• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

I haven't read it yet but by the description, I'd imagine that would be sorta uncomfortable in a game. though it probably works a ton better in context

Especially if it's David Cage mannequin character sex.

Typically I don't care how much sex or gore you put into your game as long as it makes sense for the plot and tells a good story. No shock factor or anything like that.

FloatOn

pretty annoyed atm

- baking function of oven isn't working
- nasty head cold
- test for school on thursday
- work people suck
- lawn service hasn't come in a month. I pay them to come every two weeks.
- audit at my office next week

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
A sex criminals game would be bad. Video Games just can't do realistic passionate sex or masturbation, nor the nuances in the characters sexuality. Plus the whole game would take place in cumworld which would negate a lot of the most interesting things in the book.

zeemumu

A sex criminals game would be bad. Video Games just can't do realistic passionate sex or masturbation, nor the nuances in the characters sexuality. Plus the whole game would take place in cumworld which would negate a lot of the most interesting things in the book.

Didn't stop heavy rain or indigo prophecy.

pretty annoyed atm

- baking function of oven isn't working
- nasty head cold
- test for school on thursday
- work people suck
- lawn service hasn't come in a month. I pay them to come every two weeks.
- audit at my office next week

lawns are trash, and california wonders why the water is going away, the gardeners at my parents home/community waste a shit load of water x costs to much

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
lawns are trash, and california wonders why the water is going away, the gardeners at my parents home/community waste a shit load of water x costs to much

I will never understand America's obsession with huge lawns/yards. They only make sense in sparsely populated places with plenty of water; anywhere else they are massive drain of resources and an urban planning nightmare. My parents have a very small garden at their home (40 m2/430 ft2) and it's still a lot of work.

Re: Vidjagaem sex scenes, I hate them and I think developers should think twice about including them until the tech is not up to snuff. Right now they are laughable and detract from the experience.

I hate mowing the lawn in the summer.

Grass seed makes me sneezey AF.

Did I say hate? I meant loathe the very active of it in the summer, with all the fiber of my being.

You should have a lawn if you have dogs.

Misha

Banned
Well, I'm not gay, but I suppose anything to further the arts :p
martin-freeman-love-actually-sexy.gif

I was just generically using "we" though :p
Re: Vidjagaem sex scenes, I hate them and I think developers should think twice about including them until the tech is not up to snuff. Right now they are laughable and detract from the experience.
I don't know if anyone saw Anomalisa but I'm pretty sure there was a sex scene in that and that should be completely possible for a video game to do.

I think its more of a matter of writing and handling the player interaction properly
Then you end up with Beyond Two Souls

did that have a sex scene? I honestly don't remember

marrec

Banned
At some point Ellen Page has a date and you control the ghost. You can choose to let her and her shitty love interest have sex or you can shut it down as the ghost.

I need someone to make a game where all I do is ghost around cock blocking dudes.

Jobbs pls help.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
CEO of our branch arrived today on emergency meeting (they had some serious complaints from customers on Saturday) and it got pretty heated, because some of us were not nodding to his propositions and we went on counter offensive.
The best line was on his question "Why are you looking so grim?" and coworker said "You should see us on payment day, this is nothing"
And of course we received flak from other coworkers for that. Ahh, fuck it

Seriously thinking about leaving on 1st of June.
Only problem with game of thrones is that it's trash

High five

Symphonia

Banned
CEO of our branch arrived today on emergency meeting (they had some serious complaints from customers on Saturday) and it got pretty heated, because some of us were not nodding to his propositions and we went on counter offensive. The best line was on his question "Why are you looking so grim?" and coworker said "You should see us on payment day, this is nothing" And of course we received flak from other coworkers for that. Ahh, fuck it

Seriously thinking about leaving on 1st of June.
Do you work in retail by any chance?

zeemumu

I just want people to make me laugh. I find i'm a much happier person when I don't care about other people's opinions.

Here's the thing: it's funny until it becomes real. The Onion was funny until it started becoming real. I'm being flooded over with so much stupid that my brain is starving to death and I'm falling into ignorance just because it's easier. And it hurts.

marrec

Banned
Here's the thing: it's funny until it becomes real. The Onion was funny until it started becoming real. I'm being flooded over with so much stupid that my brain is starving to death and I'm falling into ignorance just because it's easier. And it hurts.

