can't deduce much of value from the map unless we have more information from the Fight Club people, and even then we wouldn't know whose we can trust. This whole map thing is ripe for scum manipulation.

I'll only have mobile access for the next couple of hours, I'll do my best to respond to questions and contribute something towards the end of the day, but reading post histories, finding specific posts from pages back etc. will be hard.
I did not explain my thought process with the map correctly, and for that I apologize. I am not saying the map MAKES you Despair. But the map DOES limit what you can be if you are. Unless you were a member of fight club who CzarTim won't mention, it would be incredibly unlikely for you to be Despair unless you were either shackled to your room, or a ninja. It wasn't 'he's the ninja and here's why,' but rather to give a plausible and realistic reason for why you could be Despair and yet not seen dispite having been in the middle of the most activity on night one.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Real quick, you complained about my map stuff as CONJECTURE...

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS A LOT OF CONJECTURE BASED SOLELY ON MY THOGUHTS ONLY.

I'm not going to name names YET, but I was looking over the voting records and found something very interesting. I put some stock into this because reads change, context fluctuate, but the votes NEVER lie. I'm playing a long game here, because my data is still too incomplete to be making an accusation. Had GAF not died yesterday this probably wouldn't have been an issue. If you guys are willing to be patient with me for JUST a little longer, I should be able to confidently vote for the person.

That all being said, if you guys REALLY want me to spill, I will comply.

One thing I will say is this: I looked back at day one and found that the person in question performed a scum move that hides in plain sight... Granted it falls into "hindsight bias", is it only counts as evidence if you are convinced they are scum. This is the main reason why I hesitate to spill quite yet.

I had already established that most of my argument is.

Swamped

Banned
So guys, i just had a thought about Pau. I'm not yet comfortable with the map mechanics so correct me if I'm wrong. If Pau was the killer N1 she would have literally had to go next door and return to her room. This means she would have only been seen by AB and CzarTim since they were right opposite her. But if anyone else saw her, well, doesn't that make her innocent? I can't see why she would make a loop around the school to kill her own neighbor (didn't Launchpad say the shortest route is always taken?).

If anyone else did see her, I'm not asking you to tell us, just support Pau with a vote (for someone else lol). I'm not too enthused about a Pau vote especially after her posts Day 3.

kingkitty

I haven't had breakfast or caffeine yet, so I'll respond in earnest to this later today, but holy shit guys.

It was Franconp, not Salva. I don't know if it's a mental slip or we're not proofreading posts. I detailed my role, why I think it exists, and even drew a fucking map. That's two players to whom I might as well be invisible at this juncture, because my posts are either skipped or not comprehended.

okay mentally just replace "salva" with "franconp"

i wrote this pretty late so try not to be so defensive, thanks.

okay mentally just replace "salva" with "franconp"

i wrote this pretty late so try not to be so defensive, thanks.

yeah, sorry, like I said no breakfast or caffeine. makes me grumpy. but your post also followed on corn's, so it's a little frustrating when you're trying to make a point and people don't seem to be paying attention.

At this point, I'm going to vote Pau, for now.

vote:pau

It's a gamble, I'm basing it on the assumption that the silent killer can not kill each night. If there is a limitation on the silent killer, then I see scum waiting until some more of the game mechanics come out to the public before they rely on it. That would normally mean the first night is safe from investigation. However, I trust czartim, and by association I trust absolutbro now. This trust means that it is likely that Pau committed that night one murder.

If the silent killer has no limitation, then I see no reason for the scum to ever use any other person to kill. this could limit them based on other as yet unknown roles.

*Splinter

Ok joking aside I'm gonna try to keep checking in but there's a very real possibility I'll miss the end of day. Gonna switch my vote to Makai since he's either Despair or bad Hope. I also get the feeling he's teeing up for another last minute reveal. That would be 2 in 3 days, so fuck it.

It also gets me some solid info I guess. If I vote for Zipped and am wrong (not that he's getting lynched anyway) this would feel like a very wasted day.

VOTE: Makai

Don't make me regret this Crab cakes

Sawneeks

Banned
Unvote: TL21xx

I'm not going to be really getting anything from him today and I have no intentions or any reason to try and lynch him today. Hopefully we can hear more from you on Day 4.

