• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa Mafia |OT| Grin and Bear It

Sawneeks

Banned
He has been nothing but upfront about the map, fight club, and giving solid, if only opinionated, arguments about what info should and shouldn't be open to the public. And dispite all that, he's the lead Lynch candidate JUST because it could be a gambit. A long term, consistent, well thought out gambit that was set in motion from the beginning of day two and has held up to INCREADIBLE pressure. It makes no sense.

As for lynching him to set our minds at ease, We didn't do that when it was only KG and Crab, and that was practically the same thing, there is NO reason to Lynch him at this moment in time, none.

Many people right now are basing the assumption that because it would break the game there HAS to be a ninja. We have NO evidence of this AT ALL but if Czar is lynched, flips Hope, that gives us at the very least a small amount of evidence that there is a Ninja instead of speculation.

There wasn't a reason to lynch either Kg or Crab on Day 2 but we were forced into it. Also many people believed Crab's innocence on that Day and it is only half, or a little less, that wanted Crab gone to ease their worry. It wasn't everyone.

We need to save Czar, I am sure of it.

VOTE: Sawneeks

Also:

Anyone going Czar feel like answering this question?

I think kingkitty stuck out to me when I was briefing through the first part of the day. I'll admit it was mostly a glancethrough since I've not been keeping up with Day 3 until today. But he was looking at role for meta "does it fit with the source material" thing with Czartim. If CzarTim turns out to be hope, then that's a thing I'd want to look deeper into.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
?????

I have played Mafia/ONUW games where the most active people are the Mafia. That's a really big assumption.

you can be active and fly under the radar. I'm not lynching you because you're inactive - if that was all I cared about TL21xx would be on my list. I'm lynching you because you're noncontributive.

vote: Sawneeks

Being that I'm one of the other options and I know I'm not despair, and that I am more trusting of czartim. This is my new vote

Vivioggi I still don't trust you.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
czar bae

i know you know you're hope, so averting the tie by voting for the person you're up against doesnt seem like a bad idea from your perspective

just your friendly neighbourhood crab

Sawneeks

Banned
you can be active and fly under the radar. I'm not lynching you because you're inactive - if that was all I cared about TL21xx would be on my list. I'm lynching you because you're noncontributive.

If you're going by that logic then TL21xx should be on your list too, and Barry, and King for being 'noncontributive'.

Actually by that logic why vote for me instead of Makai, who you have pinged for being 'super noncontributive and bad help for town'?

Are you scared because of what happened?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
If you're going by that logic then TL21xx should be on your list too, and Barry, and King for being 'noncontributive'.

Actually by that logic why vote for me instead of Makai, who you have pinged for being 'super noncontributive and bad help for town'?

Are you scared because of what happened?

i did actually vote makai, but he said he was going to claim tomorrow morning, so i am being patient because i am a gentlemen and a scholar

i am waiting for barry to be replaced and TL21xx to turn up.

king has definitely contributed enough to be given a pass by me.

A tie results in both people being lynched, correct?

The opposite. A tie results in a no lynch.

Crab or anyone on the Sawneeks train, can you tell me your thoughts on my last post about ninjas?

So Sawneeks is being voted due to playstyle and assuming that there is a ninja. But while a ninja makes a lot of sense, it still seems silly to just assume its there. And if it's there, it could be a dumbed down role. Maybe the ninja can only go x amount of times, or every other day.

Also, even if there is a ninja, who is to say that CzarTim still didn't do the kill. It doesn't add much to that side because it IS a gutsy lie to make, but it's worth pointing out.

I just don't like the idea of basing a vote based on an assumption (but no confirmation) of certain game mechanics, and based on that, learning about those mechanics, via a CzarTim vote, makes way more sense to me.

kingkitty

vote:sawneeks

I guess at this point I can't expect any sudden momentum for Kalor. Even if I think Czar's death as hope could provide something, I wanted to go for someone who tried early on not to stick out, not to step on anyone's toes. Sawneeks I suppose also tried not to step on anyone's toes (besides that Day 1 moment where she started the first vote). I still prefer Kalor, but...with the way Czar has acted, I feel like he's pretty hope-ish, and we're better off keeping him.

Also team #notie

ViviOggi

Yeah okay going over her history Sawneeks has contributed less than I thought. But this is a good point:
Crab, why did you switch from Makai to Sawneeks on a whim when multiple people said they were down for a Makai lynch?

There is a degree of hard swerve at the last minute that does not sit well with me. In the Archer game, twice they did it and twice to their detriment. I do not see how a sudden last minute picking on Sawneeks for low activity is a better choice than voting for someone that a number of people has had theories against.

If there are any of you that may still be sitting upon the fence, I am willing to stake my reputation on CzarTim being Despair.

Again, I have to reiterate, I do not vote for CzarTim to gain further information. I have conviction that he is Despair. I am requesting that some of you put your faith in me.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah okay going over her history Sawneeks has contributed less than I thought. But this is a good point:

Crab, why did you switch from Makai to Sawneeks on a whim when multiple people said they were down for a Makai lynch?

already answered this

ask better questions

Sawneeks

Banned
Role claiming is not what I wanted. Damn it guys.

I want say exactly what mine does ( it might help me live through tonight ) but if you let me live I can definitely give more info on Fight Club and its' members on Day 4.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I know saw has a role of some kind, I don't want her to die over me if it's important.

are you confident the role is Hope?

Czar, think *very* carefully about this *given what you know*

Pau

How so exactly? I'm not arguing. I'm fine with being voted out but I need to write up some reads so you guys have something to go off of tomorrow.

I'm not confident enough in a saw vote, but i'd vote rest.
Hence why I said seems. It's what I gathered by your "I'm trying" post. I get that you have only a little time to put together stuff.

For what it's worth, I thought Sawneeks was contributing far more than I was before AB outing me.

And now it's just gone weird. Either you guys are really good at picking PRs or she's lying.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Countdown of impending doom:
t1440025200z4.png

If anyone has any better Ideas, I'd love to hear it...

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
VOTE: CzarTim

7-7 now.

I want CzarTim to make the choice.

Please don't disrupt this. It is important to me that he chooses.

Makai

VOTE: CzarTim

7-7 now.

I want CzarTim to make the choice.

Please don't disrupt this. It is important to me that he chooses.
I just got on. Uh... I don't have any read on Sawneeks at all, but I am sure CzarTim is hope. You don't want me to vote?

Sawneeks

Banned
If it's worth anything, I can confirm CzarTim moved during Night 1. I can ALSO confirm that SalvaPot moved on Night 1. As well as a few others.

And given it's cooming down to the last minute and things might still end up poorly for me, please keep an eye on a certain 'town leader' for me. I don't like this dogpile.

Top Bottom