• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa Mafia |OT| Grin and Bear It

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I swear rest, if you really are what you said you were then you better have had posted some hints in your posts...
Hints? Not exactly. Information I had influenced my arguments and votes. No one walked past me last night.

Rest

btw, I really hope you didn't have any important new info for us. But I guess you aren't allowed to talk about it now?
Well I haven't been lynched yet. Twilight and all that.

Rest

I'm pretty sure you have...

I'll pretend to forget this if you die. Did you ever see Sawneeks? Have you seen someone we don't know of?
I saw Sawneeks several times. My vote for *Splinter and my absurdness that he was the mimic was based in part on his claim that Sawneeks made a kill that would have required her to walk away from my door instead of past it.

*Splinter

I saw Sawneeks several times. My vote for *Splinter and my absurdness that he was the mimic was based in part on his claim that Sawneeks made a kill that would have required to to walk away from my door instead of past it.
Seriously though this is 100% not-joking cheating. I know I shouldn't be posting at all but at least I'm not sharing info, come on man

(Cheating: also I never claimed Sawneeks made the kill so I don't know what game you've been reading)

Rest

Seriously though this is 100% not-joking cheating. I know I shouldn't be posting at all but at least I'm not sharing info, come on man

(Cheating: also I never claimed Sawneeks made the kill so I don't know what game you've been reading)
They have nothing they didn't have before.
Even if you never stated it, you suggested it.

Ourobolus

Banned
DAY 7 HAS ENDED

"Where on earth am I?" Malory looked around, confused. Desks were scattered around the classroom, and bolted metal sheets covered the windows. "Roman Polanski's basement?"

h2Pokri.jpg

"I think we're in some sort of...classroom?" a voice behind her mused.

"AHH!" Malory jumped. Standing at the poduim was a pensive Jon Stewart. "Who the hell are you?"

"Name's Jon. Got some invite from a bear. I can bearly believe what I'm seeing!" He chuckled.

"OH PLEEEEEEEEEASE...THAT JOKE IS AS TIRED AS I AM OLLLLLDDDD..." Another voice growled.

"AHH!" Malory screamed again. "What...what are you?"

"I AM THE DARK LORD CTH-----HEY!"

Malory rushed over to the little green monster and began hugging him. "You are just adorable! Can I call you Duchess?"

"FEEBLE HUMAN, REMOVE YOUR HANDS AT ONCE!" Cthulhu roared.

"Let's a-calm down, everyone!" one more voice shouted.

"AHH!" Cthulhu screamed.

"Nothing to worry about! My a-name is Miyamoto. Everyone else a-get a letter from a-someone named Kuma?"

The other three nodded.

Malory rubbed her chin. "Perhaps we should head into the hallway?"

Jon, Cthulhu, Malory, and Miyamoto opened the door cautiously and entered a long hallway. In front of them stood a crowd of children, all of them surrounding one lone, cowering student.

The students hadn't noticed them, yet. Miyamoto whispered to Jon, "Look...a button!"

Indeed, in the hallway was a large red button atop a long metal post. Malory scanned her letter once more. "It says here we need to push this button? Ugh...why couldn't he get one of these brats to do this?"

I'LLLLLLL DOOOOOO IIIIIT... Cthulhu murmured. He toddled up to the button, jumped as high as he could, and sat down atop the button, engaging it. Immediately, a long crane came down from the ceiling and picked up the helpless student in the middle of the crowd and flung him down the hallway.

The student, Rest, rubbed his head as he looked around the hallway. A bright light flashed at the end of the hallway, and he spied something floating amidst it.

It was an NX.

An NX! Rest had always wanted one! He dashed forward, eager to get his hands on it. He sprinted madly, but the NX continued to stay out of reach. After another moment of running, the NX disappeared. In its place, a large shadow, no, a large figure grew in size as it approached.

As it came closer, Rest turned to run. At the other end where he came from was a large wall with a ladder leaning against it. He made his way towards it. He glanced over his shoulder and finally saw what the figure was. It wasn't just one figure. It was over a thousand. A horde of immigrants came hauling towards him, a stampede ready to crush him to get to the wall. Knowing that he had to stay ahead of them, he gathered his resolve and raced for the wall.

He quickly made it to the ladder, but he could feel the pounding footsteps of the mob behind him getting closer. As he reached out to touch the ladder, however...it disappeared. Rest jumped, and as the ladder dissolved, it was soon replaced with countless horrors that he could never imagine. They swirled around him, smashed into him, placed insane thoughts in his mind. He was losing control, he couldn't think straight. Soon, he felt, he would be nothing but a pile of mush.

Malory sighed as she watched the spectacle. Unholstering her pistol, she sauntered up to Rest and said, "Here, son. I think you could use this."

Rest looked up at her, bewildered, but what was left of his sanity forced him to nod and take the gun from her. He placed the barrel of the weapon to his temple.

SXtT3tR.png

Rest has been eliminated from the game!

Rest said:
Welcome to Despair Academy!

You are the Super High-School Level Engineer!

You are aligned with Hope. You win when only Hope-aligned players remain.

You do not remember your classmates, but clues lead you to believe that you perhaps knew them in another life.

You’ve always been very handy with gadgets and the like. Having searched the school, you found enough materials to construct a few small electronics.