As for the whole Tim/AB/Pau situation I am still not convinced on any of them being Despair. If I had to vote for someone of the three it would be Pau but only because my gut says she has a slightly higher chance of being Despair. As for the rest of the crowd I'm at a point where I really don't have strong feelings either way. Many of my previous suspicions have all cleared themselves to me or have at least hinted at something that makes me hesitant to jump on them so there isn't anyone I'm ready to hunt down to the ends of the Earth.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Ok joking aside I'm gonna try to keep checking in but there's a very real possibility I'll miss the end of day. Gonna switch my vote to Makai since he's either Despair or bad Hope. I also get the feeling he's teeing up for another last minute reveal. That would be 2 in 3 days, so fuck it.

It also gets me some solid info I guess. If I vote for Zipped and am wrong (not that he's getting lynched anyway) this would feel like a very wasted day.

Given you thought I was Despair earlier, why are you now following me?

Sawneeks

Banned
I would like to hear from

Vote: Kalor

Right now you are sitting near the top of my suspicions list because I don't have a very clear read on you at all. It could be I have simply missed some of your posts and that would explain why, but seeing as you have been fairly quiet the last 2 or 3 pages I would like to know your thoughts on Tim/AB/Pau, the 'fight club' mechanic, and who you might be voting for today. It will help me, and maybe a few others, get a good sense as to what your thoughts are.

Makai

Today is a critical day at work, so I won't be able to respond much. I might be able to get on around 6-7 EST.

VOTE: Pau

I like AbolutBro's plan. I want to see what happens.

I will only reveal my ability at the start of a day. I won't reveal at the end of a day, even if it means I'm getting lynched. Switch your vote.

Not to call you out on this, but doesn't the same hold true for Barrylocke? He's either absent Despair or absent Hope. Either case sucks for Town.

The reason I trust Pau is because she is the only one except myself I know is hope. Isn't that right, Pau?

So either Hope is revealing every single fucking power role it has by D3, or Despair is just fucking with Town right now.

Hey guys I'm a PR too. The reason I withdrew my vote before it actually counted on D1 and D2 is because once per game, whoever I vote for by the end of the day is automatically Punished.

Pau

The reason I trust Pau is because she is the only one except myself I know is hope. Isn't that right, Pau?
I didn't want to give up Ty4on's name. I still am not convinced it's the best way because now we have two targets on Hope players instead of just one.

So does Hope want us to give up even more information for Despair to read?

The post I was writing before seeing Ty4on's:

I'm suspicious of Makai enough to want to vote for him, but I'd really rather not trade the life of one PR (his) for mine.

ViviOggi is someone I couldn't get a good read on. I doubt he's a PR/rule breakers so at this point even if they are Hope it might be better for Hope to keep me alive even if it means killing another Hope. Not that anyone trusts me enough to want to do that.

Do lovers/masons usually have active night abilities? I didn't think they did.

I agree,

Terrabyte20xx, if they were meeting at the cafeteria, then Pau would have gone right, which may have set off absolutbro but would NEVER have set off czartim (seriously look at the map, unless czAr is going to the pool or cafeteria he never would have traveled on the right side of the map). Not knowing exactly how the mechanic works leaves me in the dark, but if absolut went to francorp and passed Pau, and czartim saw Pau when he went to absolutbro. That has to mean that Pau went out, ran into absolutbro sleeping, went left and ran into absolutbro. The mechanic can't be that you see any possible person that went along the same path, can it?

Ty4on, if you and Pau are lovers/friends/combat buddies/masons then I think that warrants some small explanation.

Pau, if you had just said which direction you traveled from your room you could have avoided ty4on from revealing.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly, I suspect that Barrylocke is going to be replaced, so for now I think we should probably put a hold on that one until we can grill his replacement (poor sods).

I think the odds are low both Pau and Ty4on are lying, because if they are we have 2 Despair right there already and that's a very risky gambit. If we also assume Czar is truth-telling and also that there's not a Godfather (or one of Pau/Ty4on is an Evil Lover or some such), then we have four clear players and also know there must be a Ninja.

I'm also somewhat curious about our roles. Right now we have Czar as one-shot Cop, Pau and Ty4on as some sort of Mason/Lover type deal, Salvapot as switcher, goshujinsama as presumably something that interacts with a switcher, kgtrep as a sort of governor, AbsolutBro as a sleepwalker and Makai as some sort of investigative/information receiving role. There are presumably about 18 Hope to 5 Despair so I'd guess at most 9 Hope have roles and we've had 8 claims/reveals. Either we've revealed basically all our power roles, or there is a scum or possibly more hiding in these roles at this point.

