• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa Mafia |OT| Grin and Bear It

Sawneeks

Banned
Before Night 1 begins, everyone who are Hope, I really want you all to read the manual to the card game. If we play things right, we can have an upper-hand over the mafia, but this heavily depends on how many of you decide to participate (unlike the six votes that I had received, and the rest with no response).

My answer to one of those cards is no.

TL21xx

Banned
Before Night 1 begins, everyone who are Hope, I really want you all to read the manual to the card game. If we play things right, we can have an upper-hand over the mafia, but this heavily depends on how many of you decide to participate (unlike the six votes that I had received, and the rest with no response).
My answer is No

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
yes but it would have been hilarious if I actually could override

Sawneeks

Banned
What the fuck just happened.

fire_community.gif

How long is the night Phase by the way?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Well it was fun while it lasted sharing my first and last game of mafia with you guys :p

last? :( :( :(

come back for next one plx

You'll get a link to the Dead Thread, it's like party-town in there.

fire_community.gif

How long is the night Phase by the way?

12. Each Day Phase will last 4 days. Day Phases officially begin when the game-runner notifies players in the game thread, and end exactly 96 hours later (by NeoGAF post time-stamps).
13. Each Night phase will last 3 days. Night Phases officially begin when the game-runner notifies players in the game thread, and end exactly 72 hours later (by NeoGAF post time-stamps).

Sawneeks

Banned
Well it was fun while it lasted sharing my first and last game of mafia with you guys :p

last?? :(

well....at least you had fun. you can always sign up for being a replacement for one of the other games. you wouldn't be able to go to the 'dead thread' but it would maybe allow to play more!

12. Each Day Phase will last 4 days. Day Phases officially begin when the game-runner notifies players in the game thread, and end exactly 96 hours later (by NeoGAF post time-stamps).
13. Each Night phase will last 3 days. Night Phases officially begin when the game-runner notifies players in the game thread, and end exactly 72 hours later (by NeoGAF post time-stamps).

Awesome, thanks. Gives me 3 days to rest and go through Mafia withdrawals.

kgtrep

I'm only kidding, hopefully if I get the chance I'll do better in a second game

the game got so crazy in the end I'd like to play some more definitely

Hagi, thanks for not going crazy with my wild guesses like the other two did. I really hope that you will continue to follow our play.

And I will keep Crab in mind for you. (How dare he not believe me.)

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
where is that bear and where are our results

i hope he's not defecating in the woods again

RetroMG

The dead thread is awesome. Do not fear death. Fear instead what you will leave undone.

Also the slobbering tentacle beast with a thousand eyes coming to devour you slowly while you are still awake and aware.

You can fear that, too.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Go back to your own game, I don't come and post in yours.

Day 1 Ends

ug8yszY.gif

The tension was palpable, as the students frantically argued, pressed for time. Finally, after much deliberation, a small majority of the students decided - Hagi was the likeliest suspect. With time having run out, the students stared intently at their fellow classmate who they had chosen to condemn.

With a small laugh, Monokuma said, "Alrighty then, let the punishment begin."

As the students circled around Hagi, a collar wrapped around his neck and with a insurmountable amount of speed, the boy was dragged off through a door in the courtroom to another room. In it, was a large punching bag. As Hagi was dragged into the room, his body came crashing against the bag, the chain of the collar wrapping around his body so that there was no escape.

The students, in awe, drew closer in to the room. In an instant, Monokuma appeared in front of Hagi, wearing a martial arts kimono and a ridiculous headband. Monokuma took a stance as it seemingly let out a breath. Suddenly, it started punching Hagi's body, too tied down and backed by the weight of the bag to even retract from the blows. The punches grew stronger and faster - they were moving impossibly fast now, as blood spurted in different directions. Monokuma paused momentarily, drew it's arm back, and in one deft motion punched the student square in the stomach. What was left was a gaping hole, at least a few times larger than Monokuma's puny fist, going straight through the student and the punching bag he was tied to. Hagi's head drooped down, lifeless.

The bear walked around the punching bag, seemed to disappear for a moment, then reappeared behind the students in the courtroom. "phew phew, alright boys and girls, get back to your dorm rooms for the night. Oh, and if you want to know if you made the right decision... there's a folder with all the information waiting for you in your room."

The students made their way to their dorm rooms as night fell upon the school.

Hagi said:
Welcome to Despair Academy!

You are an Ordinary Student!

You are aligned with Hope. You win when only Hope-aligned players remain.

You do not remember your classmates, but clues lead you to believe that you perhaps knew them in another life.

Oh, you’re just ordinary. You might have a super high-school level ability, but it’s probably something useless and not worth mentioning anyway, like fishing or pancake flipping. Your only power is the ability to vote. Kinda lame, I know. But hey, you can do a lot with that power! But so can everyone else in the game… sorry. Just, uh, do your best.

Feel free to PM me any questions about your role.

For final votes, please refer to the third OP.

Night Phase 1 ends in:

t1439074800z4.png

Top Bottom