You have fitted out your room door with a mini-camera. This mini-camera is not detectable by any players outside, but it allows you to see who anyone who passes by your door at night. You will be able to view the recording in the morning and receive a PM report of who passed by your door at night, but not where they went.

Feel free to PM me any questions about your role.

NIGHT 7 ENDS AT:
t1442530800z1.png

exf27M4.png

Good morning! There are now 72 hours before the end of the day phase.

DING DONG DING DONG

“Good morning! It’s 7 AM! Time to wake up! Let’s all strive to do our best today!”

Where was this whole thing going wrong? The student numbers were dwindling, faster with each passing day. How were these Despair member so elusive?

“Bing bong bing bong. A body has been discovered! Following a brief period of investigation, we will commence our school trial!”

There it was again. Making your way out of your room, you made your way to where everyone was gathering once more. However, this time, the group was gathering around a room where there wasn’t supposed to be anyone residing - the empty dorm room. Rushing to the scene, you entered the room. The scene was nauseating to say the least. Two bodies lie, one on top of the other, their clothes torn off and only tatters remaining. Deep cuts covered their bodies, with blood sprayed over the surrounding furniture and walls. Flipping one of the bodies over, the couple’s identities were made known.

Pau and Ty4on have been murdered.

You’d lost two students today. You could feel the despair creeping closer and closer, suffocating any chance of survival. You made your way to the courtroom...
Welcome to Despair Academy!

You are the Super High-School Level Yakuza/Pop Sensation!

You are aligned with Hope. You win when only Hope-aligned players remain.

You do not remember your classmates, but clues lead you to believe that you perhaps knew them in another life.

For some reason or another, you remember a bit more than your other classmates about the events of the past. You remember your love for Pau/Ty4on and the relationship you had in your ordinary school life before this horrible game began. However, fearing that this would immediately draw suspicion to yourself and to your partner, you keep the information to yourself. Unable to keep away from your love, you found a solution that would help your be together. You stumbled upon the key for the empty dorm room.

Every night, you and <player name> sneak into the empty dorm room to be together. Actions taken on your dorm rooms during the night phase will not take effect. However, in the event that a player targets the supposedly empty dorm room for murder, you will both die. Moreover, if one of you is vote-punished during the day phase, the other will not be able to live with themself and commit suicide. You also have a chat to confer with your lover, the link to which is here.

Feel free to PM me any questions about your role.

Time remaining in Day Phase 8:

t1442790000z4.png

Rest in peace Pau and Ty4on.

This still doesn't explain how absolutbro never saw ty4on,

Sawneeks you moved last night. Did you see anyone and if so who did you see?

I will clarify my question.

Sawneeks you were the rightmost person on the map, if you didn't see anyone that means either you are despair (unlikely based on *splinter's eviction) OR someone from top row killed them.

So that would be swamped, royal_flush, and King kitty. With King kitty being vouched for by makai, we have two people to investigate.

So we either

Test makai and king kitty with a vote for King kitty
Punish royal_flush
Punish swamped

Hey, AB, if you read this in the dead thread: I guess you did see Ty4on when you moved past them. If so, great gambit to confuse Despair! I think I wouldn't even have thought of it.

How did they ind out? Do we know which direction CzarTim moved N1? Did he pass Ty's room?

Makai

First of all, shame on you, Rest. Had you claimed when everyone else did, we would have had your information and could have moved on to one of the other suspects. Withholding that this late is absurd. Nobody is going to believe you when it’s LyLo and out of nowhere you say “I saw ___ in the hall!” I thought you would claim with 30 minutes on the clock. Nope! You claimed after you were hammered. Bravo.

Who proposed the empty room theory? People who know too much of what’s going on are suspect. But I think it was CornBurrito, and he was…cleared.

Sawneeks went to the swimming pool, right? I guess everyone on the bottom row is cleared for last night unless she saw someone. If she saw someone, we gotta lynch them.

Top Row:
King Kitty
Flush
Zipped
Swamped

Zipped is cleared. I give you my word that King Kitty is Hope. That leaves Flush and Swamped. I’m not sure yet, but

VOTE: Royal_Flush

Hey, AB, if you read this in the dead thread: I guess you did see Ty4on when you moved past them. If so, great gambit to confuse Despair! I think I wouldn't even have thought of it.

How did they ind out? Do we know which direction CzarTim moved N1? Did he pass Ty's room?

It's likely they tried ty4on's room one of the nights of no eviction, because on another night they targeted Sawneeks. *splinter was alluding to the empty room as meaning something, so despair likely had an idea on how they were avoiding their fate.

Why target cornburrito before going after that empty room? And why go after that one instead of Sawneeks? My guess on Sawneeks is they were unsure if a pool target would actually get her.

Sawneeks

Banned
Why am I still alive? Seriously, I thought I would be night killed days ago. At this point I'm convinced I'm the Lucky Student.
that was bad im sorry

Rest in peace Pau and Ty4on.

This still doesn't explain how absolutbro never saw ty4on,

Sawneeks you moved last night. Did you see anyone and if so who did you see?

Didn't see anyone last night so the bottom row did not contain the killer.

Vote: Royal_Flush

I'm still going with what my gut said during the previous Day phase though.

Top Bottom