In other words, if you are reading this and you are a PR and you have not claimed, then it is very probable there is Despair in those players.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Zippedpinhead, Czar visited AbsolutBro and Pau visited Ty4on (we think). If you draw a shortest route line from Czar to AbsolutBro and a shortest route line from Pau to Ty4on, those lines cross outside AbsolutBro and Pau's doors, so it is a consistent explanation at the least.

What if all the replacements are Despair and they purposely got themselves replaced so that they could buy Despair time?

I'm kidding on this point, but I honestly don't want to change my vote away from Barrylocke just because he may get replaced. He's been dead weight. That says to me he is either a Hope or Despair without a PR and probably feels bored with the game.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Sure, Barrylocke is deadweight, but he could get replaced by someone useful. Makai is a more permanent variety of deadweight.

Makai, how sure are you that goshujinsama is Hope?

Also why the fuck did like every Hope player reveal their role on D3? Especially with our switcher dead.

Sure, Barrylocke is deadweight, but he could get replaced by someone useful. Makai is a more permanent variety of deadweight.

I'd rather get rid of the deadweight that might be Despair than the deadweight that I'm pretty sure is Hope. Idk why Makai would be flailing so much as Despair when he wasn't even a target for today until he started acting up.

I agree,

Terrabyte20xx, if they were meeting at the cafeteria, then Pau would have gone right, which may have set off absolutbro but would NEVER have set off czartim (seriously look at the map, unless czAr is going to the pool or cafeteria he never would have traveled on the right side of the map). Not knowing exactly how the mechanic works leaves me in the dark, but if absolut went to francorp and passed Pau, and czartim saw Pau when he went to absolutbro. That has to mean that Pau went out, ran into absolutbro sleeping, went left and ran into absolutbro. The mechanic can't be that you see any possible person that went along the same path, can it?

Ty4on, if you and Pau are lovers/friends/combat buddies/masons then I think that warrants some small explanation.

Pau, if you had just said which direction you traveled from your room you could have avoided ty4on from revealing.
So... I clarified this with Launch and if I'm understanding this correctly, Czar would have seen her no matter which way she went simply because she's directly across from me. Basically, instead of one person lines like my map, imagine each line takes up the whole hallway. Basically Pau and I would always see each other on nights we both moved around.

Mostly I'm focusing more on the fact that I crossed paths with two people on the way to Franconp's room; absolutely nothing else. I know I'm not Despair, so from my POV one or the other would have to be the killer. If Ty4on is to be believed and Pau has an alibi, then Czar becomes the obvious suspect. There is, as has been pointed out, the possibility of a Ninja that can't be seen in the halls.

Kalor

Right now you are sitting near the top of my suspicions list because I don't have a very clear read on you at all. It could be I have simply missed some of your posts and that would explain why, but seeing as you have been fairly quiet the last 2 or 3 pages I would like to know your thoughts on Tim/AB/Pau, the 'fight club' mechanic, and who you might be voting for today. It will help me, and maybe a few others, get a good sense as to what your thoughts are.

I've been busy the past couple of days so I've only been able to post every once in a while though I'm able to post more often from now on.

I had a small post on Tim/AB/Pau a couple of pages back.

Right now I don't really suspect Pau. They read more like a power role who is now out in the open rather than a Despair trying to cover their tracks. I can understand the reasoning behind voting for them since it could prove that we have a silent killer if Pau turns out to be Hope.

CzarTim and AbsolutBro also appear to be Hope to me. It would be unnecessary for CzarTim to come out with a fake role claim as Despair as it just draws attention to them.

To expand on this since it has been a day since I posted this, I still feel the same way in thinking that all three of them are Hope, especially now with Ty4on's most recent remark on saying how he knows Pau is Hope. If CzarTim was lying when he "cleared" AbsolutBro then that would be a crazy move as Despair, unless that is the line of thinking he assumed we would go down.

As for who I would vote for today, I'm not sure. At the start of the day I suspected some people Pau, AbsolutBro, Ty4on (sort of) but as the day has went on I've moved away from them. I've been thinking a lot about goshujinsama and if their role "reveal" was intentional but they seem to be a new player who has been learning as they go along. I'll vote for someone but I need to reread some stuff.

