• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bar MAFIA |OT| There's Gonna Be Shots

MattyG

Banned
Well fuck. So he was a Forger... but also an Arsonist.

m-night.jpg

So CB gave his last ID to Dusk and then ignited him, bats, and Barry?

Are there any previous night deaths that could account for Barry's shot?

I'm surprised scum didn't go for TTK, our tracker.

bats was a lost partner so it would be interesting to see who he avoided talking about.

Gorlak

Banned
Yeah, yeah ~ a lot of people died, big whoop, what a surprise. Let's focus on the details of yesterday.

Nin forced a tie (even though I don't think it was intentionally, he never wanted me dead and was always going to vote corn).

TTK you changed your vote without any reason. Why did you do this 1 minute before deadline?

And... hey, remember what I said? Eh?
BATS WAS SCUM!

Our D1 vote list looks far better, and do you remember who argued against my logic? Motherf'n scumnacks.

He was also by far the only one to put some effort into an argument against me. Barry provided his reasons. Both didn't vote me.

Timeaisis came 2 hours before the bell to justify his vote. No one else provided any sustainable reason against me.

Salva, (Dusk), Matty, Retroid and TTK. I have yet to see proof of my bandwaggony behaviour you all deemed worthy killing me for. I have a proven useless power and nobody cares.

12 players left
9 town
3 scum

We can pull this.

TTK do you have any info for us? Or shall I announce my night target myself?

My gut feeling is still with timeaisis. If toma is scum and wins this game I'm retiring from mafia for good. No vote on 3 consecutive games and still not replaced.

I switched last second "without reason" because the clock was ticking and I didn't have time to explain. Ultimately I didn't want a no lynch, which is something I've been against from the start. Unfortunately nin made it happen anyway. I would've preferred CornBurrito get lynched, and it would've saved us trading two town for a minor scum.

Also, I didn't track you Gorlak, either night. I tracked somebody else that I was suspicious of. Two nights ago it was Lone_Prodigy. Last night, well, I'm not saying just yet.

Gorlak

Banned
I switched last second "without reason" because the clock was ticking and I didn't have time to explain. Ultimately I didn't want a no lynch, which is something I've been against from the start. Unfortunately nin made it happen anyway. I would've preferred CornBurrito get lynched, and it would've saved us trading two town for a minor scum.

We'd never have gotten batsnacks if he were still alive.

And I gave my drink to timeaisis last night. It's time for you all to realize that I'm town. My drinks don't hurt anyone, the neutral arsonist is dead. Three people I gave my drink to are still alive.

Kyanrute

Scum killed Exo even though it was unclear what his role was. Crab died, he too claimed to have more. And now it seems that scum were afraid of CB's fake claim or thought he was an arsonist. If somebody hints that they have a role that could hurt scum, they get killed by scum.

Why is ttk alive still?

Gorlak

Banned
You think TTK is tracker scum who threw WAMD under the bus?

Why would he need a tracker power in that case? The lack of info fueled my doubts, was thinking about an x-shot possibility as well(similar to crab, gaining attraction and being killed, after deliviring). It may be a bit unlike but not impossible.

Anyway for now we should focus on other people.

Gorlak

Banned
Scum killed Exo even though it was unclear what his role was. Crab died, he too claimed to have more. And now it seems that scum were afraid of CB's fake claim or thought he was an arsonist. If somebody hints that they have a role that could hurt scum, they get killed by scum.

Why is ttk alive still?

He didn't provide anything yesterday. Don't you think Corn was the bigger threat to scum?

What do you think of Salvapot?

cabot

As the patrons stared into the great abyss, an existential crisis building hastily within them all due to the dwindling numbers, a voice could be heard going through all their heads. Telepathic communication? why didn't you have that power?

Dusk Soldier said:
Listen and Believe

even in death, no one had a clue what the hell he was on about....

A. Can I get dead thread?
B. Does this count as a win for me? Cuz I got the neutral/scum/town trifecta now.
C. Fuck yeah 1 of my night actions was good
D. Look at my avatar. It's a molotov cocktail. I swear to god, I had this avatar before I got this role
E. Kingkitty burns me as the gossip arsonist in werewolf 2. Kingkitty and I are lovers in Love Boat. Kingkitty is my role in GAFIA 2. Kk and I are the cop and forger in this game

nin1000

Banned
A. Can I get dead thread?
B. Does this count as a win for me? Cuz I got the neutral/scum/town trifecta now.
C. Fuck yeah 1 of my night actions was good
D. Look at my avatar. It's a molotov cocktail. I swear to god, I had this avatar before I got this role
E. Kingkitty burns me as the gossip arsonist in werewolf 2. Kingkitty and I are lovers in Love Boat. Kingkitty is my role in GAFIA 2. Kk and I are the cop and forger in this game

Cb won the game. You sucked.

Kyanrute

He didn't provide anything yesterday. Don't you think Corn was the bigger threat to scum?

What do you think of Salvapot?

Yesterday CB was the one scum were the most afraid, you are right. The fact that only three died makes this rather likely. I was thinking about the overall way scum seem to be using their night kills: killing power roles that threaten them. ttk essentially killed dragonz and could do more if he hits the correct player. Why do they let a clear threat live when they've killed people for less? They had their moment of vengeance on night three but went with Crab.

It is not enough in my opinion but it is very strange if he is alive tomorrow. Oh and ttk, could we get the tracking result today instead of waiting for tomorrow please? If you wanna bait someone to say something contradictory, you might wanna get on with it.

Anyway, Ourobouloosus

He is acting weird to me, I think he is too selfaware about his previous victory and its trying to seem distant yet committed to the game. But here was my tell.

No.

Ouro, no, you don't play like this.

You are a mole, a tunneler, a fuck you my word is THELAW. You are acting too soft because you are a squishy pumpking of lies.

So that is my 3 top scums. I am not 100% convinced on any of them, of course, but those are the 3 I am going to pay close attention to when I am back.

Oh, and Kyanrute, Hyper, Toma and *splinter are my top town so far, in that order, but don't let it get to your pretty heads.

And I am a Hug-Happy Drunk, every night I hug a player and leave it all sweaty, the hedor stays on them so if they make a night action that doesn't kill, the player who received the action will get the message "Someone stank you up last night" for the next night.

Its because he is playing too neutral for my liking. He is not really aggressive and he is letting the time pass, in other words, he has a lot to lose. A town Ouro won't play like this.

For the record, I don't think WAMD or ttk are scum. My mind and money right now is with Gorlak, so let's see if I can get a bandwaggon going so I can seem even more scummy, yay!

Vote: Gorlak

Inb4 people ask me for reasons while I disappear into the night.

I love to shitpost, but every single day I made a serious post defending my votes and sharing my thoughts, if you skim through posts you are likely going to miss them.

What is troubling to me about gorlak is that he constantly switches target to the one who is most likely to be voted out by town at the moment, he is the ultimate bandwaggoner and I don't think its a townie play. He is scum.

For the second part I went over Salva's posts because he claimed that he had posted actual serious posts. The claim was strange in my opinion but this is what I found. For the record, Salva's final votes are Ouro/Ouro/Gorlak/Gorlak.

Day one is a feel and I don't think anything can be drawn from it. It could be either way, a perfectly normal town misread or a scum saying random things.

Day two the feel continues. Ouro's lynch in general was a shitshow in my opinion and I have to go back and look at the votes once again after this. The feeling itself does not look that bad, but the fact that nobody really offered more than feels is scummy. The whole train offered very little in terms of reasons for voting Ouro and when asked about this, iirc, of all the Ouro voters, only Barrylocke bothered to answer. He flipped town. Of course, saying nothing fits Salva's general playstyle of shitpostimus maximus: if you say nothing, nothing can be used against you.

Day three "reasoning" is just scummy.

It takes some nights for Salva to explain his reasoning. And it actually makes sense, since Gorlak's reads hadn't been that marvelous up to that point. I think he is even the first to bring up the discussion point, so he is not parroting either. Some #townpoints there, but when I ask for Team Kill Gorlak to explain what they think about Gorlak's role, only Salva answers, and with a shitpost.

One post a day is not enough for anything but to appear present. I want to reflect Salva against others on the Ouro train 1st before voting but if I had to go with the feel I have now, I'd lean scum.

Kyanrute

Actually we haven't found the scum in the Ouro lynch yet. Zeemumu, never forever and Salva are the candidates. I like both nf and Salva and think they both would make good rope extensions.

never forever, hallooooo. Say something, before the end of the phase, please.

hey sisters

I'm still catching up in between daily life but I didn't realise the phases are shorter going into this day so I thought I'd have more time

if you want me to actually contribute anything of worth before the day's end, I'll have to actually do some reading, there's no way I can scumhunt without doing that tbh

Timeaisis

Hey guys.

I'm out of town all week but will continue to post and check the thread, but just not as often.

Also, I got a drink last night from a blonde in a Captain Morgan shirt. It tasted bad. I feel fine though, according to the message.

Mazre

We'd never have gotten batsnacks if he were still alive.

It's time for you all to realize that I'm town. My drinks don't hurt anyone, the neutral arsonist is dead. Three people I gave my drink to are still alive.

None of that proves you're town nor proves that the drinks have no other effect.

Mazre

What is the effect then? Two additional killing roles have been revealed now, the jailer and the arsonist. Surely we can expect that there are no more.

Could be just about anything honestly, as you say another kill related mechanic is unlikely but just because there's no apparent effect doesn't mean there isn't any effect. His story could absolutely be true but it is also in no way proven yet by current known information.

So the Gorlak wagon is dead because he can't possibly be a second arsonist? Is that the excuse you're going with here for voting him in the first place? Okay.

nin1000

Banned
VOTE: nin1000

Sketchy voting
Bizarre soft claim
Yesterday's nonsense

try harder kid. this move sure is one of your worst lol.

"Yesterday's nonsense" he says lol dont mate me laugh.

my track record is clean.

Even if you try to throw those pitiful eggs at me, my vest will still be clean.

What is bizarre with my soft claim ? I mean if you would stop for a second in order to think you would realize that you are indeed on the wrong track.

But.. and here it comes i can understand that you will never ever say that you were wrong about me. I doubt it since no one wants to say that nin is right.

that one single vote wont even bother me mate.

I've seen worse.

SalvaPot

Fuck, I don't think Gorlak is scum anymore.

Can we lynch him anyway? No? Ok then.

Give me a sec, I'll have something concrete tomorrow.

VOTE: timetokill

A tracker with no evidence.

Sorry i dont buy it.

Ehhhhh, except I had good evidence on dragonz, (the only main scum we've gotten by the way... you're welcome) and I've been forthright on what I've done so far.

At any rate, scum will probably kill me tonight unless another player makes himself an even bigger target like CornBro did yesterday. I'm not sure why you are so desperate to do their work for them.

Oh and PS Lone_Prodigy didn't go anywhere two nights ago. Of course one night doesn't prove much, he could still be scum, but still.

nin1000

Banned
Ehhhhh, except I had good evidence on dragonz, (the only main scum we've gotten by the way... you're welcome) and I've been forthright on what I've done so far.

At any rate, scum will probably kill me tonight unless another player makes himself an even bigger target like CornBro did yesterday. I'm not sure why you are so desperate to do their work for them.

The thingis , i expected you to die sevral nights ago yet you did not.

Shall i give you another night ?

i guess yeah since you are being sincere.

UNVOTE

Kyanrute

One additional thing to consider: since scum seemingly went for CB with their night kill, shouldn't it be expected that the night kill was the plan B? The plan A would've been to get CB lynched during the day. In the end, while the outcome was somewhat all right to scum (-1+vigi+confirmed townie), there is no way that scum would've known that this would be the end result of CB surviving. Thus I believe that there should be at least one scum, likely not more since scum like to spread the votes, on the CB lynch.

nin1000

Banned
just wanted to tell everyone of you that i will be away and wont be able to post in this thread. i will be lurking and watching and see everything unfold but i doubt i will post.
See you in the next day phase everyone.

VOTE: Salvapot

Who is your bunny now hermano ?

Gorlak

Banned
timetokill
Mazre (Catvoca)
Kyanrute
Lone_Prodigy (euphemism )
Gorlak (A Human Becoming - Tar-Miriel)
SalvaPot
nin1000

Busy:
Never Forever (Retroid)
Timeaisis

No posts:
MattyG
tomakasatnav
Zeemumu (StackpoleH)

nin1000

Banned
You know what. Yeah I will vote for zeemumu.

I had my claws on that player before but since he contributed absolutely nothing since then I am more comfortable having a vote on that player.

Vote: Zeemumu

Gorlak

Banned
So who pushed against me yesterday again?

I was hoping Gorlak would say why he believes the arson theory more than the actual claim. (And he still can). He's saying that he thinks me and batsnacks were two scums called out, and he also thinks that CornBurrito is likely lying and really wanting to eject multiple players at once.

I think that maybe Gorlak is scum and he wants to pre-agree with a theory that has been said already by someone that the town may turn to kill. (Batsnacks was the main pusher of the arson theory, both here and in our chat). Then when Bats or me flip town, he can go "too bad, maybe now we should look at cornburrito since we have no other leads".

I want to highlight this post by Barrylocke. Wrong reasons all over his post. And he was convinced by bats to not vote me, after Bats put huge effort in discrediting me anyway.

(...)

That's why you are suspect. You are all over the place and no one seems to get your logic, and yet you fight tooth and nail that your logic is right and everyone else is wrong. That's why you seem scummy. If you disagree, that's fine. But you wanted an explanation from me and there you have it.

Guess what Timeaisis. I fight for my logic because this is who I am. Would I have looked for this confrontation if I was scum? Wouldn't scum keep quiet and .. kill Crab at night, like what happened? Like what you did? Defending myself is scummy. Ah yeah.

This leaves Salva, Matty, Retroid and TTK who voted me for bandwaggoning...

Salva changed his opinion today just because.
Matty doesn't play the game.
NF catches up.

Nice.

Yesterday I asked for some reads:
Dusk+reasons, mine, Mazre, Nin, Kyan

Some more reads today would be very welcome!

If we as town want to win this game, we have to be more productive. Please try to engage more in conversations. Say who you think is scummy, try to find a contradiction and look at the votes. I want to win this game, let's do this!

nin1000

Banned
So who pushed against me yesterday again?

I want to highlight this post by Barrylocke. Wrong reasons all over his post. And he was convinced by bats to not vote me, after Bats put huge effort in discrediting me anyway.

I
Guess what Timeaisis. I fight for my logic because this is who I am. Would I have looked for this confrontation if I was scum? Wouldn't scum keep quiet and .. kill Crab at night, like what happened? Like what you did? Defending myself is scummy. Ah yeah.

This leaves Salva, Matty, Retroid and TTK who voted me for bandwaggoning...

Salva changed his opinion today just because.
Matty doesn't play the game.
NF catches up.

Nice.

Yesterday I asked for some reads:
Dusk+reasons, mine, Mazre, Nin, Kyan

Some more reads today would be very welcome!

If we as town want to win this game, we have to be more productive. Please try to engage more in conversations. Say who you think is scummy, try to find a contradiction and look at the votes. I want to win this game, let's do this!

I can support to vote out the following players.

Tkk, Timeaisis, Matty and Salva.

Mazre is confused kid. Catvoca had me as town and I read him as such but Mazre is just playing bad all along. So I might vote him out in the following days. No need for such a bad player

Gorlak

Banned
Mazre is confused kid. Catvoca had me as town and I read him as such but Mazre is just playing bad all along. So I might vote him out in the following days. No need for such a bad player

hmm mazre AkA Catcova.
Catcova was giving me some vibes.
You on the other hand dont.

Its almost like a cheat since you are playing different from the way he did.

Well played.

What exactly are you talking about? What made you change your opinion? Vote out somebody you think is town because they are playing "bad"? Because he doubts you?

nin1000

Banned
What exactly are you talking about? What made you change your opinion? Vote out somebody you think is town because they are playing "bad"? Because he doubts you?

No, it is more like a hunch. I don't mind him doubting me. Since I can be pretty unbearable at times with those Arnold pictures. What gave me the hunch (and this is something inevitable) was the change of players. I was a strong believer he was town whole catch a was playing. Since he got replaced he has towned it down and in my book opened up a page that is showing me, that he can be scum aswell.

Ofc that is unfair since it was inevitable when someone gets replaced that the way of playing changes but like I said. It's a hunch at this point and my vote is better on zeemumu.

nin1000

Banned
I like how I contradict myself. Saying that I doubted catcova and not Mazre and now I am saying that I felt the other way around back then. Damn Nin. Not making sense again.

Better call my hermano Salva

Top Bottom