• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bar MAFIA |OT| There's Gonna Be Shots

*Splinter

It will be helpful later if MattyG flips mafia. It's small but it's better than the nothing I'd be accomplishing by not voting on a hunch this early. This is just sort of how I play.
Lol
What about work? ;_;
Huh?
I WAS busy! My definition of lazy here was more that they were significantly less posts coming out of me compared to the par.

...I feel like an evil past life version of me is getting dirty glares from you for some reason...

I do see what you mean about CLAIMING to be lazy though vs. claiming to be busy (regardless of which is actually true). Although I don't see me ever placing personal weight on that sort of line of thought.
Not sure what you mean by that last sentence. I was clarifying my "laziness = town read" comment because you had misinterpreted it.

The rest of that post wasn't anything serious.

(If you are referring to/noticed my quote of you from that game, it's just a line that amused me and for some reason always comes to mind when I see you post)

My last line was just me saying that I understand how do you read that logic, although I don't think I could ever see myself taking that logical path to town or scum read myself.

cabot

giphy.gif

At work, so I can't post a lot. Will do a longer post tonight. I don't have a plan for today. Or rather my plan is to see what happens and then respond. I explained my voting strategy earlier. I don't see the point of a lynch just for the sake of it. Especially so-called policy lynches. Bad policy.

I do want to clarify I wasn't suspicious of AB for his opening post. Just curious.

Hyperactivity's questions-- I actually do think it's interesting to see the different degrees of seriousness with which people respond.

Also, Hyper, don't feel bad about my comments on ff, you were a great teammate!

Not sure about the current suspicions of WAMD. I personally think day one does not reveal a lot, but I think that's the minority opinion, as many people want a lot of discussion and boring d1.

cabot

wherearemahdragonz (1)
hyperactivity 205 (335)
barrylocke 383

mattyg (1)
batsnacks 222
ourobolus 245 (300)

hyperactivity (3)
kingkitty 224
dusk soldier 253
a human becoming 264

batsnacks (1)
ourobolus 300

ourobolus (1)
salvapot 327
hyperactivity 335 (360)

crab (1)
hyperactivity 360

theexodu5 (0)
barrylocke 377 (383)

12 votes are needed for majority

Day 1 Ends In:

Timeaisis

Good lord, Hyper. You are like 70% of the posts made while I was asleep. There are like 20 other people in the game, you know.

Ourobolus

Banned
i want to thank Kawl for a wonderful game and i am glad that poor boy cabot is finally gainfully employed, even if it is just as vote count bitch

I wish Stackpole would've given examples of her suspicions or lack thereof to stimulate discussion, but other than that her post reads as very safe and expected for day one.

Not sure if this is a good thing or not.

batsnacks

I'm not reading anything alignment indicative in slackpole's at work post. Maybe someone could say that's a lot of words to communicate "at work, will wait for posts and react later" but that's reaching.

or someone could say that saying "lots of discussion = boring day 1" could mean she's mafia and is being dismissive of good communication. Also reaching though.

Ouro voted for drama(?) but I don't see that.

Ourobolus

Banned
I'm not reading anything alignment indicative in slackpole's at work post. Maybe someone could say that's a lot of words to communicate "at work, will wait for posts and react later" but that's reaching.

or someone could say that saying "lots of discussion = boring day 1" could mean she's mafia and is being dismissive of good communication. Also reaching though.

Ouro voted for drama(?) but I don't see that.
no, i am artificially trying to create drama
this is how successful experiments tv shows operate

Ourobolus

Banned
current reads
(subject to change)
(maybe)

Scum
- MattyG
- batsnacks
- Dusk Soldier
- [tentative]

Neutral
- Hyperactivity

Splinter
- Splinter

Yeah but half of them are suspiciously MIA

Day 1 is always the slowest and most awkward, because there is the least to go off of. Not to mention everyone is usually doing their level best to avoid doing anything suspicious. Scum don't want to show their hand, town PRs are trying to keep their heads down, and regular town generally try to not look like scum.

Plus some people are at work right now. :p

Day 1 is always the slowest and most awkward, because there is the least to go off of. Not to mention everyone is usually doing their level best to avoid doing anything suspicious. Scum don't want to show their hand, town PRs are trying to keep their heads down, and regular town generally try to not look like scum.

Plus some people are at work right now. :p

Work is overrated

Timeaisis

batsnacks vote?

if he claims jailor i'll let him off this time

i still feel a little bad

BECKY

He'll claim something. Such is tradition, of course.

I'm more interested in Hyper. Was all...hyper yesterday and now nothing much. Maybe it's just a time zone thing.

Top Bottom