Also

Unvote: Barrylocke

I doubt a Despair member would be inactive this much as it stands out more rather than blending in. I'm tempted to keep my vote on them as having a replacement player catch up could be difficult for them but it would be a waste voting someone who is likely Hope.

Makai

Honestly, I suspect that Barrylocke is going to be replaced, so for now I think we should probably put a hold on that one until we can grill his replacement (poor sods).

I think the odds are low both Pau and Ty4on are lying, because if they are we have 2 Despair right there already and that's a very risky gambit. If we also assume Czar is truth-telling and also that there's not a Godfather (or one of Pau/Ty4on is an Evil Lover or some such), then we have four clear players and also know there must be a Ninja.

I'm also somewhat curious about our roles. Right now we have Czar as one-shot Cop, Pau and Ty4on as some sort of Mason/Lover type deal, Salvapot as switcher, goshujinsama as presumably something that interacts with a switcher, kgtrep as a sort of governor, AbsolutBro as a sleepwalker and Makai as some sort of investigative/information receiving role. There are presumably about 18 Hope to 5 Despair so I'd guess at most 9 Hope have roles and we've had 8 claims/reveals. Either we've revealed basically all our power roles, or there is a scum or possibly more hiding in these roles at this point.

In other words, if you are reading this and you are a PR and you have not claimed, then it is very probable there is Despair in those players.
UNVOTE

Zippedpinhead, Czar visited AbsolutBro and Pau visited Ty4on (we think). If you draw a shortest route line from Czar to AbsolutBro and a shortest route line from Pau to Ty4on, those lines cross outside AbsolutBro and Pau's doors, so it is a consistent explanation at the least.

That's what I was thinking. I guess it's the only way to make this mechanic to work out side of a real time environment,.

So... I clarified this with Launch and if I'm understanding this correctly, Czar would have seen her no matter which way she went simply because she's directly across from me. Basically, instead of one person lines like my map, imagine each line takes up the whole hallway. Basically Pau and I would always see each other on nights we both moved around.

Mostly I'm focusing more on the fact that I crossed paths with two people on the way to Franconp's room; absolutely nothing else. I know I'm not Despair, so from my POV one or the other would have to be the killer. If Ty4on is to be believed and Pau has an alibi, then Czar becomes the obvious suspect. There is, as has been pointed out, the possibility of a Ninja that can't be seen in the halls.

And here is the clarification, interesting...

unvote:pau

Pau

You really want me to reveal even more information to Despair? Makes you a bit suspicious, in my eyes.

Why are you convinced that my direction would have been more useful to you or Hope than to Despair?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Now that we know Pau is vouched for, we don't need to know her direction. She can't be Despair assuming Ty4on isn't lying, so we know there must be a ninja, which was the main information we got from her direction. Don't try and push for more.

I doubt a Despair member would be inactive this much as it stands out more rather than blending in. I'm tempted to keep my vote on them as having a replacement player catch up could be difficult for them but it would be a waste voting someone who is likely Hope.

Note to self, next game if I am mafia just never post except maybe to vote once or twice. Then nobody will vote for me.

Despite me not being here I don't like the idea of this game of all game being the one I lose out to for inactivity (I was so excited to be in Danganronpa) so here's what I'll do. I'll try and see if I can sort anything at all out from this day from info, opinions, etc and post it before it's over. If it all seems like too much to manage, then I'll request that Launchpad kill/replace me as he sees fit before the night ends.

Now that we know Pau is vouched for, we don't need to know her direction. She can't be Despair assuming Ty4on isn't lying, so we know there must be a ninja, which was the main information we got from her direction. Don't try and push for more.

At the time I did not know how the game mechanic works, i had assumed that your paths physically had to cross in order to see a person (again not being part of fight club means that I don't understand fight club)

You really want me to reveal even more information to Despair? Makes you a bit suspicious, in my eyes.

Why are you convinced that my direction would have been more useful to you or Hope than to Despair?

Because if you ran across anyone that was despair they ALREADY KNOW that information. Only the hope aligned characters would not know that information. Again, this was based on the assumption that paths physically had to cross in order to be counted on that list. It doesn't matter anymore because of ty4on.

Top Bottom