How does this even happen?

Is it Facebook?

Halcyon

Here's the thing: it's funny until it becomes real. I'm being flooded over so much with stupid that my brain is starving to death and I'm falling into ignorance just because it's easier. And it hurts.

But why is it flooding you.

For instance. If I wasn't reading about dumb stuff on OT or Reddit. I would get up, kiss my family goodbye, go to work. Monkey around here, watch some minecraft youtube videos, eat a salad, head home to the gym, watch an episode of daredevil with my family, then go to sleep at a sensible hour.

Conversely, I could listen to talk radio, read nonstop bullshit on /politics, get into arguments on gaf and in the break room, then want to kill people by the time I get home staying up late into the night getting trolled by people shitting on Batman V Superman.

What's the point. In both situations you're living the same day, but in one of them you're just making your life shitty and full of anger.

scissors are fine. riding lawn mowers frighten me and I'm physically unable to get a pullcord lawnmower going

Just follow these simple steps:

giphy%20(4).gif

So addicted to Suits at the moment! Working my way through season two... So hyPED!

The main characters are awesome especially Donna! Anyone else think Donna is da bomb?

If any of you watch it of course lol

Symphonia

Banned
My life has been so much better since deleting Facebook. It only ever used to annoy me with people posting stupid shit. And there was so much drama with family and friends, it just became unbearable to use. I haven't had it for nearly three years now, and I don't miss it at all. The only social media I use now is Instagram and Twitter.

https://www.instagram.com/ant.jpg/

https://twitter.com/totallyabundant

Wholesale store / warehouse
Not too bad, then. I've just started working at Three. The people I work with are sound, and the job itself is pretty good, but man, do you get some stupid people come in to the store,

marrec

Banned

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My life has been so much better since deleting Facebook. It only ever used to annoy me with people posting stupid shit. And there was so much drama with family and friends, it just became unbearable to use. I haven't had it for nearly three years now, and I don't miss it at all. The only social media I use now is Instagram and Twitter.

Not too bad, then. I've just started working at Three. The people I work with are sound, and the job itself is pretty good, but man, do you get some stupid people come in to the store,

#StalkerModeActivated.

God you sound like me so much.

At times, I feel like that i'm putting more effort in being intelligent and mature more then most people I know in my town.

I get the feeling that most of the supposed mature adults just checked out of their duties and are just there for the benefits of being adults. They regressed back into their shitty libertarian teenage beliefs. Southern Fried Nihilism would be an appropriate description.

Apparently, the good people who know what's going on, they're being shouted down and shamed for showing an ounce of empathy.

It seems easy for me to be nihilistic sometimes because i'm poor, ignorant and mentally disabled and according to the majority of the people around here. I deserve to die of starvation in the gutters because I smarter then most people here.

But I have to push ahead of the darkness anyway. I have to be a smarter and better person then most people in my family because I pulled myself out of the primordial ooze that I grew up in.

I have to push head and run forward because that what I was meant to do. I have to dodge and juke those who tear me down and bring me despair.

Things will get better, it just take ages with a group of people who genuinely believe in your ability to be a better person in the future

zeemumu

#StalkerModeActivated.

This reminded me of something.

If I ever joined the military and became a sniper I'd probably listen to nothing but "I'll Be Watching You."
God you sound like me so much.

At times, I feel like that i'm putting more effort in being intelligent and mature more then most people I know in my town.

I'd feel like this would make me condescending if I wasn't aware of how stupid I can be at times, so if I'm fed up with your intelligence then you're probably brain dead. Maybe that's why it's hitting me so hard; because there can't be that many brain dead people with so much influence.

Is your town one of those isolated small ones?

Misha

Banned

what are you famous from?

If I ever joined the military and became a sniper I'd probably listen to nothing but "I'll Be Watching You."

do you mean every breath you take?

Clydefrog

Is Germany on vacation from late March to early April? I've sent a dozen emails to contacts in Germany this morning and 75% of them replied with out of office notices.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You activated stalker mode a while back, pal.

Not really. I'm just a cyberslut. (Someone pitch a film to Uwe Boll)

Hmmm thats a good one. I also like the idea of being a sniper but play Boom Clap by Charli XCX. The shot is the Boom and when I see it hit I would clap. Silly but that's kinda how I roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom